Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (45325 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by RTSC: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
winterfell007:

Jealousy. The elite will surely weather the storm. Those paupers will remain in the same conditions. One thing is certain, the masses will be most affected
If the elite does not build any house, where will those almajiri get labour jobs to feed their family.?

Is CBN going to employ them as financial advisers because buhari is President?.

The stupidity of a buhari supporter is infinite.

Wealth flows from the rich to poor.

A buhari supporter believe it is the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by mrZENographer: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buharifanatic:
pdp that hate buhari arent new people

they are jonathan supporters and voters

if he beat jonathan despite your best efforts 2015, why are you shocked?

For me, I don't dislike Buhari because he's a human but because he doesn't have the qualities of competent and honest president. I believe it's the same reason most people detest him. After all, many of them voted him into presidency 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't see pple celebrating, all I see r ........

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
It has become clearer that 99.9% of Buhari's supporters are illiterate. I mean no disrespect when I say so...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Here are some pictures of people celebrating the victory of Buhari from Benue to Abuja to Kaduna to Katsina to Yoruba Land, etc.

I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner. They should not be celebrating like this except the other northerner was never a friend of theirs to begin with. Except the other northerner is despised by them.

Enjoy the pictures

I think it is pictures of illiterates and poverty people celebrating buhari victory, not Nigerian, the elites, business man and woman, economists, stock marketers, programmers, won’t do this rubbish. Except you are feeding under buhari, the rest are poor and poverted hoodlums scattering People’s bumper and windscreens here in abuja all in the name of celebrating, drugged idiots

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by sureteeboy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Look at how impoverished most of these set of people are, yet they are celebrating their mediocre president. Nigeria can never be great again. It's no curse

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Cameroonglass(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
all i see is just a group of poor, illiterate people running about half naked

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by allisso: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
a guy just killed himself in Abuja while celebrating Buhari keep killing yourself for a man that doesn't know you may be they will share money
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by maj59(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dear God, Please make my faith as strong as those people who still believe in Atiku. Amen
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Stakeholders(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
emmykk:
There is no jubilation in any where,everywhere is moody and sad because people can't stomach what the poor population of K-states has brought to us.

Even the photos above are pre-election pix.Everywhere is dull.

When did you turn to monster, it because of where you are people are celebrating

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
IMASTEX:
Logically, every adminstration perform their best during the first tenure as a way to ease a reelection. But after winning the second term, they will go 200% looting.

Going by the above, Buhari had just performed his very best. You can guess what to expect. Every route out of Nigeria will experience unprecedented traffic. Lol.
performed his best,the looting in this second term!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by kernniejay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
PigeonEater:
Mtchew

This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

Pigeon eater, pls go and eat your pigeons and swallow their dungs. I will rather vote for a sick but honest Buhari than for a healthy but dubious Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP where una ooo,sebi una talk say PMB no get people wey celebrate with am, Biko what's this?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
All the people celebrating BUHARI appear POOR and WRETCHED, please why

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good for them, next level here we are, thank God he did not give himself key performance indicators this time, next level can be anything, we are all in d game, hope dollars won't rise, my Ali express purchases in my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by gawu1: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
Why don't you ask yourself assuming it was buhari Vs el rufai
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda
When buhari is done he will handover to el rufai or ribadu

Then tinubu wings will be cliped finally
Buhari represents their interest and so they preferred and voted for him. While Atiku represents your interest and you voted him for. If politics is about interest what makes it a sin for one to vote for someone he feels will protect his or her interest? Buhari was their interest, Buhari they voted for, Buhari won the election, and Buhari's victory they are celebrating. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by benitwater(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda

its a lie,it simply because PMB is a friend to the masses while atiku is a friend to the elites.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Aboki99(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

This is a fat lie from the pit of hell! It clearly shows you have never been to the north! It's the love northerners have for Pmb purely on the basis of his integrity! This is the only fact beside which there is only one thing :falsehood! Believe it if you like. Disbelieve if u want!
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by gr8tone: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
The People that are supposed to celebrate are not the one celebrating.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by lawalosky(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hold-Up won kill person mararaba Abuja today, because of this celebration
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by BotherMleeper(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

slawomir:

I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner

Because we don't condone corruption and theft, even if the perpetrator is one of our own. Whereby you people celebrate perfidy, we condemn it. What won is integrity, what lost is dishonesty. Im sure former is anathema to you people.

slawomir:

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda

The same islamic agenda that saw PMB having pastors as his VPs consistently? What islamic agenda are you even talking about? PMB's slogan is "Sai mai gaskiya" loosely meaning "only the honest". But you're free to provide evidence of this phantom "islamic agenda".

slawomir:

and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality

For someone who's been contesting (and losing) every presidency since 1992, i can't fathom a more apt description of "born to rule". In Atiku's biography he says a certain old woman prophesized he'd rise to become president and he's been dogged at fulfilling this dubious prophesy. That's the tru definition of "Born to rule".

slawomir:

This amorphous agenda needs to be clearly explained to us after 10 years of hearing about it with no visible evidence of it. Is it fear mongering occasioned by your pastors who use it to pull the wool over your eyes while they steal you blind? The first instrument of mind control is fear.

If anyone has any agenda, it's been GEJ. PMB is not seen hobnobbing with imams, but during GEJ he was always in one church or another, kneeling down, praying etc. No one accused him of any agenda. So also OBJ, always in one church or another on NTA.

And these days it's CAN and its adherents who attribute religion to politics. I wonder why a simple contest between two fulani northerners became a contest of religious and regional supremacy. Atiku's people in Adamawa are not as bitter about his loss as nigeria's christians are. Pastors have preached and warned and threatened, churches have held vigils and prayers...all for a fulani nothern muslim to win. FFK is there threatening religious war, igboes are wailing about their place as christians in Nigeria...

slawomir:

So?

Are they constitutionally forbidden from seeking the presidency because they're muslims?

Does their faith offend you? How?

Or should only christians be allowed to become presidents?

In 20 years of our democracy southern christians have ruled for over 13 years... how much more do you think you deserve? where's the El Dorado? Where's the Utopia?

As long as you reduce the future of nigeria to religion and region, the North will vote along those lines...and the North has the number and politcal acumen to render you insignificant, as the two elections of 2015 and 2019 show.

slawomir:

Wishful thinking...you've been saying this for years....still not happening.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Augiiee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
OP this thing you dey do e no good ooo, if person come commit suicide now because of HBP na you they go blame grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by mubeela(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
All dis pics u posted r ur handiwork. U nd ur clueless hero
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by 9jaArea: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is this the new wailing line?

slawomir:

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fool!!! Posting pictures from the bombing of a viewing center during GEJ regime by boko haram as Buhari. You think some of us are babies.
mrZENographer:
In my street, these Yoruba people that supported APC were gifted a pair of big speakers. They sold Nigeria's future for a pair of megaspeakers. They might sell it before year 2023.

Esau sold his birthright for a plate of porridge.

The killing kwantinuus
Buhari returns to sleepmode
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by somegirl1: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
But seriously, Nigeria is looking so dirty angry

Nigeria IS in fact generally dirty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

LOL. Piglets and postponing the date of "clipping of Tinubu's wings"

Your entire generation, past, present and future combined can only dream of 1/1 trillion of Tinubu's achievements sitting down.

Not an insult but cold, hard facts

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Mustinkana(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
More pictures from Jalingo taraba state

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

Na the same 'kai kai' talk una still dey talk...una nor dey taya?

Atiku is liberal indeed. The North doesn't see him as liberal but dishonest.

Islamic agenda indeed...better shut up abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo / FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.