Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (46881 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Chathumdinger(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria is a lawless country, nothing works here
A country where our constitution is been neglected
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by BabaO2: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
The Judiciary wasn't compromised then, unlike now. Everyone knows he has enough evidence, everyone knows...... But the judiciary is compromised already
Only st2pid people can say he has any evidence, definitely not everyone.
At the just concluded election, PDP still rigged almost everywhere in the country, they are crying because security agencies did not compromise with them on some of their bursted plans.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Badonasty(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Nobody thought Oshiohmole could win Edo 2007 governorship at the court after PDP was declared winner, it took some time before oshiomole finally won.

If Atiku presses hard enough with overwhelming evidence in the court of law, how likely will the result be in his favour?

very slim...nigga should just go to USA and rest
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Maket: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Jonathan controlled Nigeria when oshiomole was declare winner.

I think Atiku has a chance
Which Jonathan?
What year?
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
shocked

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by yemiyemi: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Laugh made from Dubai and China just they hungry me o.....When you discover an established ATM, you keep encouraging him in order to milk him to the last drop.....Team of LAWYERprenuers and SANprenuers...over to you...

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by educhigo: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
let me enter okada go under bridge to look for one night stand first.i will comment later

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by jameshow: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
what are you seeing? They might be a rerun if he wins in court because card readers weren't used in most northern state, they also over voted.. video is all over the internet.

The tribunal will ask inec to shoe the proof of voting.

Kaduna, Kano, yobe, borno will likely be a rerun states

The videos you are seeing everywhere on the internet are not recent videos so oga stop propagating fictitious evidences.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by jpride(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oshigun:

Will you give it up and stop disgracing yourself all over the shop? Buhari won fair and square. We told you Atiku cannot escape his reputation and this proved to be right especially in the North. He is free to waste more millions though but PMB will remain President for the next four years.

Mr why are u so excited? Why d excitement dat buhari won?
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
danielsunky:
Have you thought of the logistics and finance involved in what you are saying.
Leave him oo, the election btw yar'adua and buhari, even though the supreme court justices accepted that there were infractions here and there in the election, they argued that it wasn't enough reason to cancel the election considering the logistics and finance it's going to cost the nation to conduct a new election.
For now, with our current system, except it's a very serious case that might lead to nationwide anarchy, no presidential election would be overturned in Nigeria.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Tareq1105: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omololu001:
Do the Nigerian constitution recognize card readers in an election?

Leave the mumu alone probably he was born this year.

If you put me in Aso Rock Villa today as President, even by mistake of identity, walahi no Tribunal can remove me.

Atiku is a bad loser and he's too desperate.

If he's collected advance payment on the sale of NNPC from his Lebanese friends, he should just return their money.

Nigeria is not for sale pls.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by LordPsalm(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
You mean in this country where Buhari is the Chief Justice?
Absolutely ZERO
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by seguntijan(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Ihsan6(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
LukeSavage:
The world know what happened on Saturday. Must people from the SS, SE were mostly de-franchise. How can states wit 2mil accredited voters be producing a total vote of 600k?

Lagos had close to 6mill accredited voters but see the outcome of total vote cast.

APC is truly an evil party. For does who Fink Buhari has integrity should have his head examined. After Endorsing Gandollar i just tire for this country.
not accredited, those were the registered voters...we had 928 registered voters at the polling unit where I voted in kwara but less than 360 were acredited and eventually voted and there was no violence at all, some are late, some relocated n others didn't just come out to vote. so u are off point.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Talkwell: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
BigBashiru:

I will never allow myself to be ruled by an illiterate man who cannot find his waec certificate.

I guess you're typing this from another country.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
The political history of Nigeria will give you the answer
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by tfelicityk(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Nobody thought Oshiohmole could win Edo 2007 governorship at the court after PDP was declared winner, it took some time before oshiomole finally won.

If Atiku presses hard enough with overwhelming evidence in the court of law, how likely will the result be in his favour?
your point view is welcome. However, he needs substantial evidence to present to the court... Wherever he is bring the evidence he should make sure that his party is not found wanted of any atrocity as well.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Zombies giving up their lives in their ridiculous show and merriments today.
I don't wanna imagine what would have happened if pdp had won
I never expected to see you engaging in this game of insults dues to political differences.
This is a post you shout edit.

I thought you were bigger than these online fights between people.

Mature minds don't call each other names.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Emanodimo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
I doubt the use of PVC Cards being used to vote in some Northern states even before now. No election observers have ever raise that issue as to how true it is.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nasige(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
The question is which case him get, he complain of rigging which i know both party did but the best rigger won. Make him just go tribunal sha so that those his SAN go collect small from his pocket.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL... MAY GOD PUNISH EVERYONE WHO THINKS AND ACCEPTS THIS IS JUST OK!!!!
...and who said it was OK ??

Ichoro inwu maka ihe nke uwaa?? undecided
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by cutesmilez(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s][/s]
BabaO2:

Only st2pid people can say he has any evidence, definitely not everyone.
At the just concluded election, PDP still rigged almost everywhere in the country, they are crying because security agencies did not compromise with them on some of their bursted plans.
[s][/s] This isn't romance section
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
kingkakaone:

I never expected to see you engaging in this game of insults dues to political differences.
This is a post you shout edit.

I thought you were bigger than these online fights between people.

Mature minds don't call each other names.
This isn't about online fight but what I witnessed happening. I'm apolitical hence I'm saddened people are destroying properties and lives for politics.

Me I know this govt will continue to Favour me and my family so I no send.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Angel212: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Emanodimo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
The issue of underage voting is a issue that I doubt INEC has plan to tame.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by mfm04622: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
The Judiciary wasn't compromised then, unlike now. Everyone knows he has enough evidence, everyone knows...... But the judiciary is compromised already

What evidence? If you have any evidence of rigging (not lies posted by others), post it here and explain how it was done!
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by cutesmilez(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s][/s]
mercyville:

I bet you are in money now.A lot of people became millionaires through Atiku this election period.They ate him like kilode.
Heard a not too poor politician deposited 40 million naira in the bank on the eve of the general election.Well it is our money now.
[s][/s] Go to romance section
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Herkim(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
The dreamers.

Those places Atiku won, elections was not rigged in those areas.

Bunch of jokers

Donmedra:
what are you seeing? They might be a rerun if he wins in court because card readers weren't used in most northern state, they also over voted.. video is all over the internet.

The tribunal will ask inec to shoe the proof of voting.

Kaduna, Kano, yobe, borno will likely be a rerun states
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by cutesmilez(f): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
mfm04622:

What evidence? If you have any evidence of rigging (not lies posted by others), post it here and explain how it was done!
What are u saying, what are we saying?? Kindly move to romance section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.