Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria (20259 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Easy to talk on the social media, without a proper plan on how to actualize it, next Nigerian president will even be ruling from the grave . . .
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
AmeerahFKI:

BACK TO SENDER angry sad
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Akiika: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
All these ignorant and senseless youths? There needs to be good awareness first. Most youths are misinformed and are willfully ignorant. They are consumed by ethnic and religious bigotry. Greed and quick rich syndrome has destroyed their sensitivity to immorality and ethics.
Our problem is systemic and it'll take the enforcement of rule of law to put everyone back to normality.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
SexynSerious:
LOL. I thought he was gonna say that Buhari would be the last president of Nigeria grin

Do you wanna bet?

I don't get
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by LZAA: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
lilmax:
everybody dey vex o

the ones with 100 to 800k salaries are complaining, trying to vote out bubu

but the ones blinded by 30k salary said NO grin
grin

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by asanwafo: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
lilmax:
everybody dey vex o

the ones with 100 to 800k salaries are complaining, trying to vote out bubu

but the ones blinded by 30k salary said NO grin
Those being blinded with 30k never received it during ur choice party 16years leadership.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by MuttleyLaff: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday nairalanders
cheesy
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday MiaB!

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by benitwater(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday nairalanders cheesy
happy Birthday to us 'my birthday mate.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday nairalanders
cheesy

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Confirmed!!!!! This Atiku loss don make you run mad!! Pele!!!
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by mart97(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
It should be obvious that this one doesn't know what he's saying.. Social media was so hot and different hashtags trending like that's what will determine the winner of the election.
Who told you Buhari is going to be the last old president. You think election is on Instagram and Twitter abi.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by richie240: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
ninocia18:
Nigeria's leadership problem is not an age problem sir. If not we won't be bothered about Bubu. Most of the leaders lack a sense of responsibility and stewardship. They feel Nigeria is their birthright and property. But go to our Student Level. You will know that if God doesn't help us and if our parents and leaders have led wrongly, our future is doomed. Age is not the problem, the leadership mindset is the problem.
pls tell am o.
in his sorch mind Trump is 32 yrs.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mtcheeeeew
Just dey make noise online
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Illiterate comedian

Use old or aged not old aged tongue
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by MiaB(f): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
benitwater:
happy Birthday to us 'my birthday mate.
wow happy birthday.
hope your day was better than mine

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by MiaB(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
descartes400:

Send me your account details, not your bank account oo...your nairaland account details so that I can send you likes and shares.

Hehee lol you're too kind cheesy
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by smeag0l(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
If Atiku had won wouldn't he still have been an old president?Cos he's 72 already.
Nollyzonenews:
''You will be the Last Old Aged Recycled President That Will Rule Nigeria'' - Comedian I Go Dye tells Buhari

Nigerian Comedian, I Go Dye took to his Instagram page to  congratulate  Buhari after winning the 2019 presidential election.

He captioned this video saying...

Watch Video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuYBen7j4sO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nhn8b55yu7w9

Source: https://nollyzone.com/you-will-be-the-last-old-aged-recycled-president-that-will-rule-nigeria-comedian-i-go-dye-tells-buhari/
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by benitwater(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
wow happy birthday.
hope your day was better than mine
yes,i treated myself well which also make me happy.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by MiaB(f): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=benitwater post=76199252]yes,i treated myself well which also make me happy.[/quote
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
2face comes to mind
At least he sang, no sell your vote oh.
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
ok
Re: I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria by benitwater(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=MiaB post=76201065][/quote]don't worry,next year will be better,thank GOD for the gift of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Photos Further Prove OJB Is Hale And Hearty (photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.