Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (50547 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Basic123: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omoboricash:

First timer senator cannot be senate president. That's the Senate rule. Omo -agege likely to clinch the SP seat

Omo-Agege will become the DSP!

our SP is the current majority leader.

our speaker is the current majority leader from HOR

WE are going back to our initial plan in 2015 Ahmad Lawal and Femi gbajabiamila before nPDP(Saraki and dogara disrupted everything)

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by rummmy: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

SE will never have the Senate President.
They did nothing for APC and by that fact, they can't reap where they didn't sow
see them, they have started again... I just pity orji uzor kalu and Rachas okorocha..... I urge you to relax, watch and see events as it uwnfolds... No peace for the wicked.. This regime shall be worse than the former.
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
We publish posts, write ups, stories, news etc. We also engage in advertising, you can publish short write ups about your business such as (Hotels, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, plots of land etc.)
we can drive traffic to your website, blog post etc. at an affordable price……….contact us today via

call/whatsapp : 08169284793
email: immadaniel03@gmail.com
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by gberra: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
rummmy:
see them, they have started again... I just pity orji uzor kalu and Rachas okorocha..... I urge you to relax, watch and see events as it uwnfolds... No peace for the wicked.. This regime shall be worse than the former.
You'd best stick to Atikwu's ass. You lay on the floor and get the crumbs off the table on which the power brokers dine.
Okorocha & his few fellow loyalists would be rewarded but not as much as getting close to power. Not until y'all show an attitudinal change capable enough of earning our trust.
You knew what you were getting into with your decisions and no amount of blackmail would change the status quo

2 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
modath:

WE love you too sis. kiss

kiss
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:

I came back to celebrate with baba. I've been following the news like craze since Saturday. My heart is so so delighted. grin

Guess who's back

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by KunleyY19(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
okuneddie:
They will only Sidon look even though APC doesn’t have the two third. The last rubbish they did that produced Saraki as Senate president can’t happen again.
I hope they will give the East (Orji Uzor Kalu) the senate president slot to balance the equation.

Baggage Of Corruption On top that man head too much ...
Guess APC will be very selective now...
Omo-Agege might be better...
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by rummmy: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2019
gberra:

You'd best stick to Atikwu's ass. You lay on the floor and get the crumbs off the table on which the power brokers dine.
Okorocha & his few fellow loyalists would be rewarded but not as much as getting close to power. Not until y'all show an attitudinal change capable enough of earning our trust.
You knew what you were getting into with your decisions and no amount of blackmail would change the status quo
..and your Nigeria will for ever remain a country which Rwanda will teach development...... She will remain a sleeping giant.. Oooh that reminds me, this 2019 election have shown us the strength of our diaspora vote in Lagos, we are working on using it in other states were we have over 6m people especially in the core north.. In due time we will teach them where to vote.... We will continue to mess your country up till you learn the meaning of justice....
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by modik(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2019
INTROVERT1:
Despite the fact that I support Buhari, I still don't feel happy about the outcome of the Senate. The moment we have them dominate the Senate, it would be a one party house and they may be doing any how. Which ever way, I wish the president elect a successful administration and hope he take us to the positive next level.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol

Happy global junketting, medical tourism and Next level "tough time for all" ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.