Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter (3542 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by Asshurbanipal: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao.. atiku slaves trying to create something out of nothing.

they voted shagari against southerner
they voted tofa against southerner
they voted obasanjo (northerners choice) against southerners choice

Ladies and Gentlemen, the face southern traitors
You want us to vote your narrow minded tribalist? See how he called obj northern choice. Lol. Present a nationalist and we will vote him.
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by FarahAideed: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
But the Yorubas deployed the most solid resistance against the tyrant..My love and respect to the Yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by sleekdot(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by NinjaMetahuman: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
Asshurbanipal:

You want us to vote your narrow minded tribalist? See how he called obj northern choice. Lol. Present a nationalist and we will vote him.
[/s]yorubas voted against obasanjo

igbos colluded with their masters up north to impose obasanjo on us.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by NinjaMetahuman: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
daddy atiku

our fulani slave master..

we flat headed pigs humble o

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by SluttanSlayer: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
But the Yorubas deployed the most solid resistance against the tyrant..My love and respect to the Yoruba nation

The Yoruba votes reflected the religious divide among them.

Yoruba Muslims voted for Buhari

This is what I have been preaching since 2014!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by Machozini: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So on point cool.

And we will mobilize the Kardashians massively for the cause as well cheesy.

El Rufai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by gberra: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You a dunce for thinking that biafra has ended. Atiku is a Democrat and will not reduce his vp to errand boy. Yorubas have endorsed massive cheating of the south for crumbs. Get the southern quota even if you will take all of it

Very good, this thread is exposing y'all, your gory stinking hole, your dumbassry your overblown nepotistic mentality and your very crude myopic dispositions.

Explain me how your Biafra took a dive?
A dive from uthopia & ecstasy into an unsavoury common place?
Why did y'all exhaust very nearly all your strength, passion, vigor from the oldest to the youngest for a seat of power you have avowed was a class below your status?
Atiku would have shared with Obi half of his presidential powers, right?.. Another reason why we all derive joy pressing your mumu button... Lol
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by modath(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So on point cool.

Kebbi & Kwara are the younger Ks.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by gberra: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Just shut it. Shut da hell up. Your praise singing ain't flying. We are Yoruba, you are igbo. If it ain't the same, can never be the same.
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by sleekdot(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Ekiti is a predominantly Christian state and they voted Buhari, Same with Lagos and Ogun

Oyo is largely moslem and Atiku won

So shove your hypothesis up your assz

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by smeag0l(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
If PDP presents a northerner that is not El Rufai, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal, they will lose in 2023
stephleena:

hahahahaha, and PDP will present another northern candidate.. it will be pay back time for how ur south west brothers. betrayed Buhari this election..

You guys said the north are kingmakers, watch them make another king from their midst.. And Buhari won't fail them by handing over to another northerner no matter the party .
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by stephleena(f): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
smeag0l:
If PDP presents a northerner that is not El Rufai, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal, they will lose in 2023
Sure.. it will be a core northerner.. Then if APC wants to lose,they should present Osibanjo. them go buy market .kikikikikikiki

Since the southwesterners can make Osibanjo President,on their own.. they should try it..
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by stephleena(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

And the Muslims amongst them are so pained.. I just hope they don't begin to bomb them there.. because their obsession for Gambari is just too funny..
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by FarahAideed: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Just shut it. Shut da hell up. Your praise singing ain't flying. We are Yoruba, you are igbo. If it ain't the same, can never be the same.

I wasn't refering to your type of toxic Yoruba na

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by gberra: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Yeah, we know. Junking hell a lot of false & baseless predictions with your tons of several hydra headed monikers since 2014. Yet, none has come to fruition, they all stuck to you, tormenting the very peace outta your soul.
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by forgiveness: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

I will be magnanimous in victory

If not

But let me unveil our 2023 presidential candidate for you

Osinbajo and El Rufai

Tinubu is a better choice. El Rufai!?
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by gberra: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

So on point cool.
Lol.. Hi to the Kardashians. Season 3 begins in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by SamNaijaboy: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
For APC, I'm betting for Fayemi/Shettima or Fayemi/Mohamed Abubakar of Bauchi or Osinbajo/Shettima or Osinbajo/Current Senior NE Governor.

Fayemi because he is the only one left that is Christian Senior Governor in the SW in 2023 and on good terms with Tinubu and delivered his state massively to PMB. He's also on good terms with PMB and seen to be very intelligent with his Phd in War studies or something similar.

Akeredolu fighting Tinubu was short-sighted. Although understandable since Tinubu never wanted him to be gov. Akeredolu with his SE wife would have been perfect.

Whether the Ogun/Lagos Axis will let Fayemi be will be another issue. That's why it is likely to be Osinbajo. Can't be Fashola as the North only votes en-mass for a Northern muslim (quite unfortunately), so it's likely to be a muslim VP and Christian SW President. Not El-Rufai as he is too polarizing and NW has had its share of political office in the North. NE will likely be pushed forward. I'm going for Mohamed Abubakar as he has the right name(Mohamed) and Bauchi has a gazillion votes to spare and he is a Buhari disciple as well.

Best prediction? Osinbajo/Abubakar

sarrki:

If not

Osinbajo and El Rufai
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by orisa37: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
It's just that it is Buhari/Buraitai's Time.
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by helinues: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
2023 SW projects started like a year ago..

We are always a step ahead...
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by omotoniwa(f): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am ready to work with A.P.C senators, Senator Dino
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by helinues: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by orisa37: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerian civilians are Toothless Bulldogs. Can't you see how Buhari has openly being singing Abacha's Praises? Only OBJ has the Teeth to scratch. The NASS were just looking like Dundee United.
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by LazyGold(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
South West Votes was divided between APC and PDP, and yet you guys opened your dirty mouth to insult Yoruba, you expect us to vote massively for a well known thief like Zombies without brain, this is the reason why you guys will never get the support of South West you are always insulting them, disrespecting them, blackmailing them to the extent that even those who wish to support you will be force to do other wise. That's things is fake though
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by DMerciful(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
El Rufai will never deputize for Osinbajo a mere commissioner!
sarrki:

If not

Osinbajo and El Rufai
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by Timtim007(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I wish them good luck.

But we are for 4+4+4+4
Oga..so you guys are deceiving the people from the south west..??
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by sleekdot(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
For APC, I'm betting for Fayemi/Shettima or Fayemi/Mohamed Abubakar of Bauchi or Osinbajo/Shettima or Osinbajo/Current Senior NE Governor.

Fayemi because he is the only one left that is Christian Senior Governor in the SW in 2023 and on good terms with Tinubu and delivered his state massively to PMB. He's also on good terms with PMB and seen to be very intelligent with his Phd in War studies or something similar.

Akeredolu fighting Tinubu was short-sighted. Although understandable since Tinubu never wanted him to be gov. Akeredolu with his SE wife would have been perfect.

Whether the Ogun/Lagos Axis will let Fayemi be will be another issue. That's why it is likely to be Osinbajo. Can't be Fashola as the North only votes en-mass for a Northern muslim (quite unfortunately), so it's likely to be a muslim VP and Christian SW President. Not El-Rufai as he is too polarizing and NW has had its share of political office in the North. NE will likely be pushed forward. I'm going for Mohamed Abubakar as he has the right name(Mohamed) and Bauchi has a gazillion votes to spare and he is a Buhari disciple as well.

Best prediction? Osinbajo/Abubakar

Good analysis

WHy not Osinbajo Ribadu

Ribadu has the reputation of anti corruption
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by LazyGold(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

So you mean it was only Yoruba Christian that voted for Atiku? and it was only Yoruba Muslim that voted for Buhari? LMFAO grin then who the hell were the people that Voted for Buhari in South East? they were also Yoruba Muslim too right? or Igbo Muslim?
Re: Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter by Bungalow: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Timtim007:

Oga..so you guys are deceiving the people from the south west..??
You quoted an Igbo from Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello / The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk / Subjective Population Of The Three Major Ethnicities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.