Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... (1860 Views)

The Race For Senate President Begins. See The Candidates / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by wallex1983(m): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Who are the likely candidates for this big job?
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by MrHighSea: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Akpabio vs Saraki.

Lol
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by Ilekeh(f): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
wallex1983:
Who are the likely candidates for this big job?

Atiku
Obi

Oh I forgot, they're NL/Twitter president/VP.
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by chibykebig(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Well I am suspecting that PMB will also take up that post

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by Anwons(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing fascinating about Nigeria political circle. Buhari should appoint the next Senate President.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by OldBeer: 6:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Kai!

My state, Akwa Ibom, would have produced it for the first time ever if only Akpabio had reduced his gra gra small.

He should have reached out to Udom and struck a deal with him. But he thought everything is by power and money.

It stings a bit but it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by NUJABEZ: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2019
I am so happy Akpabio lost. It is one of the best outcomes of this election!

There's a virtual assistant job up for grabs here: https://www.nairaland.com/5049435/virtual-impeccable-attention-detail-needed

Salary: N120K. Apply now!
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by Prodigytal: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Get your own video adverts today. Contact in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by wiseone28: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
OldBeer:
Kai!

My state, Akwa Ibom, would have produced it for the first time ever if only Akpabio had reduced his gra gra small.

He should have reached out to Udom and struck a deal with him. But he thought everything is by power and money.

It stings a bit but it's all good.
Go and sleep you're your own enemy.

Tomorrow you people will do same to Udom has you people are claiming to love him now.

South and East playing partisan politics.

Must everybody play Pdp as if people who are in Apc were not in Pdp.

or when you people sees other party as evil?

and the party you people sees as evil will still rule you again.

mme inwang.

Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by BillGoldberg: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2019
wiseone28:

Go and sleep you're your own enemy.

Tomorrow you people will do same to Udom has you people are claiming to love him now.

South and East playing partisan politics.

Must everybody play Pdp as if people who are in Apc were not in Pdp.

or when you people sees other party as evil?

and the party you people sees as evil will still rule you again.

mme inwang.

I believe you are a southerner and you are stuppid for this comment. Ask me why? Northerners have been giving Buhari over 10 million votes since 1999 and it does not give you concern? But when Southerners do same, they become evil? You see why almajiris will continue to rule you?

1 Like

Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by 68816419: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... by wiseone28: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2019
BillGoldberg:

I believe you are a southerner and you are stuppid for this comment. Ask me why? Northerners have been giving Buhari over 10 million votes since 1999 and it does not give you concern? But when Southerners do same, they become evil? You see why almajiris will continue to rule you?
Read my comment again, again and again before you reply off point.

(1) (Reply)

APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sacks Another APC Lawmaker / The unholy Land Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.