Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (45204 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
But seriously, Nigeria is looking so dirty angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by OgbanjeProphet: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stupid nigerians. You mortgaged your future and still dance on top am. Mumuism is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by ijeaify: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
You can imagine the type of people celebrating Buhari's victory.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Solokito(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
No problem
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by solidstormy86: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am seeing four people loose their ministerial post this second tenure
1. Rotimi amaechi
2. Audu ogbeh
3 . Chris ngige
4. Babatunde fashola
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by sonature1: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
See how the country has remained peaceful because Buahri won. But if Atiku had won, I know his supporters would have taken their frustration on the Igbos, butchering them in their thousands across the country.

I can't believe that despite Buahri taking the lead, MC Oluomo and co were threatening the Igbos in Lagos, burning their goods.

Moving upwards, the north would have started killing the Igbos in their numbers had Atiku won this election.

I would not say such because any price paid to achieve peace is worth it. But the day politics will trigger another civil war, every region in this country will definitely feel the negative impact.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Jagaban880: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
foools bunch of foolish goblins
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by OneKinGuy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by goodvision12(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
The pictures really shows the kind of person we have as president
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by cr7lomo: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
urchman23:
Improverish people celebrating the beginning of poverty.

Continuous of poverty rather
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Winningr13: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove bellow...

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by mummyson26(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by ken6488(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just a matter of month
But one more thing make una help me beg nairalander mods say make they nor dey carry killings in the north go front page #i think killing in the nort and boko haram is a propaganda
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by ogbonti: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is it by accident that western countries, esoecially US and UK have not congratulated Buhari up till now? Hmm mm hmmmmm, I no talk oo, but not a good sign!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by dayleke: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Boys still dey roll tyres?

Nostalgic.... cry
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by dayleke: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
But seriously, Nigeria is looking so dirty angry

Excuse me .
Are you d old ileke idi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Djsylar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Finally Nigeria na zoo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by ydauda02: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Because he choose his VP Frum the east.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by bobchigar(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Honestly Speaking, some people's love for Buhari is exceptional.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by TIGRITIS: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Celebrations in my Kingdom.

Look closely at my username grin
You no well grin grin
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Xbolmax: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
The mumu is even saying free suya. Na that suya you go chop for the nexr four year!
I pity all of una wey voted for SS bubu. Una go put hand for eye, water no go come out wen the suffering go show. The thing wey they pain me pass be say both the supporters and non supporter go suffer togeda cry
Naija yaff finish!
Thunder go fire you if you quote me and speak nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by winterfell007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Koolking:
The presidential election was clearly the masses vs the elite battle for the soul of Nigeria.

At last, the masses won, while the elite are wailing and making vain threat. Massive retirement of the elite in progress

Jealousy. The elite will surely weather the storm. Those paupers will remain in the same conditions. One thing is certain, the masses will be most affected
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by simi10: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
suffer just start
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by blowjob: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by RTSC: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Koolking:
The presidential election was clearly the masses vs the elite battle for the soul of Nigeria.

At last, the masses won, while the elite are wailing and making vain threat. Massive retirement of the elite in progress

So buhari, isa funtua, tinubu, kyare and daura are not elite?
Una dey try sha. The delusion no be here

That was how one buhari supporting lunatic said if the rich suffers under buhari, then the poor enjoys.

Your IQ is too low sir.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by somalianprince: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
What are they celebrating? Poverty?
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by wissenschaften(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Abject poverty.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
emmykk:
There is no jubilation in any where,everywhere is moody and sad because people can't stomach what the poor population of K-states has brought to us.

Even the photos above are pre-election pix.Everywhere is dull.

Don't say this elsewhere!
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Mailsharerrs2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one. It’s worth celebrating

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
Why don't you ask yourself assuming it was buhari Vs el rufai
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda
When buhari is done he will handover to el rufai or ribadu

Then tinubu wings will be cliped finally
Keep deceiving yourself.

let me mimick the wailers.
like for Atiku share for integrity.

But it's pathetic that all their social media like and share didn't help them.
Its rather failed them woefully.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.