Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (34553 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by EggSauce(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
V
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Abdulsalaam9(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmmm smiling, congrats to all of us BUHARISTS who go out there to vote wt iur PVC unlike ATIQUITE who are busy wt online voting & yabing

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by MrHighSea: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dranatomy:
Congratulations my boss.
Next level with NPOWER

Guy, N720, 000 in 2 years.
Makes u go gaga?
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by dannypaul(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsense
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by mimicue(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
na really certificate grin

so this is how Nigeria will be going .
maybe a revolution would have just been the solution to our problem.
flush out all the old hags.
with them in power . Nigeria will never grow
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by michoim(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Luketen:
Congratulations Mr President.
May God bless your reign.
Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by sukerefakere(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by akilo1: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Inec should issue another certificate of rejection to the thief ..Atiku
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Satibicate of rigged election cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by EBUBS(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
We are finished

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ofuonyebi: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
the receiver of 2nd term certificate of return by PMB ...is the end of OBJ dynasty....of anointing who to rule this country

it is the people that rules...where are the FFK...and Fayoses....shame!...shame!!...the voice of the people is too strong...ooo

where is all those online pre-election votings?...siooo!....the message is now too clear like i have said,...thieves cannolonger rule 9ja!..QED!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Sirpaul(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
NL is so clean
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by bluefilm: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yessss!!!

We Did IT!

Sai Baba issa goaaaaaaalllll!!!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Shino444(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
I pity people living in Nigeria, it's a shithole, just try and find any means to leave that northern country

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by erons22(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
angry
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by amodu(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
You mean certificate of return to Daura? In their words....
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Amac2019: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vote Hon. Princess Anazodo for Abuja Municipal Area council Chairman on the 9th of march 2019..together with your vote and support, we will build the Amac of our dreams.

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by zlantanfan: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
BayportalEnt:
Congratulations to my amiable and beautiful president PMB. We in Edo State salute you Sir!
I wonder where that binikingdom and his numerous monikers go?

Hope he hasn't committed sucide

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don’t know if the INEC chairman is a fraud or incompetent or they are no laid down procedures to resolve complaints and issues during the elections.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Felixv: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
we won....sai buhari.

congrats to the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Maket: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by sleekdot(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by MobilityExpress: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Elections are like word cup finals, there must be a winner and a loser. Time to forge ahead. No need for crisis.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Akiika: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool
I promise to move Nigeria to the next level. So get ready to go to the next level of hardship with me because nobody asked which level exactly.
This time, nobody will use any campaign promises to hold me to ransom because I didn't promise anything during campaign and I was able to use the Atiku corruption saga to take away your attention from it.
God bless all insane Nigerians who voted for me to remain the president, instead of retiring me to oblivion and dementia.
~ProsidentBuhari

All of these you wish others shall be evident in your life - Ameen
As for the rest of us, our lives and the country will only get better.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by peteradamu: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
LIKE FOR ATIKU, SHARE FOR BUHARI
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by jikjimmy: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
certificate of being a perfectionist in rigging.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Dayo92566: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by whitelondon: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
See better milf at d left side.. Correct yansh wey man suppose dey service grin
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by zoby225588: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
WATCH BUHARI'S REACTION AFTER HE WAS ANNOUNCED WINNER(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-lys6hoU8&sns

kindly SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by permit(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like for cow shear for buhari, we want to confirm some thing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by 2dillu2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baba Buhari dodar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.