Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side (2108 Views)

How Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Keeps Fit / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
is He the same person or are we looking at Oluwole cert, Pls. somebody should wake EFCC up

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by mowapa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2007
So! if INEC WAS stupid enough to pass him, why should we bother. Most of them IWU,tinubu included have suspicious resume and degree anyway.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
Should Nigerians Tolerate Politicians with False credentials, AKA KORO and ANDY UBA, more @ www.obanikorexposed.com and send ur views on
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2007
The PDP government tried to frustrate the Tinubu administration for eight years so that the good people of Lagos State would see it as having done nothing. But this was not to be because the Federal Government met its match. The governor was able to use the little resources within his reach to transform an already dead state. The state was dead on delivery when the Tinubu government came on board in 1999. The state government has been able to change all that. He was able to make full use of his financial and managerial experience when the Federal Government tried to frustrate him.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2007/mar/23/politics-23-03-2007-001.htm
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 2:46pm On May 01, 2007
The legal tussle over the identity of Senator Musiliu Obanikoro resumes b4 a Lagos High Court, sitting at Ikeja

http://www.obanikoroexposed.com/news_tussle_legal.pdf
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 9:24pm On May 06, 2007
Another one bites the dust,

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by Nobody: 10:42am On May 07, 2007
Please, who is obanikoro? I have forgotten him oo
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 2:39pm On May 07, 2007
fynewaka,
yes who is Obanikoro?. He ought to be thrown into the dustbin of history, i totally agree wit u. However, he should also be prosecuted as a deterant to others like.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by Nobody: 10:40am On May 08, 2007
Third Eye:

fynewaka,
yes who is Obanikoro?. He ought to be thrown into the dustbin of history, i totally agree wit u. However, he should also be prosecuted as a deterant to others like.

PDP has penciled him for a ministerial appointment, don't you think that would be disastrous considering the fact that he has to recoup first?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 10:46am On May 08, 2007
Naija is a country of anything and everything goes, that was the old order, not anymore, where people like u and i and of course a whole lot of citizens who are now more enligntened, and not with the exposure of his (Obanikoro or Onikoro) dark past. Let them(PDP) pencil, biro or rubber stamp him, he still needs to go thru the senate for clearance and thatz were his past will catch up with him.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by Nobody: 11:08am On May 08, 2007
Third Eye:

Naija is a country of anything and everything goes, that was the old order, not anymore, where people like u and i and of course a whole lot of citizens who are now more enligntened, and not with the exposure of his (Obanikoro or Onikoro) dark past. Let them(PDP) pencil, biro or rubber stamp him, he still needs to go through the senate for clearance and thatz were his past will catch up with him.

You mean a senate that is 90% PDP? That is express clearance jare. Let's not be fooled by what we see or hear.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 7:24pm On May 08, 2007
fynewaka,
my brother pls have faith, Obanikoro can't and won't go free and His likes also, Have faith in the new Naija
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 2:28pm On May 09, 2007
fynewaka,

THERE may be no hiding place for Nigerian politicians planning to escape the long arm of the law, especially after the handover of power on May 29.

America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has declared that it is ready to extradite such fleeing political office holders if asked by the Nigerian government to so do.

With this development, will other countries be willing in assisting Nigeria in nailing all this old corrupt politicians?

So be rest assured that Onikoro or Obanikoro has no hiding place not even in Nigeria

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article01
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by angel101(f): 2:49pm On May 09, 2007
@ third eye, i like ur optimism i just hope it is possible.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 3:00pm On May 09, 2007
angel101,
tanx for ur the encouraging word, Naija is our naija and we've got to be very positive in our minds and attitude.

He Obanikoro or Onikoro will have to scale the Naija courts first and believe me if u know Naija well, who are His allies none, now that he did not get the power 4 them (LAGOS). He'll be discarded like an old cloth and flung away, he's ancient history and such should be throw away into the dustbin of history. But first he's gotta to pay for HIS PAST HAS FINALLY CATCH UP WITH HIM.

Pray 4 a new Naija
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by panalyst(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2007
U must be obsessed with Obanikoro. I just noticed your constant posting is more of an obsession. everyone has moved on. move to new topics.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2007
thank u very much @ panalyst.i dont just understand this guys obsession with koro,we have all moved on and pls leave the man let him be.

fyne waka i trust u, na here u bone go dey hard, u better keep ur self busy and leave koro alone loud hiss
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side by ThirdEye1: 11:09am On May 10, 2007
Obsession,
nope am a watch dog for the public, i keep the public updated on important issues, If u're one of his paid agents touchy, otherwise moved on to something ur self

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Kano:which Is The Most Populous / Lawmaker Offers Scholarship To 50 University Students / Fresh Attacks In Kafanchan Claims Village Head .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.