Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election (50440 Views)

Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by tuniski: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
mimicue:

so buhari is a presidential material. shocked , what a joker

Wetin concern me with buhari!
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by kenostika(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
Are you God?
Typical black man.You better drop this your religious delusion.Why did buhari succeed despite the large outcry and against the wish of the people?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Anndrew(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miscellaneous:
They should merge & form a party. Though Moghalu is better suited as the presidential candidate, he should run as vp because he's an Ibo. The north will not vote for an Ibo president. Sowore or Durotoye should run as the number one man. I hope they also pick a vibrant young man frm North west to join them. Also that YPP vp ... that muslim woman.... I mean Getso. She's an asset. They should hold her close too
this is y we can neva b united,why shud moghalu run vp instead of president..bcus he ibo and yet u want sowore to run as president.bcus na yoruba..and yes u want 1 nigeria..hypocrisy...tribalism and religious is the problem of nigeria..if ibo man bcum president,una go die..abeg just tell me why hausa and yoruba want to b president but no want ibo man to rule for the same country wey them dey live

6 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by noeloge82(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
nelronaldo:
What of Gbenga Olawepo Hashim?

Exactly cos he won on d net
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by deolurexy1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cacawa2:
What about Nairaland’s Oladepo Hashim.

Na true self, I only hear him on naira land. Seun na thief. Just collect the guy money zero votes grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by ToyinDipo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should merge with PCP, then they may probably stand a chance
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Anndrew(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sirheny007:

He's suited as the presidential candidate but then he shouldn't run because he's Igbo and the North will not vote for him?
I can hardly wait for 2023.
e b like yoruba and hausa main enemey na ibo..greedy fools them

4 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by tonididdy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sirheny007:

He's suited as the presidential candidate but then he shouldn't run because he's Igbo and the North will not vote for him?
I can hardly wait for 2023.

Do you have any idea how long 4 years is?
Shame you had an opportunity just few days ago and you guys squandered it? You let rigging rule? You let bullying rule

2 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Larryslim(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Where that PCP guy?
I thought he'll take third place.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by simplesearch: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
YPP produced a senator-elect, that's a good achievement and quite commendable.

3 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by namio10: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
bimbod:
How the 3 most popular faces of the so-called "3rd force", Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye, performed at the 2019 presidential election.

Did any of them get your vote?

Guess why Nigeria is appropriately named a shithole country.

The younger and better educated ones have no chance of ruling the country.
No thanks to the skewed political structure of 36 states and Abuja, with 20 states proliferated in one northern region ultimately by Abacha.

The skewed political structure gives undue advantage to the Buharis and Atikus of the north.

Whenever they get tired of ruling Nigeria, the north appoints a surrogate like Obasanjo or Jonathan from the south to temporarily hold the mantle.

Better educated and younger southern politicians play subservient roles to less endowed Northern leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
calberian:
Goodluck with that

Goodluck keh. I don't belong to any political political party but the truth is that, he who makes the loudest noise get heard.

I'm only commenting on this because of their agents. They might have one or two things to learn from forum like this.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by eyinola: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Where is Olawepo Hashim, that dude was very popular only for him to disappear on election eve

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by henryobinna(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miscellaneous:
They should merge & form a party. Though Moghalu is better suited as the presidential candidate, he should run as vp because he's an Ibo. The north will not vote for an Ibo president. Sowore or Durotoye should run as the number one man. I hope they also pick a vibrant young man frm North west to join them. Also that YPP vp ... that muslim woman.... I mean Getso. She's an asset. They should hold her close too
Seriously most people are better suited as Human being but they should be animals because they can't reason logically

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Larryslim(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
Are you God?
Will God tell people who to vote for?
Even your fake pastors that were shouting don't vote for a killer, and God told them buhari won't win, what happened?
Who won after all?
Stop calling God's name when it comes to politics, he has nothing to do about that, the citizen decides the leader, not God!

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Larryslim(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
eyinola:
Where is Olawepo Hashim, that dude was very popular only for him to disappear on election eve
His party was not even mentioned
The guy sharp grin
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by simplesearch: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
YPP produced a senator-elect in Anambra state. That's a feat quite commendable!

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by solidifi: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
bimbod:
How the 3 most popular faces of the so-called "3rd force", Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye, performed at the 2019 presidential election.

Did any of them get your vote?

These guys are better than all the old greedy, visionless and lifeless rulers who have been turning themselves around.
My candid advice to them is to start from somewhere first, e.g. any of the Houses of Assembly, Governorship, or Ministerial offices
to learn ''Nigerian politics''. They are too fragile for the kind of demonic, nepotistic cannibalistic and tribalistic politics we play in this ''shithole" called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beedude:

They should try and win a local council post or state national Assembly first. Politics is grass root. Same way Jagaban started with AD

This mindset is wrong. They must not contest lower post before they can win any presidential election.

They only need like minds who are already on the ground to get there. Peter Obi won Anambra State gubernatorial post without being even a village chief. Politics is a bit of luck and timing.

3 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Sirheny007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
tonididdy:

Do you have any idea how long 4 years is?
Shame you had an opportunity just few days ago and you guys squandered it? You let rigging rule? You let bullying rule

What opportunity did we squander?
Opportunity to vote for PMB and get the ticket?
An opportunity to gain the trust of the North? Do you really think the North will transfer power to the south?

The kind of political shemozzle 2023 will cast upon the South of Nigeria will be unprecedented.
All the north need to do is fold hands and watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Constantiney: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol, blims and seun just chop gbenga money. Shuuuuuuuu, not even on the list.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by 2extremes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cacawa2:

LOL. U mean Seun's uncle?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by edgecution(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry what about that online champion. Hashim Olawepo?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by anisamuel: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
MaiGemu:
grin
With these results above no one can use it to win house of assembly seat @any state in nigeria......winner never quite and quiter never win.....my brothers I really salute your courage let us keep it up .....it's not over until it's over
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by jeremy042(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Gucciboss post=76185519]

if ur nagging is based only on negativity,pipo wil see u only as a fault finder n nt sum1 Dy wil wnt2 commit 2.Ur focus shuld b4 national development as u nag along.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Beedude(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gucciboss:

This mindset is wrong. They must not contest lower post before they can win any presidential election.

They only need like minds who are already on the ground to get there. Peter Obi won Anambra State gubernatorial post without being even a village chief. Politics is a bit of luck and timing.
I know ur mindset is right. APGA and Labour party still has a better chance than all those mushroom people that can't even win a local govt election. So many people in the rural areas don't even know Sowore and co. All they have is online followers. Will online followers win presidential election? U think what Tinubu achieved today wasnt based on grassroots followers ? Let sowore and co continue. Desmond Elliott will become a senator before any of them achieve anything politically if they still follow same route
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by kunyeo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cacawa2:

GO HASHIM!
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by kunyeo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Constantiney:
Lol, blims and seun just chop gbenga money. Shuuuuuuuu, not even on the list.

Smh

HE WON ON NAIRALAND NOW!
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by ImaIma1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
The young people should be given a chance in 2023. And the Senate, House of Reps should also see an influx of young people to compliment a young president, rather than the old minds filled with old ideas that have been reshuffled time and time again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Picks Up James Ibori / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.