Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (484 Views)

Do Nlander Ladies Do This Too / Help Me Nlander Am In A Problem / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by JABAIDO(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
PLEASE,DO NOT IGNORE ME

Hello sirs and mas, I opened a thread few days ago in which I requested for help in winning a referral contest ongoing on a WhatsApp based TV called Lovers TV. The contest is gonna end tomorrow, 28th of February and I've not made it even to the list of top 20 referrers�. I need nothing less than 300 or more refers to join the TV with my unique link.

The winner gets 10k; the first runner-up gets 7k and the second runner-up gets 3k. I know I could win this easily,even at 2nd place considering the traffic here which is why I'm pleading you to join the amazing TV on my behalf.

MODIFIED.......

Re: Closed by JABAIDO(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Closed by JABAIDO(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
If you've joined, please like this post so that I'll know how much refers I've made.
It'd be unregrettable being a member of the TV I promise.
It costs you just a minute and an MB of data to help me.

160 views have been recorded for this post and no one has liked this post to indicate joining of the TV . It's just a little help I'm requesting for from y'all sad .
lalasticlala

Re: Closed by JABAIDO(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Fakes Been Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) / Is It Okay To Stand As Guarantor For Your Ex-lover?? / Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.