Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria (20260 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by nextstep(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't see it. Four years from now, more of these senators and governors will enter their 70s, and that's who we will foolishly chose from.
We are not ready for youth in this country. sad
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Neka1: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Amen!Amen!!Amen!!!
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
lilmax:
everybody dey vex o

the ones with 100 to 800k salaries are complaining, trying to vote out bubu

but the ones blinded by 30k salary said NO grin
thank you jare, suffer head dey their blood.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by sammied(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday nairalanders
cheesy

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Shegzdave: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
More still on dah way bruv...moreover,these ones shouldn't be talkin...
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by rukygold001(f): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
hbd

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Seetto: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
He is already the president and he is ruling for another 4 years...
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
Happy Birthday... smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by laosy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
True, Nigerians need a youth to govern them
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
after osibanjo.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by longerthroat(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
goryorhal:

Bro take it easy ... i know how it feels ... take heart ....

U fit look around u and get a sniper .. its just 400 naira .....

Dozen price is 320. He can share with his family members.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by saviourGeorge: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy

Happy birthday �

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by AKPON1: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Well said, the old fool has wasted our eight years
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
so
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Bryan88(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
HBD Beautiful

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I go dye-Buhari will be the last Old aged President to rule this country

Tinubu-Hold my beer
Na true o that man still dey
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Otakom87(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPCt
#Till2023
The one that does not control his temperament displays his foolishness. Take heart.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
I go dye I share your pain.As long as the North continue producing children in Mass , their men married to 8 wives with 20 children, they will influence the election results always.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by 4koff: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is the truth. Na true you talk Bro. I don see am like that.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Otakom87:
The one that does not control his temperament displays his foolishness. Take heart.
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
goryorhal:

Bro take it easy ... i know how it feels ... take heart ....

U fit look around u and get a sniper .. its just 400 naira .....

Me After this Elections

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku May win 2023 or 2027
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't think so.

That gaffer from Cameroon will surely give it another try.

He can never tire.

But God knows that he will never have the keys to our national treasury.

Not in this life.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by ourkobo: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I go die you be idiot!! We're you not supporting Atiku? Atiku na young man? If Atiku had won would you say this? No Go face your comedy, BULLSHIT !!!
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by samisj4real(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
cheesy
SHOULD WE NOW FRY BUHARI
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by SexynSerious(f): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
LOL. I thought he was gonna say that Buhari would be the last president of Nigeria grin

Do you wanna bet?

IdreamOfUnicorn:
Are you minding them. Even davido online activist didn't vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same / Photos From Seyi Law's Baby Dedication / Ime Bishop Umoh Welcomes A Baby Girl [PICS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.