Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat (3691 Views)

How Dangote Refinery Exposed Nigeria’s Shipping Inadequacies / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by Tunasco4u(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
The topic didn't tally with the content na.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by stephleena(f): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
Yes, blame everything and everyone but yourself.

At this point, Saraki and PDP are disrespecting the will and choice of the people.

When you think yourself a God that cannot be brought down.... the audacity of Saraki.

Redo the election and you'll still lose.
did U read the story? hahaha obsession for Saraki .

the title is different!
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
What's the meaning of this nonsense?

I hope the mod in charge here is not high on some hoodshît?
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by stephleena(f): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
look at the way Saraki haters jumped on the thread.. even without Reading they're crying his name..

Saraki toh brutal... he dealt with them!
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by four4: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Op and that push on front page re high on codin
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by BotherMleeper(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is absolutely genius and funny!
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by Eagletekpro: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Get Free JIO Recharge Rs.399.............Visit....<a href="https://www.eagletekpro.in">Eagletekpro</a>
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by Arisheloaded(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
*IF BANKS COULD THINK OF STARTING A PLAN B BUSINESS AND THEY WENT FOR TELECOM VTU BUSINESS. I THINK THEY HAVE SEEN WHAT U HAVE NOT SEEN� . STOP BUYING FROM THEM AND HAVE A RETHINK . START A TELECOM VTU BUSINESS WITH LITTLE AMOUNT.*

� *Why is my bank asking if i want to recharge my airtime anytime I use the ATM?*

� *Why are the loan Apps now having 'Airtime recharge' features on their platforms?*

� *Why do my bank short code now have everything i basically cant do without, they tell me i can now recharge my phone, dstv and gotv, even startimes too?*

� *Why is Jumia* now into telecoms VTU?

*The answer is obvious, VTU distribution is a serious business....* ����

They earn on per seconds billings...��

*VTU TELECOM BUSINESS* through our platforms is giving you the opportunity to own an account where you do everything and make your own money just like the banks are already doing...

Since, I joined *vtu telecom business* , I earn everytime I ↩

✅ *Buy* airtime and data and generate/print Recharge Card from my smartphone.

✅ *Sell* airtime and data to people

✅ *Recharge* my DSTV, and cable TV for myself other people.

✅ Pay my electric bills and for others.

✅ Buy Exam PIN at Cheap rate.

✅ I don't need to refer to do any of this service, it's simply do it yourself

Join the train now!
Re: Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat by Arisheloaded(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Heavy Tension In Jos, Plateau State. Avoid This Places / Ihedioha's guber review application dismissed, Justice Nweze dissents / It Is Now Clear That This Protest Is Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.