Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? (1067 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
We have heard so many complains in the past four years of this administration on how PDP destroyed the country with one corruption story to the other, we've heard blames and complains and why Nigerians must give them another four years term to consolidate on their achievements and revive the economy.

Either rigged or not, APC gat the government now, who will they throw blames at as we embark on this new journey of four years?

Who will they blame the economy woes on this time around?

Would it still be 16years of PDP as usual?

Will it sound logical and reasonable to APC and their
supporters should this administration embark on their usual 16 years of PDP chorus?

I have told so many of persons who cares to understand that, till forever I will prefer Buhari to Atiku, but leadership wise, Atiku have the day. That's still my humble submission.

What should Nigerians be expecting differently from this administration? Would it be our usual PDP 16 years? Let's watch on.

Pls drop your comments

4 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Climate change
African countries
USA
PDP(16 years) again
Saraki(trust me you'll see)
Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by madone: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
ImDStar:
We have heard so many complains in the past four years of this administration on how PDP destroyed the country with one corruption story to the other, we've heard blames and complains and why Nigerians must give them another four years term to consolidate on their achievements and revive the economy.

Either rigged or not, APC gat the government now, who will they throw blames at as we embark on this new journey of four years?

Who will they blame the economy woes on this time around?

Would it still be 16years of PDP as usual?

Will it sound logical and reasonable to APC and their
supporters should this administration embark on their usual 16 years of PDP chorus?

I have told so many of persons who cares to understand that, till forever I will prefer Buhari to Atiku, but leadership wise, Atiku have the day. That's still my humble submission.

What should Nigerians be expecting differently from this administration? Would it be our usual PDP 16 years? Let's watch on.

Pls drop your comments
you want to start Ur career in journalism or what ...Oga get out of here joor

2 Likes

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by donttouchme: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Expect nothing more from them. Apc are so clueless. They will continue their blame bc dats what they are gud at. And their zombie supporters will continue to beat their drum. If election hold again, i will still vote atiku. Buhari has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2019
APC will never ever leave blame game if they look for who to blame and did not see, they will start blaming the trees in sambisa forest
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2019
madone:
you want to start Ur career in journalism or what ...Oga get out of here joor

I only asked a question.

Believe me you can do more than just asking me to get out...

What would you personally think if they resume blaming PDP of using all the country foreign currency for campaign and leaving the economy to die?

They can say that you know.

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
APC will never ever leave blame game if they look for who to blame and did not see, they will start blaming the trees in sambisa forest

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I pray It's not so
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by madone: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2019
ImDStar:

I only asked a question.

Believe me you can do more than just asking me to get out...

What would you personally think if they resume blaming PDP of using all the country foreign currency for campaign and leaving the economy to die?

They can say that you know.
brother APC and Nigerians have chosen their part .let's go with it.we dey here .all this Ur question now will not make any difference.if APC don't know the next level lie to tell Nigerian that is their business. All I know is buhari cannot seek third term.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
madone:
brother APC and Nigerians have chosen their part .let's go with it.we dey here .all this Ur question now will not make any difference.if APC don't know the next level lie to tell Nigerian that is their business. All I know is buhari cannot seek third term.

Hmmm. Very correct..

The four years will end just like yesterday.

It's counting down already, God help us.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by Gentleziggy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
They will blame it on kanu tongue
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by Beremx(f): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
They will still blame PDP
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
They've not even started the second tenure and you are already wishing and contemplating that they will fail. Even if you are outside the country I'm sure you have relatives in Nigeria who will be negatively impacted by the government's failure.

When you guys hate, try and hate with sense.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:
They've not even started the second tenure and you are already wishing and contemplating that they will fail. Even if you are outside the country I'm sure you have relatives in Nigeria who will be negatively impacted by the government's failure.

When you guys hate, try and hate with sense.

I can tell this content is not out of hate but envisaging what the government would probably result to doing should they be failing again.

At least, without bias I expect you to relate.

the essence of this is to tell Nigerians that should APC continue in blaming past government even after gaining assess to the villa for another four years, that would be the most stupid mistake any so call educated fellow would've made returning them back to office.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by raumdeuter: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Until APC spend their own 16yrs, Its still PDP to blame
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by OBAGADAFFI: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

What 16 years

1 Like

Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by OBAGADAFFI: 5:33am On Mar 01, 2019
If PMB still goes to London for for medical after for years in government, there's no hope for Nigeria.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:

I use to think Nigeria don't have people that still thinks this way anymore ooo

But alas, I was wrong with that thought.

You mean to say if 1000 Nigerians died under PDP, same must happen in APC government too before they start taking responsibility?
That's what I'm trying to decipher in your write up
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2019
APC have a OCD as far as blame game is concern.It's genetically programmed in their DNA.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by ImDStar: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Racoon:
APC have a OCD as far as blame game is concern.It's genetically programmed in their DNA.

Our hands are cross awaiting their new stories.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by freeze001(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
ImDStar:

This is so contradictory.You think Atiku has better leadership qualities but still prefer Buhari in what respect then? Is it not bad leadership that has been the bane of this country? Like you said, rigged or not, APC has got itself another 4years, we shall experience it and see who they will blame for their natural ineptitude.
Re: I Congratulate Buhari. But Who Will APC Blame This Time? by freeze001(f): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
If PMB still goes to London for for medical after for years in government, there's no hope for Nigeria.

He is so going to camp in London or whichever place he chooses and despite the hopelessness, stupid supporters will keep singing his praises and even advocate a 3rd term for him.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Opens Radio Station To Reach Herdsmen / Frank Alleges Fresh Plots By Buhari To Defeat Atiku At Supreme Court / 48hrs To Bayelsa Gov’ship: High Court Sacks APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.