Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (60741 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by CheapDataGuy: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
I hope they will compesate the family of those foolish people that got themselves killed for them

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dfrost: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Raskasal:
That's it. It's not worth dieing for. To them all, life must go on. Funny enough, heard the government will refund their campaign finances. So why are we molesting each other. Let's wise up

You are right.

Na poor man dey carry rich man matter for head pass.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Obasanjo, saraki and Atiku remains quiet for now
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Akaujaa(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Chidoka has every reason to be happy. As a business inclined Igbo man, he has ripped Atiku off and is smiling to the bank. Wetin concern him.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by StPete: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where are the like for Atiku Share for buhari crew?? tongue

A single vote is worth more than 100000000∞ likes and share

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

Trash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If only elections in Nigeria were far from being rigged, you will be shocked by the gigantic failure of your pay master
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Southwestern87(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Confirm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by BankyGee(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
The election results were rigged sad ... I think Buhari and Atiku should engage in a fist fight to determine the true winner smiley ...
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Ilekeh(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Go Buhariiiiiii

Haters go and die. I say die by fire!! Die by flood!! Die by thunder!! Die Die Die!!
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by AllenSpencer: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2019
daddytime:
Chidoka my guy wey I like well well because na member of our sweet boys club...

Abeg find where go soft and favour you jare...you still have a whole life ahead of you....

You've got to govern Anambra while I'll be at the helms in Edo before we take over the Federal....

So hath the Ancestors and cosmos decided..

Aseeeeee.

Stop dreaming Baba!

You can even be the Chairman of Landlord Association and you here aspiring to be a Governor.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by somalianprince: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP has so much maturity. #Respect
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by faithfull18(f): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
A good number of Igbos in Lagos were not allowed to vote.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gabbytabby: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Make Una stop all this and be magnanimous in victory.

Rise above mediocrity my people and work together no one can do it alone. All hands need to be on deck to make 9ja the pride of all Africans.
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where are the like for Atiku Share for buhari crew?? tongue

A single vote is worth more than 100000000∞ likes and share

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

Trash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Saintsami(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm! imagine. when Buhari says he will congratulate himself, did you think he's joking?
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
See the people that supporters are dying for....

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by MrAJQ(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Lols
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by kanyebaba1(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76172637:
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas.

God bless Nigeria.

My brother, what of those who didn't fight us with ideas,but curses and personal insult just because we didn't believe in their cause

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by bigpicture001: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
BubuZombi:
There are Spokesperson and there are Spokespersons... The PDP guy met is Father Today

Which "father" dt one dkkeps dmeaning himself cuz of money...keyamo is a disgrace to the law pofession and t th human right circle of lawyers...

Mind u he is now f
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dododawa1: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

people are stupid in this life Aswear
oga,those begger U are seeing are richer than you,did U know many COW,their have,just using Begging as part time job,so if u don't give,their don't care.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by TruthinAction: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2019
fk002:
We told them that Atiku is no match to Buhari, but they won't listen.

Now they have pushed him to journey of no return, the funny thing is how one Emeka was busy doing permutation on how Atiku will divide the northern votes, secure Middle belts ( not knowing that north is middle belt, and middle belt is north).

How he will will get more than 40℅ votes in SW, which he did, and finally get 100% votes in SE and SS.

Manipulated results. The truth will come out soon.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2019
gabbytabby:
Make Una stop all this and be magnanimous in victory.

Rise above mediocrity my people and work together no one can do it alone. All hands need to be on deck to make 9ja the pride of all Africans.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shut the f*CK up

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by sojdson: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Like for Atiku/Obi, retweet for Buhari. Nairaland Voters

cutesmilez:
FEDECO...... FEDECO is better than dis present INEC

Moris iwu is a saint
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Were are all the Atikulators? grin grin grin

they seem to have all Disappeared.
likes for Atiefkuobi shares for buhari haram grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by waleScotts(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Like for Kabiru share for Sokoto.
Let's settle this at the early stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.