Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Yoruba Defend Your State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Defend Your State (560 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Defend Your State by smemud(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.
What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.
There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?
You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

BY SARRKI
Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by nobisgod: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2019
I am dirty, i love pepper, i voted buhari. What am i?
Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by Whiteangel1234: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
grin cheesy Zara is not an Igbo name pls
Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by mekaboy(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
One Nigeria. We don't go to those places with empty hands. They welcome us to develop their undeveloped areas. You can't turn round and reject igbos after receiving their taxes and investments.

Can America send blacks away?

The Yorubas should retaliate by going to igbo land to invest massively and own part of it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Bikonu is yorubaland under attack? The only attack i know about is attacks by fulani herdsmen in parts of the SW.Even then i did not see yorubas rising up against the herdsmen.

Not even when a prominent yoruba politician Olu Falae was kidnapped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by helinues: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
You people should stop posting all this jargons.. What are you encouraging?

Abeg elections have come and gone. The politicians have no choice than to move on, so the masses.
Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by Anago50000: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
nobisgod:
I am dirty, i love pepper, i voted buhari. What am i?
. Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by helinues: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Bikonu is yorubaland under attack? The only attack i know about is attacks by fulani herdsmen in parts of the SW.Even then i did not see yorubas rising up against the herdsmen.

Not even when a prominent yoruba politician Olu Falae was kidnapped

They are kiddo not matured Yoruba. Disregard them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
I did not see the coward sarrrki spreading such messages when Yoruba sons and daughters are killed or raped on their own soil by fulani herdsmen.

He is most interested in stopping igbo voters from exercising their franchise.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by enemybulldozer(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2019
smemud:
I COME AGAIN WITH HOME TRUTH.
ATTACK ZARA AS USUAL BUT TRUTH MUST CONTINUE TO BE SAID.
I am a full blooded nwa afo Igbo but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.
What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.
There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?
You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

BY SARRKI
Are you sure you are Igbo??
Re: Yoruba Defend Your State by Sirheny007(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2019
I am more than willing to do business with Yorubas in the South East if only they can come over.
Like seriously, how many South Westerners are in the South East?
I think the Yorubas are still conservative in some areas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Validity Test For Presidential Election / Politics Of Envy: What The World Can Learn From Nigeria’s Unfolding Disaster / Akwa Ibom Senate: Court Orders Inec Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Ukarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.