Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (60740 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2019
kanyebaba1:

My brother, what of those who didn't fight us with ideas,but curses and personal insult just because we didn't believe in their cause
Victory is enough reward for our efforts bro (all lovers of Sai Baba)
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.

2 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by livingme: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Haha hahaha finally dey done accept say na buhari win grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked sad grin cheesy grin angry grin cheesy shocked grin shocked cool cool cool sad shocked ;D8)
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by BubuZombi: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2019
bigpicture001:

Which "father" dt one dkkeps dmeaning himself cuz of money...keyamo is a disgrace to the law pofession and t th human right circle of lawyers...

Mind u he is now f

Cry me a river wailer... He remains his Father, you like it or not
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gabbytabby: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2019
I just checked. Please for the sake of your mama go take your meds

OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shut the f*CK up

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by lebete3000: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2019
dainformant:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 presidential election, held on Saturday Feb. 23.

The spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mr Osita Chidoka and that of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr Festus Keyamo, exchanged warm handshake and greeting after President #Buhari was declared winner by the electoral body.

The duo had on Tuesday disagreed over the presidential results from the North as released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/osita-chidoka-and-festus-keyamo-greet-after-buharis-election-victory.html

2 Southerners foolishly fooling themselves over uncircumcised philistines.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
where are the brokeass APC supporters
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by anataala: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
well said I shared your post on one platform.
fk002:
We told them that Atiku is no match to Buhari, but they won't listen.

Now they have pushed him to journey of no return, the funny thing is how one Emeka was busy doing permutation on how Atiku will divide the northern votes, secure Middle belts ( not knowing that north is middle belt, and middle belt is north).

How he will will get more than 40℅ votes in SW, which he did, and finally get 100% votes in SE and SS.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by castrol180(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76172637:
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas.

God bless Nigeria.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts bro (all lovers of Sai Baba)
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you.

Thank God Buhari won but hope your payment continues after the result announcement, tomorrow is month ending you'll get your dough.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by wristbangle: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should toss the dogs some bones jor. E no easy. grin

Let us settle this one and for all.

Like for Atiku, Share for Nnamdi Cownu. grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gberra: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:
A good number of Igbos in Lagos were not allowed to vote.
How many numbers is "a good number"?. You lying wagging tongue, you demon of propaganda. Tufiakwa!
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dfrost: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Akaujaa:
Chidoka has every reason to be happy. As a business inclined Igbo man, he has ripped Atiku off and is smiling to the bank. Wetin concern him.

Exactly what I told my colleagues: the real winners of this election are those that made money out of Atiku. cheesy grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Moukandjo: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

people are stupid in this life Aswear
Yeah! People, especially the extremely daft IPIGs & PDP sycophants, are really stvpid! grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by dfrost: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:
A good number of Igbos in Lagos were not allowed to vote.

Really a good number? More than 10 million registered voters in the SE and they couldn't collect their PVCs and turn out to vote their candidate?

Please talk something else. smiley
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by princetemitee(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

But pls my brother why is that all that zombielist like beggers is it their grin grin grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by papiwyte(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin Where are d likes n shares nah grin grin angry

Atiquite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Said baba till 2023
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by netflicks(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Lemmi wait and see if rochas will become president in 2023.. cheesy
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by DuxofMen: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2019
jaxxy:
We are back to the rigging days. Let’s continue the game. Backward nation.

If we do not strengthen our systems and institutions and continue to allow whoever is in power to control and interfere in everything INEC, Police, judiciary etc.. we will continue in our flawed and fraud prone cycle as a nation depending on who is in power.

If pdp had won, would you be saying this? So Melaye won, Ajimobi lost, pdp won Ondo state, Dogara won etc. So how many apc supporters do you see complaining? You lot are nothing but sore losers. Mtchew!
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by TeamSimple(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:

That is how the devil toys with peoples brain . Push them inside gutter and he dies . Watch the government push you into life imprisonments
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by cutesmilez(f): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
sojdson:
Like for Atiku/Obi, retweet for Buhari. Nairaland Voters

Noticed
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by crazygod(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Raskasal:
That's it. It's not worth dieing for. To them all, life must go on. Funny enough, heard the government will refund their campaign finances. So why are we molesting each other. Let's wise up
Really? Refund PDP campaign finance? Wow
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Bobnotrouble: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Being magnanimous in victory is a virtue!
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Pizzle1234(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Lets see what buhari has to offer Nigerians
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by murmee: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:

I'm laughing!

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
DuxofMen:

If pdp had won, would you be saying this? So Melaye won, Ajimobi lost, pdp won Ondo state, Dogara won etc. So how many apc supporters do you see complaining? You lot are nothing but sore losers. Mtchew!

I am not taking about who wins or loses bt places and areas where things went wrong. Was it everywhere the elections was rigged or disrupted no! Bt there where areas that had serious impact on the final results and it shud be looked into.

What is wrong with that? If there were serious issues where Pdp won let it be looked into also. I’m not a stupid zombie for any one. I’m talking about a credible process for everyone.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by fredoooooo: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2019
kanyebaba1:

My brother, what of those who didn't fight us with ideas,but curses and personal insult just because we didn't believe in their cause

They have options now
1. Continue to wail for the next 4 years
2. Go out of the country for the next 4 years
3. Kill themselves

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by bigpicture001: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
BubuZombi:

Cry me a river wailer... He remains his Father, you like it or not

Mumu, so cuz bubu won he is now a master ...keyamo is not good at anything..evn his legal profession ,no landmark case has he been victorious ..

He is just a noise maker
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by MrFly(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2019
They were actually d ones that voted for Atiku in d north. Dont push them away bro, they actually joined u to fight a lost battle. In PMB we believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.