Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (52290 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Afonja007: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
diegwu02:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thought many of you would be hiding under your bed by now wailing in Utter Painment and Misery. i admire your strength
pls if una like let him rule for 30years is non of my business ,as you can see am in Austria chilling with my daughter ,if abookis with some ibadan and osun Muslims don't like better thing me I like better things oya make una enjoy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MrJanuzaj: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Honesty with the likes of Tinubu, Oshemole and Amaechi, among others?

See, do u know what i hate about apc and their supporters? It is this nonsense integrity of a thing. I mean, why do u guys love telling us u are saints when u are not?

I think the less u guys talk of integrity and honesty, the better.

No be this election Tinubu thugs were busy carrying ballot boxes up and down? I expected u guys, as supporters to be honest for one minute even if our politicians choose to lie for ever.

Tinubu and co didn't contest and their name is not on the ballot. Buhari's name is in the ballot. New York Times is telling you that Nigerians chose him due to integrity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MrJanuzaj: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
[/s][s]

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by anonymous1759(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Honesty indeed!

They just wrote anything for the sake of writing and expect people to accept it because they are what ?? New York times ?? ... False report!

But if they write something negative about Apc you'll expect everyone to accept it... #Hypocrites PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by holluphemydavid(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Mr Integrity indeed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MrJanuzaj: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
NothingDoMe:
So no Nigerian is as intelligent as a publication house?
At least not that hateful bigot
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by lastempero: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
It seems the world is against the future of our country Nigeria,first it was the American representative talking shit,followed by international observers and now the so called NY times. Men and women of conscience irrespective of tribe,rejected Mr integrity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Amorukins: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Why can’t we vote like writing jamb. Instantly seeing our results and we know who win and loose. We can do it but the rigging and greedy won’t let them do the right thing. Our leaders are the founder of corruption in Nigeria. Why efcc going on the street catching young guys. But the leaders are looting even caught them and nothing happen at the end. Only poor suffer in this country. Lawless country we are. Killing innocent people by forcing to check their phones. That’s mannerless cos why would you stop and search and asking for phones to check. Now EFCC doing there own too..why efcc will be roaming about the street and stop young guys arrasing them. If you don’t have money they will take you to there office. Once you bribe them they release you. All the money recovered from abacha what did they use it for? EVANS the notorious kidnapper is filling a case on federal government but if a poor steal bread out of hunger they will hang him or life is jail. Fulani killing and you people are still celebrating another change of killing poor people again. Nigerian let try and build this country and move forward. See Ghana today and some African countries. Only Nigeria going backwards everyday. No light, No food, everything cost. They only build gas station. Graduate �‍� are searching for job over 6yrs of graduating. All your children’s schooling in abroad. No good road. Mr President please do something good this time around.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Youdonminit.

He said it many times with confidence that he'd win. That's to tell you that there was something going.

Enjoy your four years...if you live long enough.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Amorukins: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
*APC LEADING, PDP LEADING! TENSION EVERYWHERE*
*Instead of this thing to cos problem, let both of them resume duty as Nigerian President, Buhari will work on night shift while atiku will work on day shift, afterall Nigerian problems are bigger than one President. My opinion �

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by kenny5811(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2019
useless New York Times...... dem bin join hands insult buhari dat year.....now dem dey change mouth as jungle mature.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes. N85bn already left the stock market as a result. Next level things 🤣
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MistaCode(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Mtseeeeeew..... I think I have over stayed my welcome in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Wahala90: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by FemiAdeboye(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2019
FemiAdeboye:
Yes! Buhari's victory has really convinced me that A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN SILVER AND GOLD . When Buhari was building a name, some other politicians were building bank accounts and good mansions. Now that a good name is required, their wealth failed to buy them the good name.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Honesty indeed!

They just wrote anything for the sake of writing and expect people to accept it because they are what ?? New York times ?? ... False report!
Why don't you say fake news
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by ifko: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Mouth Gig:
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY MAKES A REAL PATRIOT.

BUHARI,U ARE ONE IN A TRILLION

RESPECT SIR

GOD BLESS SIR

SAI BABA BUHARI
U are nothing but a BIG FOOL for calling this traitor a man of integrity... bro open ur dictionary and check the meaning of integrity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by namio10: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
Syndicated write up from Buhari's image makers are not what Nigerians need for now.

What is the integrity in a president whose style is most clannish, ethnoreligious driven?

Western journalists continue to feed fat from the purses of African governments owing to sit tight, aged and incompetent leaders doing the bid for foreign business interests.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by namio10: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

You are not more intelligent than the New York Times magazine, are you?. Nigerians has chosen honesty and accountability. You chose backwardness and darkness, But God will forgive you in his infinite mercy, if you repent from your sins

You lack self esteem.

Western journalists eat from publications like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by ddeola: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Anyone who's thinking the West wish Nigeria well is on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG THING ! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by bejeria101(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Honesty and intergrity with rigging?
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2019
This election has proved that whoever is in power is the most honest according to NewYork times, it doesn't matter if you kill, rig, do dirty and shady practices just to win election it doesn't matter as long as you win they are good to go. This brings me back to the corruption of the Russians and their infiltration in USA election which makes me conclude by saying Oyibo are just as corrupt and greedy as Africans period.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Parcks(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool Thank U New York Times.We told dem we dnt want a stranger from cameroun,a thief,Mbanu! The coast is clear for the thief to travel to US and shine his teeth again and las las,our NNPC is safe from Atiku and his friends
What is this noise about NNPC this, NNPC that... tell me, how has NNPC improved your life? your Family does not own a share of NNPC... shouting "our NNPC" all over the place, especially in Nigeria as we all know it, makes you appear foolish and dumb.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Akolawole(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
yeah accountability by aiding abacha that's isn't corrupt in stealing billions of dollars

'Allegedly'

Obasanjo investigated him but found NOTHING.

We have been taught by heavens that hatred don't pays and can NEVER pay.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by blackboy(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
The most corrupt always wins elections here.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by Filmewell(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Many people did not understand that English. I swear.
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by ipobarethieves: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Parcks:

What is this noise about NNPC this, NNPC that... tell me, how has NNPC improved your life? your Family does not own a share of NNPC... shouting "our NNPC" all over the place, especially in Nigeria as we all know it, makes you appear foolish and dumb.
sorry! i dnt engage kids in banter. Look elsewhere for ur mate
Re: Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times by MrJanuzaj: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
namio10:

Syndicated write up from Buhari's image makers are not what Nigerians need for now.

What is the integrity in a president whose style is most clannish, ethnoreligious driven?

Western journalists continue to feed fat from the purses of African governments owing to sit tight, aged and incompetent leaders doing the bid for foreign business interests.

I know say e pain u, BUT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.