Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (87854 Views)

Busty Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Speedy33(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Dizter101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Kcdojoto:
in Olamide voice
see thief, see bobby
see thief, see bobby
see thief see bosom
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's something that always baffles me about big boobs... Most of the girls that carry big boobs are generally ugly. And most of our beautiful girls are not blessed with big boobs.
some girls faces are so ugly that when they talk to you, it becomes very difficult to look their face while their massive boobs are staring at you.
Am I the only one that experience this?
you're alone bro. My ex, Blessing, has exactly these boobs and she's as pretty n cute as fùck.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by jude33084(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
She is a young girl
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by lerrytunechi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by atobs4real(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
madridguy:
Faridat why naaa.
And this girl would have voted for s thief
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by babadigu(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
MannieA:
DanDeeBoss!!
Come and see boobs o..lol
shockedshockedshocked

I refuse to be tempted...grin

Chaii but Nigerian Police sadsadsad
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by snoopz: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
see bobby
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by ajepako(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See as she carry wetin ajepako is lacking. The DPO and IPO go see something to play with

Alafishe...werey lbadan tongue tongue
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
ajepako:

Alafishe...werey lbadan tongue tongue
just because I talk true abi?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
MannieA:

You like busty girls??
Who no like bigger tingz...?
If you must eat a frog...
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by babadigu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
angry
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by stormborn28(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:
Unfortunately, i can bet the Police would sexually assault her.

I have heard cases of female suspects or even detainees being raped by the police themselves.

Say NO to crime in any form
hmmmmm
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
You are right,have seen killer beauties with massive breasts... cheesy

quote author=MannieA post=76193814]

lmao..
I thought it's only the body and puna that matters to y'all....
Use pillow cover the face continue to dey knack
P.S beautiful girls have big boobs too,you haven't met one that's why.[/quote]
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:
Ugly thief with big boobs undecided nah this kind boobs dey sweet to Bleep grin
e get who this guy dey resemble for Nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.