Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,270 members, 7,957,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (34669 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
iffa hear....i dont even like atiku...just want buhari out of there
Sai Buhari for THIRD TERM is loading.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by oluchi557(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Atikuloosing, Atikulec
tiontribunal sighted.

Next level of poverty, gnashing of teeth and wailing sighted
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ajumma(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Your preferred candidate might not win this election and that’s okay.
Protect your emotions and mental health. Reconcile with friends and families that are already alienated due to divergent views.
You have contributed your quota to a better Nigeria and *you are still a HERO*.
And if your Candidate wins please don't make fun of the losers and their supporters!
Be magnanimous in victory....
God bless Nigeria.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
oluchi557:

Next level of poverty, gnashing of teeth and wailing sighted
..... for corrupt Nigerians not for hardwork and truthful.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gudnex22(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I promise to move Nigeria to the next level. So get ready to go to the next level of hardship with me because nobody asked which level exactly.

This time, nobody will use any campaign promises to hold me to ransom because I didn't promise anything during campaign and I was able to use the Atiku corruption saga to take away your attention from it.

God bless all insane Nigerians who voted for me to remain the president, instead of retiring me to oblivion and dementia.

~ProsidentBuhari
Let it be unto you according to your wish
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by dammyGold03: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
#NextLeveSustain
#NextLevelConfirmed
#NextLevelAssured
Am happy to be part of your next level victory President Buhari on your re- election congratulations to you sir .

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by oluchi557(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

..... for corrupt Nigerians not for hardwork and truthful.

U feel u are not corrupt but supporting a corrupt president
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by dolskimicah(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am wit u bro gbam
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Oricha79(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wetin atiku go come dey think now... billions of naira just went down the drain.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Sai Buhari for THIRD TERM is loading.
grin comedy
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Dollabiz: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
pls.dont.pls
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by hansomb: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Never get tired of trying. PMB tried 3 times before succeeding twice. No Pain No gain. If your first try did not yield result try other method (merging) and be patient ( not like Atiku) by maintaing the same philosophy
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by twerkjack: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
sometimes I just feel like sucking his d1ck !! cheesy. Sai Baba !!!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by aydelicious: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
i congratulation the Mr president...
we are now expecting the next level in all over the state of Nigeria!!!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by lerrytunechi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.