Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Something To Make You Chuckle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Something To Make You Chuckle (567 Views)

10 Fun Facts That Will Make You Smile{pix} / Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something To Make You Chuckle by rahjan: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
These are funny one liners i came across some where pls feel free to add ur own if they are funny or inspiring.

What's a man's idea of pre-intimacy?
A half hour of begging.

What is a man's idea of helping with the housework?
Lifting his leg so you can vacuum.

Husband: "I don't know why you wear a bra, you've go nothing to put in it."
Wife: "You wear boxers, don't you?"

Three weeks ago, my wife learned how to drive. Last week she learned how to aim it.
Re: Something To Make You Chuckle by Vic2k3(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
Pls we need new things
Re: Something To Make You Chuckle by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
Boring lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Subject: ☺/captain Experience/☻ / Emajo Album Is Now Officially On Amazon.com, Both In Uk And Us ! ! ! / Valentine Goodnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.