Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (52254 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by NothingDoMe: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

You are not more intelligent than the New York Times magazine, are you?. Nigerians has chosen honesty and accountability. You chose backwardness and darkness, But God will forgive you in his infinite mercy, if you repent from your sins
So no Nigerian is as intelligent as a publication house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by diegwu02: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Afonja007:
buhari a friend to ganduje akpabio orji kalu Tinubu ?anyway when he start with grazing routes for his fulani cows let see what our SW brothers will say
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thought many of you would be hiding under your bed by now wailing in Utter Painment and Misery. i admire your strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by akoaki(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Honesty indeed!

They just wrote anything for the sake of writing and expect people to accept it because they are what ?? New York times ?? ... False report!

Sifia pain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Honesty indeed!

They just wrote anything for the sake of writing and expect people to accept it because they are what ?? New York times ?? ... False report!
Mr wailington
False or Not Buhari has won

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
The Ibos that have been making references to the Economist and other international newspaper s will now say otherwise because New York Times says the truth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by cutesmilez(f): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
[s][/s]
MrJanuzaj:

You are not more intelligent than the New York Times magazine, are you?. Nigerians has chosen honesty and accountability. You chose backwardness and darkness, But God will forgive you in his infinite mercy, if you repent from your sins
[s][/s]
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by staytravel: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice, but I prefer: Buhari's victory, an example of extreme rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by diegwu02: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I thought by this morning I would be reading RIP to salamrushdie he drank sniper last night grin

But you are still here cry
Please No deaths, He would be alive and wail till 2023 except he changes his ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Wadosky(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
New York times is synonymous to Dele Momodu.

Only the wise will understand
Where belle face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Gchamp: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
it means Nigerians chose the most dishonest person and that was Buhari ..well the election remains null and void to me
losers make excuses; winners make progress!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Princedapace(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

Honesty with the likes of Tinubu, Oshemole and Amaechi, among others?

See, do u know what i hate about apc and their supporters? It is this nonsense integrity of a thing. I mean, why do u guys love telling us u are saints when u are not?

I think the less u guys talk of integrity and honesty, the better.

No be this election Tinubu thugs were busy carrying ballot boxes up and down? I expected u guys, as supporters to be honest for one minute even if our politicians choose to lie for ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by jellington: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Bad market for Obasanjo the postmaster General.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by amadicollins1: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
it means Nigerians chose the most dishonest person and that was Buhari ..well the election remains null and void to me

You are crying cos of Atiku’s 10k he pay you to defend him on social media. Dont you have shame?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by FarahAideed: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Gchamp:
losers make excuses; winners make progress!

let Buhari make progress with the economy and security let's see ..welll me I will still be a well to do young man no matter what but what about you and your siblings ? are you guys comfortable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by adanny01(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Where is Pachukwudi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
diegwu02:
Please No deaths, He would be alive and wail till 2023 except he changes his ways

With the amount of venom in him I thought he would take that route but alas all na shakara cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by israelmao(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2019
So the opinion of international community is beginning to count now.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Amorukins: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Imagine my brother.. This is obvious and everyone know that Buhari do not win this election. Why would Buhari use police that primary school do not give any respect again. See how lad are voting and they give him 1m vote in same state. Nigeria wise let be real and sincere for once. Anyways Fela said it all. Suffering and smiling. Some know the truth but to say it is like poison to them.

May God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by ogbonti: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Harmy is flotting a kuuu right now!
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Ayobami7(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by FarahAideed: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
amadicollins1:

You are crying cos of Atiku’s 10k he pay you to defend him on social media. Dont you have shame?

I am a very very comfortable young man and infact I sponsored my own online media centre with my own money 100 percent ... Before I finished typing this ibwould have earned more than 10k so imagine how much I make in a day oga.. I know how much I spent on Feb 16 and Feb 23 alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Amorukins: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Princedapace post=76174938]

Honesty with the likes of Tinubu, Oshemole and Amaechi, among others?

See, do u know what i hate about apc and their supporters? It is this nonsense integrity of a thing. I mean, why do u guys love telling us u are saints when u are not?

I think the less u guys talk of integrity and honesty, the better.

No be this election Tinubu thugs were busy carrying ballot boxes up and down? I expected u guys, as supporters to be honest for one minute even if our politicians choose to lie for ever.

God bless you for this reply. Some are goat � and � like there leader so called integrity and honest to there pocket. Killing everywhere, Sarz do there own efcc disturbing youth everywhere. Evans is there since nothing to do about him.Please who’s fighting corruption when they are the leader of corruption. Thunder fire � all of them. Well said Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
This makes no sense. If you studied logic you will understand. NYT has been proven wrong many times by Trump. Next joke please.
MrJanuzaj:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by BubuZombi: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Honesty indeed!

I like your wailing techniques... Atikulate the election Buharistically
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by luluosas(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
You mean even American paper knows about this? Wonderful. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MrSly(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
Only the wise will understand this insult on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Holuwatoobii(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Baba, wetin i gain if i no congratulate you. your 1st tenure was peaceful and comforting
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by blowjob: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKES A REAL PATRIOT.

BUHARI,U ARE ONE IN A TRILLION

RESPECT SIR

GOD BLESS SIR

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by FemiAdeboye(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes! Buhari's victory has really convinced me that A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN SILVER AND GOLD . When Buhari was building a name, some other politicians were building bank accounts and good mansions. Now that a good name is required, their wealth failed to buy them the good name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by edibobo: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Nonesense.....is Buhari's integrity will take Nigeria to the global stage that we need ?? Is Buhari's integrity will stop the carnages done by Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen Is Buhari's integrity will provide job opportunities to the jobless that he masterminded since 2015 Is Buhari's integrity will stop looting by the Cabals in his cabinet ? Is Buhari's integrity will guarantee freedom of speech and the rule of law Where is Buhari's integrity when he accommodated the looted and declared them saints whenever they joined his party Is Buhari's integrity will guarantee a good governance ? please we don't need somebody's body odour to the detriments of over 200m Nigerians.

If Buhari has integrity let him prosecute Orji Uzo Kalu, Bola Tinubu, Godswill Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Uduaghan, Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, Obanikoro, and all those claimed to have defrauded the Country during PDP's era that ran into APC for cover whom they declared saints.

Buhari is using the looting funds to work for his integrity....SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.