Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (46916 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Zero chance raised to the power 1billion grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
He doesn't stand a single chance of winning that case.

Who controls the courts? Buhari.
Who appoints the judges? Buhari.

But if he does win, I'll walk naked from Area 1 to Aso Rock.

#Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by vinceobe: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku stand a good chance. With monumental evidences which are apparent, PDP and Atiku have a good case. Members of the Supreme Court are honourable elderly men who will see black and call it black, not the other way round. So let us the get the legal fireworks started. The election was anything but free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by laosy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wasting of time and resources

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Bsure: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Verily Verily I say unto you, it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a court to declare Atiku winner. If I may ask, on what basis? So they'd cancel 3.9million margin? mbok, going to court is just an academic exercise, and job for the boys (Ozekhome &friends)
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Eshence: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
NO CHANCE OF WINNING IN COURT APC ALREADY PLAN EVERYTHING OUT......
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Cherrybae(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku can only win in Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook Tribunal not in a Nigerian court.

Truth be told, both APC and PDP rigged, but the best rigger won.

Atiku has no evidences that can help him win, the APC rigging is a professional one.

I urge Atiku to tow the part of honour and give up.

This one is more than No harm in trying.. My opinion though, Atiku has the final say.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by SirLakes: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ccagoke:
He can only win if truly PDP itself did not rig in their strongholds. Between you and me the 2 parties rigged heavily. I will advise him to save his remaining dollars for 2023

You still want him to contest?
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by pinacole1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
The nigeria present electoral law does not recognises the card reader, the card reader usage in nigeria general elections is never backed by any known law of the federal republic of Nigeria. So for those of u saying that atiku will win in the court of law considering the plethora evidences that abound either from the none usage of the card reader or otherwise is a may wish to those that are ignorant of the law. Saying dat atiku will win in court of appeal or supreme court is saying dat a camel shud pass thro the eye of a needle...
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
When buhari refused to sign the electoral amendment that would include the card reader,nobody raised an eyebrow.It will be hard to use the card reader as a reference in the tribunal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Even if he crossed the supreme court to ecowas court, trust me, he's just wasting his time.
There's no justice anywhere in the world again.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by handsomeyinka(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
One Chance
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't wanna imagine what would have happened if pdp had won
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by mercyville: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
Which Court?? I guess it's not Nigerian court.

God bless Waziri Adamawa, we love you. But he stand no chance in our present Nigeria court

I bet you are in money now.A lot of people became millionaires through Atiku this election period.They ate him like kilode.
Heard a not too poor politician deposited 40 million naira in the bank on the eve of the general election.Well it is our money now.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by pinacole1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
cucumbae:
When buhari refused to sign the electoral amendment that would include the card reader,nobody raised an eyebrow.It will be hard to use the card reader as a reference in the tribunal.

Dats the point
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Samade7: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
The Judiciary wasn't compromised then, unlike now. Everyone knows he has enough evidence, everyone knows...... But the judiciary is compromised already

one of the best comments have ever read on this forum...........You said my mind bro.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
Atiku can only win in Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook Tribunal not in a Nigerian court.

Truth be told, both APC and PDP rigged, but the best rigger won.

Atiku has no evidences that can help him win, the APC rigging is a professional one.

I urge Atiku to tow the part of honour and give up.

This one is more than No harm in trying.. My opinion though, Atiku has the final say.
He actually won.The power of incumbency,coupled with security connivance and other irregularities made him lost.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by ryusufu(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stop living in a fairy tale, I'm certain even if the disputed states are re-contested, he would lose.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Slynation(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Our Judiciary has failed woefully....
Even if ATIKU managed to win in the Judiciary which even Prophet Elijah won't see that coming to pass, Buhari will never relinquish power....!!
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by mmclatino(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
yes He might have a chance but I don't think Atiku have enough evidence
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by don4real18(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Shut up.stop constituting a nuisance here with useless threads.total votes cast in kebbi was 700k.atiku had 150k which is less than 25%.illiterate.
Leave the illiterates to keep on fooling themselves. They claim Buhari didn't go to school but cannot defend their certificates
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Dino98: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nbote:
Tribunal indeed... Why did U think Onnonghen was removed?

Exactly what I wanted to say...

APC played the game well and right infront of supposedly intelligent Nigerians. They knew what they were going to do...they knew it will lead to this. So they made sure to take out all obstacles.

This is the very reason Onnonghen was set aside. They had the allegations against him since but waited to use it now.

I must say, APC are a bunch of smart people. They really know Nigerians. Notice how whenever they do something wrong, Nigerians complain and complain but it eventually all fades away??

They are too intelligent I swear...they had their plans all along. They knew it will all end at the tribunal, so they removed Onnonghen a southerner and put a northerner. Then they made sure to remove Saraki too.

So right now, the 3 arms of government....Executive headed by APC, legislative will be headed by APC and Judiciary headed by a northerner appointed by APC. Literally, they own us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by gare(f): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
mercyville:

Buhari too had compelling evidence but had never won against PDP rigging machine.

If you're able to prove them, If not your evidence will be turned against you
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
I sincerely hope, none. Like I said earlier, I think this is beginning to sound like a 'Democracy by the Judiciary' or a Democracy founded by Court Judgements rather than a 'Democracy by The People' or a Democracy by Laws.

To constantly depend on a panel of ten or twelve men rather than 180 million citizens election after election is not a sign of a maturing democracy. Everyone wants to watch a football match decided by the artistry, dexterity and tenacity of the contestants rather than by the referee or these days by VAR. And if the football body continues to decide matches by the umpire then it risks bringing the entire game into disrepute and fans will generally lose interest.

So what the sports ruling body, the Executive should quickly do is to revise the Laws of the Game through the Legislature to tie up all loose ends and clear up all ambiguities so that contests are more about the game rather than the referees.

I said earlier, that our Legislature missed it when it allowed the Executive ride roughshod over it on the Electoral Reforms. Mr. President, a victim of bad elections in the past, on his part could not summon the courage to make needed reforms so I hope the Judiciary will fail the opposition so that it takes its responsibility of shaping institutions more seriously the same way opposition parties all over the world battle to have laws that sanitise and develop society as a whole.

We cannot run our democracy and our country by the courts in perpetuity. We need to be a nation of laws.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by erons22(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
he is just wasting his time he will loose he should just accept defeated he can't win
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by sanyajava: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku failed to realize that he had no genuine supporters except for anti Buharism. Let him not bother going any where because from on set we dont need him.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by ridbell01(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
If Atiku does not go to court what did you expect lawyers to get alert
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by AdonaiAluminium: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
With the cabal at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, Atiku"s chances at the tribunal are very slim
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by LukeSavage: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
The world know what happened on Saturday. Must people from the SS, SE were mostly de-franchise. How can states wit 2mil accredited voters be producing a total vote of 600k?

Lagos had close to 6mill accredited voters but see the outcome of total vote cast.

APC is truly an evil party. For does who Fink Buhari has integrity should have his head examined. After Endorsing Gandollar i just tire for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.