Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (87846 Views)

Busty Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Them no go give police, them go bate her well a, she go pay for bail to the local vigilante that all...
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol.
When they release her she'll go straight to her boyfriend.
If they hand her to the police I don't want to imagine what they'll do to her.
At least their treatment will turn out more humane than what her captors plan.

Why does Nairaland take joy in objectifying females?
What concerns the size of her breasts with her crime?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Food don set for police officers at the station. grin

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by nelronaldo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na them vote Buhari for Edo. Oshiomhole people
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by SirLakes: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
She is brestifull but not beautiful grin

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
Shey her mate dey school.. stupid gal
U know weda she get anyone to sponsor her education? School is expensive in dis country

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by bisi16(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
I will not
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Adakintroy: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol! All this bloggers done see us finish.

"Busty female thieves"...and we are at race to the finish line.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by sammyironside: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol busty female thief, what a title.

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
She should have chosen olosho not ole
Heya
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Foodforthought: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
ednut1:
without make up and fake hair most 9ja gals look like her. true or false
You did not lie. Those melons are alluring. But the sight of that olumo shaped belly will suck the life out of any rising equipment beneath my torso.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by bikefab(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Very ugly looking girl
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Anndrew(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oboy..see booby shocked
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Foodforthought: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
SirLakes:
She is brestifull but not beautiful grin
As in eh...brestic and boobirically endowed
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by abayolb: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
wike54:
Wft!!
Those boobs are massive
.Those boobs deserve accolade.

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

U know weda she get anyone to sponsor her education? School is expensive in dis country
True...but there's a boy in my class who is currently sponsoring himself by doing menial work like bricklaying ...i sometimes top up his school fees cuz he's hardworking.. but this gal is just stupid and possed...

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Lawnray: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Unfortunately, i can bet the Police would sexually assault her.

I have heard cases of female suspects or even detainees being raped by the police themselves.

Say NO to crime in any form

U too my mind
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Fuckdamod: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
This time around i wish i was a police cry
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
True...but there's a boy in my class who is currently sponsoring himself by doing menial work like bricklaying ...i sometimes top up his school fees cuz he's hardworking.. but this gal is just stupid and possed...
My sister hardship can make one to do certain things. It is not easy to sponsor oneself in school, it is very hard. Those of us who had sponsors struggled to graduate, let alone someone without sponsor.

@bold i fit belike u wink

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by CheapDataGuy: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
On behalf of those water melons I plead
Let her go

If these melons go jail e go spoil.

This guy eh, u go kee pesin with laff wan day
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
See as she carry wetin ajepako is lacking. The DPO and IPO go see something to play with
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Raskasal(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saintsami:
Edo indeed!
see boobs!
she no fine at all!

Ahahah. She no fine but the boobs odia
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by identitylenz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
so the only thing you guys have been seeing is those fine curvy boobs abii LMAO

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

My sister hardship can make one to do certain things. It is not easy to sponsor oneself in school, it is very hard. Those of us who had sponsors struggled to graduate, let alone someone without sponsor.

@bold i fit belike u wink
Agreed.. Nigeria is messed up that way but the Bonnie and Clyde way is not the answer... But life hard for 9ja sha
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Lampard1: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
I ve never seen an Ugly THIEF
she is too ugly to b a thief
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by AmazingELixir: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019

Fine boobs, the boyfriend will be starved of kpekus tonight. What a waste of succulent boobs tonight.

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MrHandsome2013: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oh my GOD,pLEASE I AM READY TO EMPTY MY ACCOUNT JUST TO HAVE A TASTE OF THOSE JUICY, REFINED AND SUCCULENT APPLES..
OBOY THE THING SET DIE AND FRESH NO BE SMALL.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is it not Nigerian police?

Her boobs will save her las las

What are they doing now is just for show .

Later they will release her after dealing with the boobs and pussy mercilessly .

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Felixalex:
Chai this caption funny... Busty thief grin grin grin

Meanwhile , SARRKI ABI NA SARKKI MADRIDGUY Make una come wash bubu victory for us, i am De-Atikulated grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Martinez39(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
She will spend at least three days in prison alone with the officers before they grant her bail. grin
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by erons22(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images)