Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election (50410 Views)

Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beedude:

I know ur mindset is right. APGA and Labour party still has a better chance than all those mushroom people that can't even win a local govt election. So many people in the rural areas don't even know Sowore and co. All they have is online followers. Will online followers win presidential election? U think what Tinubu achieved today wasnt based on grassroots followers ? Let sowore and co continue. Desmond Elliott will become a senator before any of them achieve anything politically if they still follow same route

Read my post very well. I addressed the issue of grassroot politics there.

Apga won Anambra State the first time they contested for the post. All the parties that you mentioned were once new. Grassroot candidates win free and fair election but hey the every candidate need not be a grassroot person before he can win election. People who are already on the ground can sell any candidate to the electorate. Again politics is a bit of luck and timing.

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
jeremy042:

Not true. As long as you are making sense. Only the members of party in government thinks like that. Most people don't care and won't care if you are talking too much as long as they are seeing the reason in what you are saying.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by allisso: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shame and spits on all of you that voted the thief and lifeless one, leaving the smart and people willing to really serve (not rule) dis country
I pray you all reach the fruit of this election
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Beedude(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gucciboss:

Read my post very well. I addressed the issue of grassroot politics there.

Apga won Anambra State the first time they contested for the post. All the parties that you mentioned were once new. Grassroot candidates win free and fair election but hey the every candidate need not be a grassroot person before he can win election. People who are already on the ground can sell any candidate to the electorate. Again politics is a bit of luck and timing.
What I am pointing to u is that contesting for presidency is a wild dreams from those guys. Let's dem start at the state level. When they gather the followers to challenge for aso rock we go support them. How can a party or person that has never test run or govern a state convince me to vote him for presidency. Its a no no. Its a misplaced priority. That is why we keep choosing Btw APC and PDP. Only if those small parties can start building from the local and state level. If APGA of a party can make good political movement and permutations in the south west and few other places, with time dey will have more votes and senators. Nigerians are tired of choosing btw APC and PDP. I didn't even know we have other 71 political parties till election day

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by SexynSerious(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Haha!! Where's Moghalu? They didn't show what his party scored.

Useless parties. Na dem cost Atiku this (s)election. It's only in Nigeria you'd have more than 80 political parties contesting the presidential election. and the worst part is that most of these parties couldn't even garner up to 100 votes in an entire state angry

bimbod:
How the 3 most popular faces of the so-called "3rd force", Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye, performed at the 2019 presidential election.

Did any of them get your vote?

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by agboghai: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
ADC isn't the 3rd. PCP is 3rd with 100,000+ vote.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by jeremy042(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Gucciboss post=76187592]

Gv me a pratical instance of a politician dat uses diz ur approach?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by pawesome(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who is that PCP guy
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by DonroxyII: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miscellaneous:
They should merge & form a party. Though Moghalu is better suited as the presidential candidate, he should run as vp because he's an Ibo. The north will not vote for an Ibo president. Sowore or Durotoye should run as the number one man. I hope they also pick a vibrant young man frm North west to join them. Also that YPP vp ... that muslim woman.... I mean Getso. She's an asset. They should hold her close too
You don't even know Obadiah Mailafia .... He had 97k .... He is the best among all the contestants even beat Buhari/Atiku ......
He is an Economist and Former CBN deputy Governor ..... Non of them can debate him including Durotoye the sweet mouth and Sowore the Aluta continua !!
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by meshi1990(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
sehin79:
the problem with this young chaps is taking a chip from ifeanyi uba who is going to the senate why cant they go to the senate and help in laws to build nigeria better... but no typical Nigerian everybody wants to be the boss.. we are never patient.

stepone:
Anyway they all tried, I think they should first go for a governorship, Senate, assembly or rep position to create popularity before presidency.

They think presidency is easy...

What are you guys saying, did Donald Trump went for senate before he became POTUS?
Nigerians with messed up mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by lielbree: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miscellaneous:
They should merge & form a party. Though Moghalu is better suited as the presidential candidate, he should run as vp because he's an Ibo. The north will not vote for an Ibo president. Sowore or Durotoye should run as the number one man. I hope they also pick a vibrant young man frm North west to join them. Also that YPP vp ... that muslim woman.... I mean Getso. She's an asset. They should hold her close too
Even a Yoruba can't win o.

Buhari will hand over to ribadu or elrufia.

Mark my words.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
parasitic pcp nko?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Icecreamy: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
We the Nigerian youths are so proud of you guys-Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye-the 3rd force. Please don't give up trying, we are right behind you. Just try to come together and build a formidable force ready for the next election. #nevergiveup #2023 #hope2023

2 Likes

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Basher8583: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
stepone:
Anyway they all tried, I think they should first go for a governorship, Senate, assembly or rep position to create popularity before presidency.

They think presidency is easy...

Tried ke. These figures are minuscule.
What you hv just winessed from the presidential candidates is what you would call inexperience. How can you leave the lesser arms of govt that you could likly win and go for presidency that requires alot of experience and visible track records of good governance. These are the problems with young aspirants...alway in a hurry to make wrong choices.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gandollaar(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miscellaneous:
...the north will never vote for an Igbo president? Shut up your lying mouth little kid.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
I voted Sowore and I'll vote him again and again but because of d Naija mentality, these guys should come together as a force and begin workings on Nigerians against 2023 so that we will take back what has been taken from us 4 so long.in the process, concentration should be on d north.thats where work is gaaaàaaaaaan
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by ryusufu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
gidgiddy:

It doesn't matter what all 3 of them do, they can never win any state in the North.

They have no chance of ever winning
You are wrong, alot of people in the North loves these guys especially kingsley moghalu and sowore. If not because of buhari I would have voted for them.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Tried ke. These figures are minuscule.
What you hv just winessed from the presidential candidates is what you would call inexperience. How can you leave the lesser arms of govt that you could likly win and go for presidency that requires alot of experience and visible track records of good governance. These are the problems with young aspirants...alway in a hurry to make wrong choices.
Sharap there!how many of our past leaders started from LG.even your Buhari,what was his antecedent? U can aim high if wat u carry inside u is beyond other levels. Read histories of ex world leaders like Ghandi, Nyerere et al.they aimed high and we're successful
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Reussite: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wrong stat Op...PCP presidential candidate Dr Nicholas Felix came third with over 110,000 votes.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by tonididdy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sirheny007:

What opportunity did we squander?
Opportunity to vote for PMB and get the ticket?
An opportunity to gain the trust of the North? Do you really think the North will transfer power to the south?

The kind of political shemozzle 2023 will cast upon the South of Nigeria will be unprecedented.
All the north need to do is fold hands and watch.

This is so shameful for this countrys democracy.
APC just launched a new rigging tactics and its going to hurt this country for years
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Amina2019: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
people that are supposed to unite so as to have a louder voice, smh.

bimbod:
How the 3 most popular faces of the so-called "3rd force", Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye, performed at the 2019 presidential election.

Did any of them get your vote?

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by KunleyY19(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Where is that PCP guy
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by VULCAN(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
and to think that I expected to 3 majors to do up to 700k votes.

They wasted our time.

Jokers.

No single aboki knows you but you want to win Buhari.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by VULCAN(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tell us which Igbo man that can win over an almajiri to vote against a Northerner?

Its only a Southerner that will vote à Northerner contesting against his fellow southerner.

Gandollaar:
...the north will never vote for an Igbo president? Shut up your lying mouth little kid.
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Honor10: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sirheny007:

What opportunity did we squander?
Opportunity to vote for PMB and get the ticket?
An opportunity to gain the trust of the North? Do you really think the North will transfer power to the south?

The kind of political shemozzle 2023 will cast upon the South of Nigeria will be unprecedented.
All the north need to do is fold hands and watch.

Chai! u na no dey tire? online warriors, keyboard army. All this ur nonsense end online. SMH!
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by banio: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
The highest was approximately 34,000. This shows how much the election was rigged. How can Sowore get just 34,000 votes ?

How ?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Basher8583: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Sharap there!how many of our past leaders started from LG.even your Buhari,what was his antecedent? U can aim high if wat u carry inside u is beyond other levels. Read histories of ex world leaders like Ghandi, Nyerere et al.they aimed high and we're successful
Ok then .... be wasting you time there. When you get tired like chris okotie your eys go clear. Keep decieving them
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Andercruz: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moghalu got my Heart, so he got my vote.
More elbow grease to him. He obviously has the brain and competence to refurbish Nigeria.
God bless you, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.