Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Before You Sleep With Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Him Or Her (2901 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2010
As we mark World AIDS Day, please note that even though the infections of AIDS are reported to be on the decline, there are still over three million cases of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria and we can reduce the figure if we increase our efforts to control and prevent the further spread of the pandemic in Nigeria.
Safer methods of sex are still the best ways to save you from contracting HIV.
Paying lip service to the slogans and going behind to indulge in wanton sexual intercourse with those who are promiscuous is fooling yourself.

Majority of our youths are hypocrites of the HIV/AIDS Control and Prevention campaigns, because they have failed to control themselves in their relationships. They have unprotected sex all the time.

Most of the young male students in Nigeria have indiscriminate sex with even trollops on and off campus and sleep with prostitutes and also sleep with their regular girlfriends who in most cases cheat on their boyfriends and continue the spread of HIV/AIDS and increasing the grave consequences of the pandemic in Nigeria and abroad as they travel to and fro.

Be honest and save yourself from HIV/AIDS before it is too late.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima

Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by mamaken: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2010
Thank u for this, Orkinla. . .
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Orikinla(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2010
Spread the message.

AIDS kills.

Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by babyme1(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2010
The second pic is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Orikinla(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2010
baby.me:

The second pic is shocked shocked shocked

Shocking but real DANGER in sexual preferences.

Beware!
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by mgbogo: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2010
Baby me U yab!
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by babyme1(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2010
mgbogo:

Baby me U yab!

Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by SAGoddess: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2010
Nice thread, we need to be reminded daily that AIDS is real. . . .get tested and know your status, live positively if you test +ve and protect yourself from being infected if you test -ve.

PEACE!
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by mgbogo: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2010
B
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2010
Thanks 4 d campaign
i sure ll spread d word
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2010
D only way 2 prevent aids is 2 belv dat u are d only unaffected not all these adverts.
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by kmoneyE(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2010
@ OP, Thanks we gonna play according to the rules of the GAME wink
Re: Before You Sleep With Him Or Her by Orikinla(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
Rymzo:

D only way 2 prevent aids is 2 belv dat u are d only unaffected not all these adverts.

What matters most is illustrating the dangers.

STDs are not spread by chatting, but by dating and mating.

How many lovers really play safe?

The report that 3 million people are living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria is alarming and they are still active among us.

Who is the next victim?

(1) (Reply)

He Is Back At It Again... / Dear Ladies, Swag Don't Pay Bills!! (hilarious Photos) / Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.