Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Silence Of A Good Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Silence Of A Good Man (232 Views)

How To Interpret The Silence Of God. / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Silence Of A Good Man by jonatoye(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Silence of a Good Man

WORD FOR TODAY
The silence of a good man is worse than the lie of a bad man. Every good man speaks the truth, detest injustice and doesn't support evil in any form even when it appears that such favours him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father 's house will perish." (Esther 4:14a AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Israelites were at the verge of destruction until Queen Esther found a voice against it. The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people but because of the silence of good people. Every man before God will be guilty of the good he fails to do and the support he offers to unrighteousness and injustice on the account of personal or corporate gains.

Failure to act against injustice for any reason is a moral felony. The implication of remaining silent when you are not instructed to do so by the Holy Spirit in the midst evil practise of men is that you are a partner to the evil perpetrated. We must make an effort, trespass obstacle, play the offensive and rise to the beacon against evil in our land rather than turn our face to the corner of dark room.

Prayer Point
Lord! Make me an agent of righteousness in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
The Silence of a good man promotes evil!!!

Have a Superb Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Esau Or Jacob / God's Church In The Wilderness / “how I Killed My Wife!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.