Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (29716 Views)

APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement / How Presidential Candidates’ Wives ‘battle’ For Votes / 2019: PDP Faults Kwankwaso, Reveals How Presidential Candidate Will Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by galaxy2020(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls show us Lagos, kogi, katsina, Kano, kaduna, maiduguri, Nassarawa, Rivers, Jigawa, Yobe, Gombe, Benue, Imo and Ondo......
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by BubuZombi: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
asobo:
Keep quite joor

Let us meet at the tribunal

We are waiting... That remaining cash, una go spend am ontop Lawyers till infinity... How Market
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Tolowodara: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
olabs201:
2015 balot papers.
oga at first I thought this was 2015, but after downloading the video, watching it, pausing it, zooming it very well. It so clear that PDP rigged the senatorial and presidential election over there.
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by wirinet(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
donwhit:
What i am saying is that it the ballot paper does not look like the one that was used for the election.
If you look at the ballot boxes closely, you will see 2019 written on the ballot papers.
You still doubt that both PDP and APC rigged?

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by nathaniel27(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Atikulators Atikulated Atikushock Atikusurprised Atikuquiet Atikuloosing Atikuloosers Atikutribunal AtikuSupremecourt AtikuWailers Atikutire AtikuQuit

not funny
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by daddyp76(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
People should look at the video very well they recorded the video to discredit PDP outcry of APC mass rigging, if you notice they didn't show their face.

1 Like

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by SaintNemesis(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Staged video...No rigger is this dumb

1 Like

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by wirinet(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
SaintNemesis:
Staged video...No rigger is this dumb
The people rigging did not know there is a mole in their midst. The mole was probably using one of those spy cameras embedded inside a cap or glasses.
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by hammedkola(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
olabs201:
2015 balot papers.

You are right... ANRP logo is missing which comes before APC alphabetically. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Omoabike1: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am not on any party but this look very staged ooooo....

1 Like

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by gurnam: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fesomu:
Even if southwest had the most credible and fairest electoral process, PMB still won

Sw always conduct the most credible election

1: it’s the headquarters of Nigeria press
2: the cosmopolitan and exposure level of most inhabitants
3: the presence of many political big weight in the two dominant parties
4: international community gauge the political barometer of Lagos and Kano
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Even a youth corps member is among, nawa o, some people really made money o.
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Charly68: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tell Atiku to start articulating his videos & Buhari lawyers will have a great job to do In the law court...No election without rigging ,it is the one that has majority supporters that rig most ..
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by DoctorGenerator: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is a perfectly script video, look at how they are moving the camera, that means is not a hidden camera. My ppl, it's not done any where in the world we're crime scenes like this will be recorded live with bundles of cash on the table.

Op, use your sense next time

3 Likes

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Xyzee: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by paperboi147: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Riggers
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by paperboi147: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by olagbola45(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
EggSauce:
I have clear videos of how PDP rigged the presidential election in Kano... Rivers and Oyo states... APC should contact me for it incase PDP decides to go to the tribunal. Thank you

Ok sir

I will tell d appropriate authority about dis
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Kaxmytex(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin ;Dl

Atleast, if you wan act film, u go involve professionals not all dis blabbers

This country is indeed cursed

1 Like

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by ACE1010: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDthieves!!! That's what they are known for. A leopard can never change it spot!! Spit

Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by HimName: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hear the other guy on call asking for the balance.

Obviously, it has been looted.

Even yams to take rig election for PDP nor dey safe with them. Lolz.

Who cursed this party?
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by WiseGuy275(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have wasted my mb apc are sick for ur mind this is what u will present in the court, the same people rigging are the same people taking the video
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by Mankosi: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Arrangee video..
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by mycar: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol, the video is staged, nobody will video himself committing crime, the case can tilt any either ways.
Electronic voting system will end it all
Re: See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP by thinkmoney(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Obagreatdatoye:
WATCH TO SEE HOW PDP USED SOME GUYS AND A CORPER TO RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL FOR ATIKU IN CROSS RIVER STATE..THEY WERE PROMISED TO BE PAID #20 MILLION AFTER THE JOB IS DONE.

SEE THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyx_X38Ceg&feature=youtu.be

mumu wey una be. I so much thank God for the wisdom he gave me, I can smell lie from far. this was poor acting. They were emphasising ' APC DONE SUFFER' and talking about the money just to make the lie look convincing, even showing the ballot paper.
they are too calm. the video didn't show their faces.
its an hoax

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu / Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.