Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

"Sai God"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sai God"! (1942 Views)

Jungle “justice”: Whatsapp Group Admin Nearly Beaten By Members For Posting ‘sai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sai God"! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
It appears that certain church leaders and their followers now feel that it's up to them to determine who God chooses and who He doesn't choose with respect to His work upon the Earth.

But there's a also one church folk in the past that thought same, and he was a man called Ananias, For it was said:

Acts 9:10-16 (KJV)

And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision,Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

So it appeared that Ananias thought that God had made a mistake, and didn't know who Saul truly was, hence he was trying to "educate" His own omniscient God, by giving Him a low down of the man called Saul concerning how evil he really was, with respect to what he has been doing to God's saints, and how he was breathing threatenings and slaughters against His church.

But this was God response to him:

"...Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake."

So unknown to Ananias the choosing of a vessel for His work was God's sole prerogative, and not that of any other man, therefore God let him know hence that his opinion on the matter was immaterial, because He, God Himself had chosen Saul for His own work, therefore Ananias had no other choice but to simply comply with God's plan, and say amen.

And that Ananias did as it was said:

Acts 9:17-18 (KJV)

And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

So at the end of the day God was going to always have His way, but it was now up to Ananias to decide if he wanted to be a part of God plans concerning Saul or to be left out of it.

But kudos to Ananias, that despite the fact that he had made a mistake at the beginning to assume that he had a say in that, he eventually yielded himself to God's plan concerning Saul, and hence one cannot talk about the extent of work that God used Saul, who was later known as Apostle Paul, to do without mentioning the role that Ananais played to bring it to fruition.

And that brings us back to those of today's church, and I don't think I can call them the "Ananiases" of this generation, because they are only like him in the respect of the former him who was thinking that he had a say concerning who God chooses for his work, but they are more like the "Israel" of this generation, in both the former and latter sense.

For the nation of Israel rejected Jesus the Messiah that God had sent to them, while He was yet on Earth in spite of all the signs that God use to show that He was indeed the promised Messiah, and even up to this very day, they have not repented in that respect as a nation.

And hence are today's church is more like replaying what took place with Israel in the respect of Jesus, for there is a man that God has chosen to lead Nigeria with respect to the plans that He has for the nation, but they had rejected him even before he became the leader of the nation.

And the reasons they have given for this position have not been much different from that which Ananias gave to God concerning Apostle Paul at the time he was still known as Saul, only that in this instance it's not even true, but lies and pretty much based on sentiments and unfounded preconceptions.

But despite that there have been several signs which clearly show that they have gotten it wrong in his respect, and that he is actually God's chosen one to lead the nation, with the latest being his successful reelection to remain the president of Nigeria for four more years, they have still stubbornly refused to change their original position concerning him, maybe yet harboring hopes that God would eventually change His mind concerning him because of them, because they consider themselves to be His "men" and "His church", and hence are entitled to have a say in the respect of who God decides to use for His own work.

But one thing I've learnt at my level of walk with God which i consider to be the highest level of the Spirit, is that when it comes to God choosing a leader or any one for His work, that it is His prerogative, and that He never considers the opinion of any man, that's inclusive of His own prophets and even those that have walked with Him at the highest level of faith.

For the only procedure i've observed is as that of Ananias, where God chooses a man, and His prophet or servant has no choice or say in the matter but is obligated to comply with God's choice and hence work accordingly.

For that was true in the instance of Samuel who was said to be a rare prophet of his day, but when God chose Saul, and subsequently David to lead His people Israel, Samuel the man of God didn't know who each of them were until God led him to them(1 Sam 9, 16).

The same was the case for Elijah, with respect to Elisha, for Elijah probably never knew Elisha until God sent him to Elisha(1 King 19:15-19).

And in the instance of Moses, despite that Moses already knew Joshua, Joshua only become the successor of Moses because God had chosen him and not because Moses knew him(Numb 27:15-23, Joshua 1).

And even in the instance of Jesus, the only Begotten Son of God, it could be deduced how Jesus came about the chosen ones with whom He founded His church via this saying of His:

John 17:6 (KJV) I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

So they were still God's choice even in the instance of Jesus, to prove that it has never been up to man to choose for God, or to determine who God uses or doesn't use.

Therefore you may now begin to understand the reason why today's church has thus far failed to attain the standard of that church which Jesus founded upon God's choices, because today's church had more or less been a product of men's choices rather than that of God.

And that's why today's church has been more or less left out of what God is about in this nation, unlike that church that Jesus founded which was carried along, as was shown by Ananias and other instances of that church.

But there are those exceptions to that order of today's church who have chosen not to follow men but God, and I happen to be one of those few exceptions, who did not want to be left out of what God was about in this land, called Nigeria and even beyond.

And hence my prayer to God over ten years ago, that He should keep me abreast of what He was doing, even if it didn't involve me directly, so that I would know about it and hence comply with it, and not oppose it.

And I believe that, that is what has led me to the knowledge of God's plan concerning this nation, and also in that respect to discover that president Buhari was indeed the man that God has chosen to lead this nation in such a time as this.

And i am not alone in this, as I have observed that there are those who have been likewise from the onset as myself, even though they may be very few.

And also apart from those of us who had this inclination at the onset, there have been also been added to us several Ananiases of the church who had thought otherwise initially, but have now realized this truth, and hence are now beginning to align with what has shown itself to clearly be God intention for the nation, so as not to be left out of it.

So the number of pro-Buharis have consequently been on the rise, however despite being a one of such ones myself for a long time probably in the late 2010 or early 2011, and have been heard and seen a lot of "Sai Buhari" in his respect for quite a while now, I don't think i've ever been a "sai Buhari" myself, as i can't remember ever saying such.

And it was only when I got to open a thread in this respect that I was getting a lot of "sai buharis" that I had to respond, but somehow instead of responding with "sai Buhari" I instead said "sai God".

And though I didn't exactly know what it meant at that point but I just thought that it would apply.

And it certainly did, as when I consequently looked up the meaning of the hausa word "sai" it translated to "no one else but" or "nothin except", so "sai God" would mean "no one else but God" in English.

So that also applied to the instance of the choosing of men for God's work, for it was the prerogative of "no one else but God".

Hence to this end, It is indeed "Sai God"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sai God"! by sukerefakere(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Bobo Yi ti sinwin
Re: "Sai God"! by budaatum: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
People do not understand the meaning, and implication, of Thy Will be done. If they did, they would trust the Lord God Almighty. But their desire is their own will. And they think they can control God with prayers from their puny minds.

Stop deceiving yourselves and worship the Lord God properly so that you do not give yourself toothache or kill yourselves with your own hands.

The dead have no portion in Eternity. They just die.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sai God"! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
budaatum:
People do not understand the meaning, and implication, of Thy Will be done. If they did, they would trust the Lord God Almighty. But their desire is their own will. And they think they can control God with prayers from their puny minds.

FIRSTLY, THEY CLAIM TO TRUST GOD'S WILL.
SOME EVEN CLAIM TO KNOW GOD'S WILL (WHEN GOD SPEAKS TO THEM DIRECTLY).

THEN, THEY PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE.

THEN THEY PRAY FOR THIS OR THAT, NEGLECTING GOD'S WILL, OR TRYING TO TELL GOD THE RIGHT THING TO DO OR NOT DO.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT THE CONFUSION OF THESE CONFUSED CHRISTIANS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

FIRSTLY, THEY CLAIM TO TRUST GOD'S WILL.
SOME EVEN CLAIM TO KNOW GOD'S WILL (WHEN GOD SPEAKS TO THEM DIRECTLY).

THEN, THEY PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE.

THEN THEY PRAY FOR THIS OR THAT, NEGLECTING GOD'S WILL, OR TRYING TO TELL GOD THE RIGHT THING TO DO OR NOT DO.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT THE CONFUSION OF THESE CONFUSED CHRISTIANS.
Dey there dey try to copy my flow, if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. cheesy
Re: "Sai God"! by FemiEddy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wise words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sai God"! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
sukerefakere:

Bobo Yi ti sinwin

Le o, Egin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Sai God"! by sukerefakere(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Le o, Egin. cheesy
E ee gin,ketiri ke?
Re: "Sai God"! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
sukerefakere:

E ee gin,ketiri ke?

Osan. cheesy
Re: "Sai God"! by sukerefakere(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Osan. cheesy
Good to hear. my brother from another mother
Re: "Sai God"! by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Babylonians

Psalm 137:8
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Isaiah 13:19
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2019
FemiEddy:
Wise words
Only the children of wisdom are able to justify her fruits.

God be with you!

1 Like

Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
budaatum:

Stop deceiving yourselves and worship the Lord God properly so that you do not give yourself toothache or kill yourselves with your own hands.

The dead have no portion in Eternity. They just die.
Preach on Buda for Christ.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
No one else but God!
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesusjnr2:
No one else but God!

does god have nipples?
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
advocate666:

does god have nipples?
My God created the nipples, and everything else.

Your god and master Satan created nothing but lies, and you are a product of his creation. cheesy
Re: "Sai God"! by UceeGod: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
As far a I'm concerned, the church is the collection of true disciples of Christ no matter where they worship, not the buildings where people claim to worship God nor the people who profess to be Christians. The church in Nigeria is just a term used to describe people who sell the Gospel of Christ for their own personal gains, so I'm no more surprised at what so called "men of God" do nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
jesusjnr2:
My God created the nipples, and everything else.

Your god and master Satan created nothing but lies, and you are a product of his creation. cheesy

see fear. can't even answer a simple question.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
advocate666:

see fear. can't even answer a simple question.
See lie. Me afraid of a Satan zombie ke?

I'm sure that your god and father Satan would have been proud of that joke!

You seem to want talk about nipples which my God created and i gave you a nipples response, and you started displaying characteristics of the lies which your god and father Satan created.

Maybe you should stick to the lies which Satan, from whence your zombism emanated from, created because that seems to be the only thing you're good at.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Sai God!
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Babylonians

Psalm 137:8
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Isaiah 13:19
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Worthy of being forgotten!

No need to waste time on spiritually toothless and savorless person who think that quoting letters of he Bible, means that they have God's backing.

If it were so then which one did Elijah quote?

Or which one did Jesus quote?

But what else would anyone really have expected from someone who began an unlimited countdown to the coming of Jesus Christ from an initial twenty days?

And then started using Donald Trump's speech to signify the last trump in the Bible?

The next thing he'd be using Morgan "Freeman" speech as the "Truth" that shall set "man free".

Bottom line, if God no dey back you up, if you like quote all the letters of the Bible from sunrise to sunset, you go dey OYO. grin
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
See lie. Me afraid of a Satan zombie ke?

I'm sure that your god and father Satan would have been proud of that joke!

You seem to want talk about nipples which my God created and i gave you a nipples response, and you started displaying characteristics of the lies which your god and father Satan created.

Maybe you should stick to the lies which Satan, from whence your zombism emanated from, created because that seems to be the only thing you're good at.

Does God have nipples? Just answer. Don't be afraid. We don't bite. Not physically anyway. Ours is a spiritual battle.

A candle has been lit for you and the effects are already showing.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

Does God have nipples? Just answer. Don't be afraid. We don't bite. Not physically anyway. Ours is a spiritual battle.

A candle has been lit for you and the effects are already showing.
Does your god consider anyone his follower unless the person has literally killed a human being?

If no, then have you killed anyone for him?

Don't be afraid to answer this question, because it's just to let people know if you are a true Satan agent or a fake one.

For if you've killed someone, maybe your blood brother, mother, father, child, cousin etc., then the chances are you are a real Satanist, and to show my appreciation for your honesty I would answer your question as apt.

But if you haven't then you are just a faker, and I won't waste my spiritual bullets on a Satan zombie who's has no satanic backing.

For spiritual battle is actually my favorite, so Iet me know if you are really up for it spiritually by your response.

p.s. you're gonna have to light a lot of candles because one would not suffice for my spiritual capacity grin
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Does your god consider anyone his follower unless the person has literally killed a human being?

If yes, then have you killed anyone for him?

Don't be afraid to answer this question, because it's just to let people know if you are a true Satan agent or a fake one.

I don't have a god. I am not godly. I have a Master. Lord Master Satan, the harbinger of knowledge.

Unlike God, Satan doesn't need me to kill anyone for him. He is strong enough to do that himself if he wants. So no, I have not killed for Satan.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

I don't have a god. I am not godly. I have a Master. Lord Master Satan, the harbinger of knowledge.

Unlike God, Satan doesn't need me to kill anyone for him. He is strong enough to that himself if he wants. So no, I have not killed for Satan.
Then you are a fake and only a satanist wannabe, so you should stop deceiving yourself.

Except maybe you as a Satan zombie are lying as characteristic, but then how do I know that? Hmmm!
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Then you are a fake and only a satanist wannabe, so you should stop deceiving yourself.

Except maybe you as a Satan zombie are lying as characteristic, but then how do I know that? Hmmm!

All these so you don't answer a simple question.

Reminds me of the nazarene cowering with fear in front of Pontius Pilate. He was making noise up and down in Palestine until he was caught and asked a simple question.

I am not surprised that his followers are imitating him.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

All these so you don't answer a simple question.

Reminds me of the nazarene cowering with fear in front of Pontius Pilate. He was making noise up and down in Palestine until he was caught and asked a simple question.

I am not surprised that his followers are imitating him.
What are you really scared of if you're a real satanist?

Your true activities of innocent blood spilling being exposed?

If you yet claim to be a satanist, and still maintain you've not spilled innocent blood, then you are actually a fake, and I don't give any consideration to any thing that emanates from a fake, for fakes breeds fake.

If you are an atheist, or a pagan maybe I would have considered what emanated from you, but a satanist, and yet you've not spilled innocent blood? Nah! It's impossible and never existed.

So if my questions have caught you off guard that you had to contradict yourself by that saying, then you are not worthy of any response from me.

So only come back when you've ready to reveal your true identity, if not just forget it, for that's the only time you would be given any consideration from me.
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
What are you really scared of if you're a real satanist?

Your true activities of innocent blood spilling being exposed?

If you yet claim to be a satanist, and still maintain you've not spilled innocent blood, then you are actually a fake, and I don't give any consideration to any thing that emanates from a fake, for fakes breeds fake.

If you are an atheist, or a pagan maybe I would have considered what emanated from you, but a satanist, and yet you've not spilled innocent blood? Nah! It's impossible and never existed.

So if my questions have caught you off guard that you had to contradict yourself by that saying, then you are not worthy of any response from me.

So only come back when you've ready to reveal your true identity, if not just forget it, for that's the only time you would be given any consideration from me.

You should have just told us if Yahweh had nipples.

Maybe you don't really Yahweh.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

From your dodging tactics thus far, seems you're not real to get any response
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

From your dodging tactics thus far, seems you care the least about getting any answer from me.

Maybe you just a lonely depressed guy seeking sympathizers with Satan's profile.

When you become a genuine of anything, maybe then you can come back to me, for I don't do fakes as you currently are.
Re: "Sai God"! by advocate666: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
From your dodging tactics thus far, seems you're not real to get any response

Romans 1:22

Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Thank you Satan.
Re: "Sai God"! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
advocate666:

Romans 1:22
Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Thank you Satan.
Good riddance to fake satanist. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels / Sword Of God By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman / 666 Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.