Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (87855 Views)

Busty Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Arrest her breast only..
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Od1n: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
worworbabe:
So they removed her clothes? mad people. They are worse than she is and should be jailed.

Stupid people.
I'm sure you wouldn't bother if it was a man. What happened to gender equality?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by victorian(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgaBuhari:
your signature compared to your comment shows you have a more bigger problem Than the young girl

If you are looking at my signature and with what I said ? Then u are the bigger problem .

I'm a very realistic lady even though I believe so much in God Almighty.

So don't go there .
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by freemi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
Shey her mate dey school.. stupid gal
no her mates Don finish school
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Omihanifa: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's something that always baffles me about big boobs... Most of the girls that carry big boobs are generally ugly. And most of our beautiful girls are not blessed with big boobs.
some girls faces are so ugly that when they talk to you, it becomes very difficult to look their face while their massive boobs are staring at you.
Am I the only one that experience this?

you are not the only one sir
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You wicked
na lie grin
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
virginboy1:
The boobs large like Kano election result... shocked

But Op, you should have covered her face. undecided

this post is on fb like this.. no need
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MicroSweet(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Busty female thief busted
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lord knows if I were the officer that caught her, I'd make her give me a hot boob job (and ejaculate on her tits).

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by LukeSavage: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thief wey no dey sleep Mtcheeew. This is wat i call BOOBNIFICENT
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by hansomb: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
small girl, big b**b
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by worworbabe: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Od1n:

I'm sure you wouldn't bother if it was a man. What happened to gender equality?

How can you be sure?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MannieA(f): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's something that always baffles me about big boobs... Most of the girls that carry big boobs are generally ugly. And most of our beautiful girls are not blessed with big boobs.
some girls faces are so ugly that when they talk to you, it becomes very difficult to look their face while their massive boobs are staring at you.
Am I the only one that experience this?

lmao..
I thought it's only the body and puna that matters to y'all....
Use pillow cover the face continue to dey knack
P.S beautiful girls have big boobs too,you haven't met one that's why.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by alexola20(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by naturefellow(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Never seen a busty thief before!
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MannieA(f): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss!! Come and see boobs o..lol
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by sexyboy193: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls let that Bobby go...for the sake of the Bobby, let's padon her but she must write statement that whenever she is caught again, she will be dealt with severely
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by dayojohn25(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
jail the girl and free boobrisky
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by tillaman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
In Mr Eazi’s voice
I surre I surrender to Your huge boobi ooo! Dang
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by sirusX(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
ObaKlaz:
The babe wowor die, but those boobs are world class. Dat kyn bobby wen go make u begin think of how to even think.

grin

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Kdon2: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A girl has been apprehended after she was caught stealing in Auchi area of Edo state.

According to reports, the girl identified as Faridat who hails from Ughiole in Aviele clan, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo, was nabbed by residents after she allegedly stole a mobile phone through the window by 3am on Wednesday, February 27th (today).

It was gathered that she came for the operation along with her boyfriend who escaped and left his partner to her own fate.

She was tied up by the residents and handed over to the local security operatives in the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/girl-caught-after-stealing-phone-in-auchi-edo.html

Chai!!! See booby everywhere! Abeg for d sake of the booby let her go biko.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Kdon2: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A girl has been apprehended after she was caught stealing in Auchi area of Edo state.

According to reports, the girl identified as Faridat who hails from Ughiole in Aviele clan, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo, was nabbed by residents after she allegedly stole a mobile phone through the window by 3am on Wednesday, February 27th (today).

It was gathered that she came for the operation along with her boyfriend who escaped and left his partner to her own fate.

She was tied up by the residents and handed over to the local security operatives in the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/girl-caught-after-stealing-phone-in-auchi-edo.html

Jesus! Booooooooobssssssssyyyyyyyyy i go kill am pho me!
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
MannieA:

lmao..
I thought it's only the body and puna that matters to y'all....
Use pillow cover the face continue to dey knack
P.S beautiful girls have big boobs too,you haven't met one that's why.
Yea... But very rare.
In any area that you find yourself, check around and you'll notice that the real beautiful girls there are having small or average boobs.
In my area, I can mention up to 5 girls I know that carry big boobs but are very ugly. But I can't mention up to 2 girls here that are beautiful and busty. It's like that almost everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by codeSavant: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
if I bee police I go knack this one ooo. the boobs are like something from out of this world.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians can be an extremely cruel and heartless group of people. All it takes is the sight of a human being degraded, beaten and tied up, to bring out the most appalling base instincts of the typical African chimpanzee hybrid who REFUSES to join the civilized world, and instead chooses to remain a sub-human savage with zero respect for the rule of law.

I have read through every single post under this topic, and only one solitary respondent noted and commented about the terrible injustice being done to this young woman, who was accused of non-violent petty theft, and then set upon by a bloodthirsty voyeuristic mob of screeching apes in human clothing, who take pride in their backwardness and sadism.

Nigeria is supposed to be a democratically governed nation, whose citizens are obliged to obey the law, which means NEVER to taking the law into their own hands, among other things. It is horrifying enough to see violent criminals burnt to death by frenzied shrieking mobs without the benefit of arrest or trial, but seeing a minor non-violent offender who is female, degraded and brutalized in this way, speaks volumes about the sorry state of Nigerian society even today in the year 2019, nearly two decades after the turn of the century.

It is truly heartbreaking to see all the mocking comments written here about this woman who was tied up like an animal for the slaughter by brain-dead civilians who have no business doing anything besides calling the police to handle petty thieves.

Shame on you muffugs. No wonder the black African is derided and hated by so much of the world's population. Looking at the way Africans treat women of their own race, it is little wonder that racism will outlive us all.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by baba4thegehs: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let her go please! Those Bobby too Demn fine
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Vivianagoja(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atikulated boobs
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jakumo:
Nigerians can be an extremely cruel and heartless group of people. All it takes is the sight of a human being degraded, beaten and tied up, to bring out the most appalling base instincts of the typical African chimpanzee hybrid who REFUSES to join the civilized world, and instead chooses to remain a sub-human savage with zero respect for the rule of law.

I have read through every single post under this topic, and only one solitary respondent noted and commented about the terrible injustice being done to this young woman, who was accused of non-violent petty theft, and then set upon by a bloodthirsty voyeuristic mob of screeching apes in human clothing, who take pride in their backwardness and sadism.

Nigeria is supposed to be a democratically governed nation, whose citizens are obliged to obey the law, which means NEVER to taking the law into their own hands, among other things. It is horrifying enough to see violent criminals burnt to death by frenzied shrieking mobs without the benefit of arrest or trial, but seeing a minor non-violent offender who is female, degraded and brutalized in this way, speaks volumes about the sorry state of Nigerian society even today in the year 2019, nearly two decades after the turn of the century.

It is truly heartbreaking to see all the mocking comments written here about this woman who was tied up like an animal for the slaughter by brain-dead civilians who have no business doing anything besides calling the police to handle petty thieves.

Shame on you muffugs. No wonder the black African is derided and hated by so much of the world's population. Looking at the way Africans treat women of their own race, it is little wonder that racism will outlive us all.

I agree with you and it is why I say blacks should not complain about racism. Unfortunately, Democrats do not understand the average black individual's mentality or probably just using them for voting numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MannieA(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

Yea... But very rare.
In any area that you find yourself, check around and you'll notice that the real beautiful girls there are having small or average boobs.
In my area, I can mention up to 5 girls I know that carry big boobs but are very ugly. But I can't mention up to 2 girls here that are beautiful and busty. It's like that almost everywhere.

You like busty girls??
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Speedy33(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Unfortunately, i can bet the Police would sexually assault her.

I have heard cases of female suspects or even detainees being raped by the police themselves.

Say NO to crime in any form
ha! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.