Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (34545 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by victorvezx(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheTourist:
SEE YOU AT THE TRIBUNAL
Sifia pains

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by mine85(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
yGoodmann:
I'm financially unstable yet, I love President Muhammadu Buhari

You must be an almajiri...
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by viktor01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP how market?
My joy is that what goes around has finally come around...The student has become a teacher....Cry me an ocean for all I care

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Chatflick(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
ask4double:
If only and somehow osinbanjo becomes the president..... if you know you know.
Walahi I'm thinking exactly the same thing. I laugh in Hebrew

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ladkud(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I promise to move Nigeria to the next level. So get ready to go to the next level of hardship with me because nobody asked which level exactly.

This time, nobody will use any campaign promises to hold me to ransom because I didn't promise anything during campaign and I was able to use the Atiku corruption saga to take away your attention from it.

God bless all insane Nigerians who voted for me to remain the president, instead of retiring me to oblivion and dementia.

~ProsidentBuhari

You will alone move to the level of hardship, because it is what you called for yourself. And so, shall it be for you.
As for me and well meaning Nigerians we have moved to the level of prosperity, wealth, health and happiness. Welcome aboard!
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by sleemomymy: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATS SIR. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU SIR COME RAIN OR SUN SHINE. WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY LET US SHOW PDP THAT NIGERIA CAN BE GREAT. PLEASE SIR I WANT YOU TO RUN AN ALL INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT. WITH ALL MY LOVE SIR. GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by BubuZombi: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheTourist:
SEE YOU AT THE TRIBUNAL

Wailer....

No wahala... Una go spend the remaining cash and valuable time pursuing it till infinity...
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by namio10: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Osinbajo who does not understand that its the skewed
and lopsided political structure purposely created by northern soldiers which makes a SAN, professor, and younger person like him serve as VP to a lesser endowed President Buhari

Osinbajo may continue to tell Nigerians that their country does not require restructuring.

Because he is comfortable as a SAN, professor, younger man serving a lesser endowed Buhari as vice?
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Glorywell: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
May the mighty hand of God uphold you to truly take Nigeria to the next level of glory, prosperity, peace, unity,good governance, corruption free cabinet etc in Jesus mighty name.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by viktor01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why are the elite so mad at the poor?

They keep whining that the poor are the ones who actually voted Buhari into power, is that to say that the poor are actually the true decision makers?
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by enemyofprogress: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stalwert:
grin grin grin Said baba oh
stone baba
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
yGoodmann:
I'm financially unstable yet, I love President Muhammadu Buhari
eyaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry, some people are destined to be poor
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by naijapikin04(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari collects Certificate of Return as President-elect

President Mumammadu Buhari and his vice –President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo have collected their Certificates of Return following the declaration of Buhari as winner of the 2019 Presidential Election.

Buhari was declared winner of the election which held on February 23, by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

He won in 19 states with a little over 15 million votes.

Gists>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/27/buhari-collects-certificate-return-president-elect/ shocked shocked shocked

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Parosident Buharig
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by onileodu: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gadaffi9ja:
Congrats Baba, haters will be like it was rigged, as if they on their part did not rig too, with all d monies shared around.

come rain come shine, buhari all the way
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by EmekaBlue(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
i wont drag anything but i no go dey give almajiri money or food for a long time again...

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by oluchi557(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Certificate of rig
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Luketen:
Congratulations Mr President.
May God bless your reign.
THANK GOD.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
oluchi557:

Certificate of rig
Atikuloosing, Atikulectiontribunal sighted.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i wont drag anything but i no go dey give almajiri money or food for a long time again...
Atikuwailing...
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
RevolverOcelot:
Parosident Buharig
OBItuary of all Atikvoters
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by kayslayasha: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
I pledge to Buhari and Osinbajo my president To be faithful loyal and honest To love Buhari and Osinbajo with all heart So help me God
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Atikuwailing...
iffa hear....i dont even like atiku...just want buhari out of there
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by gaskiyamagana: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abdulsalaam9:
Hmmmmm smiling, congrats to all of us BUHARISTS who go out there to vote wt iur PVC unlike ATIQUITE who are busy wt online voting & yabing
It is now
OBIshare and ATIKlike. YEYE like / share don land them in pain.
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by OlujobaSamuel: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
This INEC chairman no like to Dey laff, abeg smile small, even CJN and Prison warden Sabi smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.