Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,760 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election (50412 Views)

Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Ok then .... be wasting you time there. When you get tired like chris okotie your eys go clear. Keep decieving them
Then Atiku should go back and Govern Adamawa or one of d LGs abi?Most times, government don't work that way. I understand u my brother. Even those that started as LG CHAIRMEN,if given d mandate to rule Nigeria may fail woefully
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by AnikeAyaOba(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
odave:
Imagine APC field Sowore in 2019, I swear down with a strong VP from northwest, he will win with ease. All of them have something to offer but their platforms are weak

You're right... Here in Nigeria ,we do vote for party!! I believe Sowore have something to offer,but...Hmmmn
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by nkemjacob2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
These are our suppose leaders not the PFP and APC
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Basher8583: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Then Atiku should go back and Govern Adamawa or one of d LGs abi?Most times, government don't work that way. I understand u my brother. Even those that started as LG CHAIRMEN,if given d mandate to rule Nigeria may fail woefully
LG chairmen are for illiterates. Educated men like Sowore Moghalu Durotoye can excell in the Senate or HOR.
From there they can build thier portfolios.
Young Macron of France we are using as yardstick just didnt poof! from nowhere...there was goverment service progresion in his portfolio. He even once served as a french ambassador to Nigeria at some point
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:13am On Feb 28, 2019
TEYA:

What does it take to be a presidential material?
sense
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:14am On Feb 28, 2019
ajayiopy:

SOWORE SHOULD START FROM SENATOR OR HOUSE OF REP
or PA
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2019
mimicue:

so buhari is a presidential material. shocked , what a joker
is he not president
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2019
overlord77:

You see how messed up this country is and why it can't develop. So if no northerner is in your party's candidature, they won't vote for your party? Too bad
for now, yes
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
this is y we can neva b united,why shud moghalu run vp instead of president..bcus he ibo and yet u want sowore to run as president.bcus na yoruba..and yes u want 1 nigeria..hypocrisy...tribalism and religious is the problem of nigeria..if ibo man bcum president,una go die..abeg just tell me why hausa and yoruba want to b president but no want ibo man to rule for the same country wey them dey live
because Ibo man go only employ Ibo ppl
Only give Ibo contract
You think other tribes are stupid or they came to sell grandnut?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
e b like yoruba and hausa main enemey na ibo..greedy fools them
it is Ibo greed that has made them unlikable
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Gucciboss post=7618668'8:

This mindset is wrong. They must not contest lower post before they can win any presidential election.

They only need like minds who are already on the ground to get there. Peter Obi won Anambra State gubernatorial post without being even a village chief. Politics is a bit of luck and timing.
obi was a bank MD with personal billions
What does these jokers have?
Who knows them?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:23am On Feb 28, 2019
allisso:
Shame and spits on all of you that voted the thief and lifeless one, leaving the smart and people willing to really serve (not rule) dis country
I pray you all reach the fruit of this election
haha
You're a fool if you think atiku and obi have anything to offer
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2019
SexynSerious:
Haha!! Where's Moghalu? They didn't show what his party scored.

Useless parties. Na dem cost Atiku this (s)election. It's only in Nigeria you'd have more than 80 political parties contesting the presidential election. and the worst part is that most of these parties couldn't even garner up to 100 votes in an entire state angry

small brain
All their votes combined is not up to 1% yet they cost atiku the election? This how you camping without sense and now come and be wailing
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Anndrew(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:
because Ibo man go only employ Ibo ppl
Only give Ibo contract
You think other tribes are stupid or they came to sell grandnut?
na so...see them hypocrite..do u know that in naija 80% of political appointment go the yoruba and hausa..so na ibo dey stupid y una dey okk..see them..yoruba and hausa put together can neva match the success of an ibo man..the greatest fear of hausa and yoruba na ibo...
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Anndrew(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:
it is Ibo greed that has made them unlikable
and yoruba and hausa dont have greed..snce d creation of nigeria both hausa and yoruba had always employ their own people with the ibo jus 2%...wat abt this presence goverrnment..check buhari political appointment..check tinubu 4 lagos wey b say na both ibo contribute the development of lago...my broda,see let me tell u the truth..if an ibo man shud eva bcum a president,u see lagos,4get abt it..south south will bcum the economy hub of nigeria...
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by adez2016(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2019
am part of the 33k that voted for Sowore
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:
obi was a bank MD with personal billions
What does these jokers have?
Who knows them?

LOl @jokers.
Obi had billions yes, but did his billions make him governor? The answer is No.

You can't say that nobody knows Sowore. At least most people in the South west do. Why didn't people vote for him in particular? Are Nigerians are afraid of change? Everyone was clapping for him when he was releasing classified information on the past PDP led government. Why didn't they vote for him?
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by allisso: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:
haha You're a fool if you think atiku and obi have anything to offer
u are the bigger fool here check my message the thief refers to Atiku while Buhari is lifeless I'm not part of the stupid and gullible ones like you fooled by APC or PDP do gtfo my mention
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by allisso: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:
haha You're a fool if you think atiku and obi have anything to offer
u are the bigger fool here check my message the thief refers to Atiku while Buhari is lifeless I'm not part of the stupid and gullible ones like you fooled by APC or PDP so gtfo my mention
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
allisso:

u are the bigger fool here
check my message the thief refers to Atiku while Buhari is lifeless
I'm not part of the stupid and gullible ones like you fooled by APC or PDP
so gtfo my mention
haha I see you're in sifia pains
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gucciboss:

LOl @jokers.
What made him governor?
De Dia de console yourself

You can't say that nobody knows Sowore.
Dude did not even get 1% votes
Does that sound like somebody known

At least most people in the South west do.
From where, twitter?

Why didn't people vote for him in particular?
Cos they don't know him
They don't know he's running
He doesn't have track record
Ppl don't vote blindly for a nobody

Are Nigerians are afraid of change?
No
They just don't see it in him
Heck they don't see him period

Everyone was clapping for him when he was releasing classified information on the past PDP led government.
Is everyone on twitter or nairaland?
Does everyone have phone
Does everyone have data
Does everyone Have network
Does everyone have light
Does everyone have time to be reading Sahara reporters?

Why didn't they vote for him?

Cos he's a joker who did not have a Plan to win

Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
and yoruba and hausa dont have greed..

No they follow federal character
snce d creation of nigeria both hausa and yoruba had always employ their own people
You talking nonsense
Every Hausa and Yoruba business has Iboemployees
All Ibo business it's only the brother and sister they employ

with the ibo jus 2%...
https://www.nairaland.com/4030804/number-civil-servants-per-state

wat abt this presence goverrnment..check buhari political appointment..
See above
Is ngige a northerner
Onu nko
Amaechi nko
Okorocha nko
Oshiomole nko
Nnpc abi petroleum minister
Cbn govnor nko
See your bigotry

check tinubu 4 lagos wey b say na both ibo contribute the development of lago...my broda,
Oya carry the development to east na
Stop claiming development that can not exist without peace and hospitality
You chase ppl away from your land and it remains barren
We welcome slaves and you say it's your development
When you build house why not Say it's the brick layer that build it

see let me tell u the truth..if an ibo man shud eva bcum a president,u see lagos,4get abt it..south south will bcum the economy hub of nigeria...
exactly why no one will vote for you
Also it won't become any hub
Your area boys won't let it
We curbed ours to an extent so ppl will still use ours
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
na so...see them hypocrite..do u know that in naija 80% of political appointment go the yoruba and hausa..so na ibo dey stupid y una dey okk..see them..yoruba and hausa put together can neva match the success of an ibo man..the greatest fear of hausa and yoruba na ibo...

Plus do your calculation and show me the 90 %
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
since you Have so much success
Why you de drag our crumbs with us
I see you're in Sifia pains
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Anndrew:
na so...see them hypocrite.
same to you

.do u know that in naija 80% of political appointment go the yoruba and hausa..

Can you See your life
Show us the 80%

so na ibo dey stupid y una
Yes na
See above
You went after crumbs now no one will allow you near the cake
Short minded thinking

dey okk..see them..yoruba and hausa put together can neva match the success of an ibo man..the greatest fear of hausa and yoruba na ibo...
yet your ppl keep running from the successful east to the poor west and north
You de think wetin you de talk so
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Gucciboss: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cromagnon:

What made him governor?
De Dia de console yourself

Dude did not even get 1% votes
Does that sound like somebody known

From where, twitter?

Cos they don't know him
They don't know he's running
He doesn't have track record
Ppl don't vote blindly for a nobody

No
They just don't see it in him
Heck they don't see him period

Is everyone on twitter or nairaland?
Does everyone have phone
Does everyone have data
Does everyone Have network
Does everyone have light
Does everyone have time to be reading Sahara reporters?

LOL @the bolded.. I give up
Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by Cromagnon: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gucciboss:

LOl @jokers.
But he being considered for VP
And got a lot more votes than sowore and Co combined

You can't say that nobody knows Sowore

Less than 1% votes is nobody
0.1% in fact
. At least most people in the South west do.
Nobody knows him in southwest

Why didn't people vote for him in particular?
Cos nobody knows him

Are Nigerians are afraid of change?
Not mumu change

Everyone was clapping for him when he was releasing classified information on the past PDP led government.

Everyone online
Very few online
Most on farms with no phone no network no lights
Why didn't they vote for him?

cos nobody knows him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.