Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover (2279 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by myhotjobz: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Many people believe that love is blind and this assertion comes from witnessing the most unlikely couple appearing to be in love with each other.

In most parts of the world, it is common for ladies to prefer dating men that are older than them. However it is starting to become a trend for younger men to go for elderly women.

There have been several reports of young black men dating and getting married to elderly white women.

Zimbabwehuchi.com reported that the young man is a 31-year-old Nigerian while his bride is a 79-year-old woman. They were also said to have tied the knot.

Read full story

https://myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/31-year-old-nigerian-man-reportedly-marries-79-year-old-oyinbo-lover

2 Likes

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
All I see is true love
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Jestin: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
The dude is certainly after something
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by konkonbilo(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
smiley
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Green Card in the bag cool
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
grin Nigerians will always think of negative things when their fellow men are enjoying what they can never enjoy angry baboons everywhere

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2019
grin the power of green cardcheesy. Now wey buhari don win many young nigerian will be rushing after old oyibo women to escape to europecheesy. Old oyibo women na dem dey rush unacheesy.
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by West601(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
myhotjobz:
Many people believe that love is blind and this assertion comes from witnessing the most unlikely couple appearing to be in love with each other.

In most parts of the world, it is common for ladies to prefer dating men that are older than them. However it is starting to become a trend for younger men to go for elderly women.

There have been several reports of young black men dating and getting married to elderly white women.

Zimbabwehuchi.com reported that the young man is a 31-year-old Nigerian while his bride is a 79-year-old woman. They were also said to have tied the knot.

Read full story

https://myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/31-year-old-nigerian-man-reportedly-marries-79-year-old-oyinbo-lover
sugar mama,mine loading 45 percent
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by 4ckTOTO: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
She looks hotter than most Naija girls I see Nigerian guys marry

5 Likes

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Texman21: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
nigerians will be going and marrying their ancestors nonsense,how did his family even allowed it village where are you when needed
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Katier00(f): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
They look adorable

1 Like

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by jayson87: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Operation Escape Buhari in Progress
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Texman21:
nigerians will be going and marrying their ancestors nonsense,how did his family even allowed it village where are you when needed
Shut up there ancestors kee u there , if you get the opportunity you sef go marry way more older white Woman sef to escape poverty from that your hell hoe called country .
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Texman21: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Shut up there ancestors kee u there , if you get the opportunity you sef go marry way more older white Woman sef to escape poverty from that your hell hoe called country .
i will never marry a woman of this age just for green card,you think its everybody that is interested moving abroad

2 Likes

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Texman21:
i will never marry a woman of this age just for green card,you think its everybody that is interested moving abroad
Age doesn’t define love bro, the heart is what matters, mutual love respect and understanding, he’s found love so let him be happy .

1 Like

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Texman21: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Age doesn’t define love bro, the heart is what matters, mutual love respect and understanding, he’s found love so let him be happy .
i wish them HML

1 Like

Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by vitalmoon(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
his choice, thats why i like to mind my business
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Goddys(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
The woman looks pretty and sweet. I'd done same if I were the guy. White women can love truly
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Chipink(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
undecided
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by meobizy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
They are a lovely couple.
Bad belle people should choke on their hate.
They both look good.
I’m sure his prime aged-pounding makes her kitty fart every night.
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by oaselemi: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Wise guy, planning for the next 4 hard years that await this country
Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 28, 2019
HML to them...

(1) (Reply)

Forget About Adekunle Gold, This Is The King Of Photoshop(photos) / Can You Marry A Woman Who Takes Hard Drugs? / Men, Choose Between These Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.