Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels (1940 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Many Rejoice As Late Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Burial Service / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by AmandaTalks: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Nlanalyst: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2021
May God punish you for wasting my data.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Illuminatiship(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Kondomatic(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2021
grin

1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Lol!
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by ikorodureporta: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by DonBenny77(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Nlanalyst:
May God punish you for wasting my data.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by triple996(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Christianity is a joke
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Opemiposii(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
1019nineteen:
[s][/s]
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Opemiposii(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
attention seeker
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Jaydot01: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
GBEFUNgringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Constantine10: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Religion is now about who can pull the best stunts,cons everywhere
Notice: I am looking for a good graphic designer and camera man, I have memories a many part of the Bible, I can become the next starman/ general overseer. Pls join me and pray for our dear country and world
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Jokerman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
What the hell is this?? grin
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by SkengRay: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bloggers in this Shit hole country will not kill me grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by BrazilaAirporta: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Don't let Nigerians report your YouTube page
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by xproducer: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
triple996:
Christianity is a joke

----

It may appear this way to you for a number of reasons, including but not limited to the deceptive practices of those who claim to be Christian - GOD is the Judge and Justifier of men! I assure you, sin is no joke - it is cosmically serious business that brings judgment/destruction - but for the mercy of GOD in standing as a Substitute for many; in the Person of The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST!

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.” - 1 Corinthians 1:18

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14

---
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by peggywebbs(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Who watched the video? Did they capture the angels and the ghost?
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by BruncleZuma: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate...
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by chudyprince: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by oranget(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
peggywebbs:
You want to capture angel, you want to keep him as pet abi
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by Bunmhi(f): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by 11thGoldTREE: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
peggywebbs:
my lol
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by peggywebbs(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Dude.... have you heard of photo capture? Yeah I meant that one. And I'm certainly not watching the video.

oranget:

You want to capture angel, you want to keep him as pet abi
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by livingchrist: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Scam
Re: JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels by oranget(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
peggywebbs:

Dude.... have you heard of photo capture? Yeah I meant that one. And I'm certainly not watching the video.

Oh, I thought you meant capture as in "to seize by force". And the video is just about a mother and her son telling the story of how the saw an Angel on the roof of the church.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Egbin Orun Some Years After Converted To Christianity / 419 Matthew 'give Your Offering In Dollars' Ashimolowo / Sexxual Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.