Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Do They Have The Same Effect? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do They Have The Same Effect? (2825 Views)

Cocaine And Love Have The Same Effect On The Brain / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

bread ?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

***smells**. . . someone is "toasting" someone something! cheesy cheesy
She's been burnt many times so "Toasting" wouldn't be a fair move would it?, besides, assuming I were toasting her,It would only be like shooting at the moon, The great and quick witted googles won't fall for some anonymous internet bloke, abi would she?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

[b]She's been burnt many times so "Toasting" wouldn't be a fair move would it?, [/b]besides, assuming I were toasting her,It would only be like shooting at the moon, The great and quick witted googles won't fall for some anonymous internet bloke, abi would she?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I do not have anything against internet blokes. . . . . after all googles is an anonymous internet chic too smiley
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

She's been burnt many times so "Toasting" wouldn't be a fair move would it?, besides, assuming I were toasting her,It would only be like shooting at the moon, The great and quick witted googles won't fall for some anonymous internet bloke, abi would she?

googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I do not have anything against internet blokes. . . . . after all googles is an anonymous internet chic too  smiley

I hear skype is a better lover's friends abode. . . perhaps you two could try something different from being anonymous. . . it doesn't require much, plus you meet someone new. . . .win win!

wink

NB: @1one:

i was told by someone many years ago [size=4pt]you know thats a lie right?[/size]: Every "freaky African" girl is a hopeless romantic at heart. . .
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

I hear skype is a better lover's friends abode. . . perhaps you two could try something different from being anonymous. . . it doesn't require much, plus you meet someone new. . . .win win!

oh that would be nice for someone who has an account with skype . . .not someone like me  embarassed embarassed

i only know how to operate NL, other sites seem too advanced for me  embarassed
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

oh that would be nice for someone who has an account with skype . . .not someone like me  embarassed embarassed

i only know operate NL, other sites seem too advanced for me  embarassed

hehe. . .look what i got you. . i suggest you try same

and hey, no worries, i'm doing it all for free. . .i like to see love friendship blossom! grin grin

Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

hehe. . .look what i got you. . i suggest you try same

and hey, no worries, i'm doing it all for free. . .i like to see love friendship blossom! grin grin
You have a very fertile imagination.fortunately its rainy season.so i'll be expecting more creativity like this
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why not go all the way and create the account for me. . . make it easier on this  " hopeless romantic at heart"  grin
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

i only know how to operate NL, other sites seem too advanced for me  embarassed
Hmm, googles,skype too advanced for you?, a whole you, as regards skype we are on the same page bt the reasons are different, I'm a fan of more liberal networks like YIM, so googles,would you mind joining the "FAN CLUB"
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by oYaTo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
hmm. .

***folds arms and stretches feet. .watching as the lovestory drama unfolds. .*** cool
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2010
en hen googles,where is that your deep dimples picture?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why not go all the way and create the account for me. . . make it easier on this  " hopeless romantic at heart"  grin

. . . .i've done enough favors today child, i'd now take my sit beside Oyato and watch the lovestory drama roll. . go on birdie, let the love bug bite. . it won't hurt, promise!
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
oYaTo:

hmm. .

***folds arms and stretches feet. .watching as the lovestory drama unfolds. .*** cool
Hope you came with pop corn and soda
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
oYaTo:

hmm. .

***folds arms and stretches feet. .watching as the lovestory drama unfolds. .***  cool

you gatecrashed the box office. . . i did not see you buy any ticket  tongue  

1one:

en hen googles,where is that your deep dimples picture?

i changed it. . . .pple were jealousing my dimples  cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

. . . .i've done enough favors today child, i'd now take my sit beside Oyato and watch the lovestory drama roll. . go on birdie, let the love bug bite. . it won't hurt, promise!

you said you'd do anything for a blossoming friendship. . . love bug indeed grin
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

you said you'd do anything for a blossoming friendship. . . love bug indeed  grin

oh yer? i'm afraid i carry a lot of charm. .  .in the process of "doing anything for a blossoming friendship". . i might jest  stop @1one from achieving his goal. .  .yes, i'm that charming wink

so for the sake of peace in the world. . . i'd just sit right here beside Oyato and enjoy the show cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

i changed it. . . .pple were jealousing my dimples  cheesy
I'm sure there was increased missing persons reports because people were falling inside it
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

oh yer? i'm afraid i carry a lot of charm. .  .in the process of "doing anything for a blossoming friendship". . i might jest  stop @1one from achieving his goal. .  .yes, i'm that charming wink

so for the sake of peace in the world. . . i'd just sit right here beside Oyato and enjoy the show cheesy
Man, Its a free world, express yourself,if you've got game, show it, dont hide behind me.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

oh charming yea ?  grin

i hear you. . . for the sake of peace in the world hmm i see  cheesy

1one:

I'm sure there was increased missing persons reports because people were falling inside it

they are dat deep yea ?  grin grin grin grin

luckily for them tho' i dont allow anyone go near my dimples. . . i cant have dem falling . lol
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

Man, Its a free world, express yourself,if you've got game, show it, dont hide behind me.
, besides who says a girl can't have two friends.
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
So googles, are you taking my invite?
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by blank(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
How do i unsubscribe from this topic? undecided undecided
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by violent(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

hehe. . .no man, i think i'd pass
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
blank:

How do i unsubscribe from this topic? undecided undecided

You see that small round button on your laptop.it usually has a red or blue glow on it, press it really hard and you would be instantly unsubscribed
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by oYaTo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

Hope you came with pop corn and soda

Yup. .came with "guguru" and zobo drink. .can't afford popcorn n soda ontop ticket money. . cool

googles:

yup. .snuck in thru d roof. . cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
@violent
Oh yeah, at least I have more time
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
1one:

So googles, are you taking my invite?

okies smiley

oYaTo:

yup. .snuck in thru d roof. . cheesy

yee ole grin grin

no wonder your hair is full of cobwebs grin
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by oYaTo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
cobwebs? u sure say no be too much ganja dey affect your eyes?  cheesy tongue

you know what they say. ."don't get high on your own supply"  tongue tongue

1one:

hmm. .i fit join the race in that case. . lipsrsealed
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by googles: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
oYaTo:

cobwebs? u sure say no be too much ganja dey affect your eyes?  cheesy tongue

you know what they say. ."don't get too high on your own supply"  tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no its a sunday today. . . i try to keep the sabbath holy grin

and you can never get high wen your middle name is[i] high[/i] cheesy
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

okies  smiley

yee ole  grin grin

no wonder your hair is full of cobwebs  grin

So how do I get your YIM addy.should I paste mine "hoping" you would buzz back or would you subscribe to "ladies first"
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by 1one: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
wink wink
Re: Do They Have The Same Effect? by bookface: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tony, i will tell your father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / See What The Lines On Your Palm Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.