Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' (38669 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
me sef dey find who go push me like this I’m tired

Just climb up and push yourself down don't commit any one for you to go to the great beyond
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by 99foxxy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Today's comments on nairaland get as e be.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Fantazy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
"WIFE push husband to death..." what investigation did they want to carry out again? Is it to know the colour of the phone he was using to make the call or what?

1 Like

Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Dayo92566: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Angelina996(f): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nukilia:
The way Northerners are killing their husbands is no joke... undecided RIP to the innocent man.

#JealousyKills
Innocent man shocked
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by ingawa88: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please don't do any bussines with Godsfavour ndiana and jidda allawan limited they are scammer.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Etizz: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Again?
Them don start to kill us again oooooo

My last side chick show one kain character
As in for middle of night wake me dey ask me who be who for my phone.
Omo see fear.
I just answer her like puppy.
She was really taking it too far.
Na him I apologise
As in e remain small make I kneel down beg her
Early morning before she wake I don japa.

No be me go enter nairaland front-page

Hahahahahahaha...... U better play the game right
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by SjMbula(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
bettercreature:
How are you sure he was innocent?
was he supposed to be killed because of a mere suspecious phone conversation?
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by patexcool(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
avoid domestic, emotional and verbal violence.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Deltatoto: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
frozen70:

Just climb up and push yourself down don't commit any one for you to go to the great beyond
lol u no even fit encourage me
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by frozen70(f): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
lol u no even fit encourage me

Am sorry dear

I was wandering what will make a guy full of hope like you to wish yourself such
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by ACE1010: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Again?

Omo see fear.
Na him I apologise

You should thank your lucky stars. You for don join your accestors just like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by decatalyst(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Again?

Omo see fear.
Na him I apologise

My brother, you are smart. It is foolish to ignore those signs.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by CioAngels(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
bettercreature:
How are you sure he was innocent?
Even if he was not innocent and speaking to a girl, is no reason to kill her husband.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by CioAngels(f): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
I get angry when i hear women kill their husband or anybody at all in the north, like the mother in-law who killed her grand child in Katsina to punish the child,s mother just because she refused to stay with her son in the family house. The northern women are perceived to good, innocent, it is now clear that all are pretence.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
publicenemy:
That's very good for the man. You can't be cheating on your partner wetheryou are a man or a woman... Cheating doesn't always have to be having sex with another person.

Whether the man is innocent or not the bottom line is thatvhe was making a telephone call with someone and the wife wanted to know who the person was. The man should have given his wife his phone for transparency. If the case was reversed I am sure the man would have gone nuts.

Emotional pain is a lot worse and more painful that physical pain. The woman should be let go because it was a mistake.

If you factor in the kind of hardships and bleak future with lots of uncertainties that their children will face, you will understand that it is not good at all. Cheating is bad but killing the guilty one doesn't help the family in anyway, just the same way it doesn't solve any problem but only compounds it.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
frozen70:

Do it with decency

You can't be making call to your lover to the hearing of another woman

What do you expect the rascal woman to do after hearing your conversation

Clap for you or give you a thumb up

You have a point, a good point at that.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
maasoap:

You have a point, a good point at that.

Lol
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by sweetilicious(f): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nukilia:
The way Northerners are killing their husbands is no joke... undecided RIP to the innocent man.

#JealousyKills
They don't allow them to grow before plucking them.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by twerkjack: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
That’s right ladies! Kill em all! cheesy

I’m outta here cool
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by Deltatoto: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
frozen70:

Am sorry dear

I was wandering what will make a guy full of hope like you to wish yourself such
babe sometimes man go tire.the life is full of pressure and pleasure.
Re: Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' by ajepako(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I think it's time I do away with this my haboooooooki babe before it is too late, her body too dey hot especially whenever she sees me with ajepako, Dominique, funkeshugar and fatymore

Sule tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos / Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.