Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times (55521 Views)

Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect / Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by biGwal(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
martineverest:
he has case with EFCC
That shouldn't be a perquisites oooo
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by ridbell01(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
GolfGT2:

More better than your lifeless presido
Take it or leave it
the lifeless presido will still rule you with life till 2023..
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by ussy09(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dino melaye, smart man.
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by blackgold2018(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
What's up house of reps winners @bankyW
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by akinszz: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
So happy I can't find Saraki on the list grin
baba blokos don burst cheesy
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by tuniski: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
humberjade:

Yet Saraki was massively rejected by his people and Buhari embraced by his...trust me, if ur people whom are closest to you disown u, it really shows the type of person you are...what exactly did Saraki do at d National Assembly? He played to d gallery throughout, hampered Buhari's developmental progs...d worst of it all (d one that concerns me) was how he kept cutting d budget for d Lagos/Ibadan expressway and delayed something that ought to have been completed by now.

The truth of d matter is that Bukola did more harm than good to d ordinary citizens than he did to Buhari-led admin, but some people's hatred for Buhari won't allow them see it...once u are an enemy of Buhari, u are their hero...smh grin

Mention one project saraki blocked? Las las una eyes go clear cos this time around buhari will have no one to blame for his mis-governance.

1 Like

Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by Ibcrown(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
EdidemOluomo:
Where is Akpabio ?
Im sure he must have learnt that you dont play GOD
and he will get a federal appointment
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by SOFTENGR: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Babzrockman:
Too many of ex-governors coming to Senate house... See Abia state alone has 2 ex governors... Nawaoo
And Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by ogmask: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
EdidemOluomo:
Where is Akpabio ?
Im sure he must have learnt that you dont play GOD

True talk..
nobody plays God.
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

Mention one project saraki blocked? Las las una eyes go clear cos this time around buhari will have no one to blame for his mis-governance.
u de mind dis yeye guys who are sentimental...the Senate president don't even vote in proceedings in the house except there is a tie...i tire for Nigerians self

2 Likes

Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by Pizzle1234(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kudos to the 2 parties, it shows they are the only recognized party in Nigeria..
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by okokronkwo: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
So happy I can't find Saraki on the list grin
likewise Apabio
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
IMO South: Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi (PDP)

Thank You
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by humberjade: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

No problem...i have named one he hindered...and he obviously sabotaged Buhari's govt in so many ways.
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by AK284(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Babzrockman:
Too many of ex-governors coming to Senate house... See Abia state alone has 2 ex governors... Nawaoo

Nasarrawa has two too and others like that, This people will just go there and sleep

1 Like

Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by ajericho(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
humberjade:

No problem...i have named one he hindered...and he obviously sabotaged Buhari's govt in so many ways.
they forgot how he delayed the budget
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by humberjade: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
ajericho:
they forgot how he delayed the budget

I wonder o
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by ozo13(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
emmalexabl:

So happy I can't find Akpabio on the list grin grin
so happy kwankwaso isn't on the list after all the hyping
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
d REC is bent on declaring APC winner of jos-bassa fed constituency dats why he hijacked d results &fled to ABUJA
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by SirBunky85(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
yinkus6750:
So disappointed at sine names from the SE.
Chimaroke Nnamani
Theodore Orji. & co
Don't know who they will use as the Senate President, but I expect a better Senate than the outgoing one
none of dem will be d so.if ekweremmadu was in APC he's d only one dat stands a chance to become d sp
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by alabi484(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moventist:
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC

Isn't this presidential election results?
Re: List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times by Ayobami7(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.