Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi (47185 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
It's better than treking into poverty.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by sinola(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2019
DonDemu:
This man from Bauchi tattoos his back with APC to celebrate PMB's victory. Do we call this next level of madness?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=s1066728896862884&id=228763173992798
GOD, WHY AM I IN THIS COUNTRY WITH THESE SET OF ANIMALS... FOOLS EVERYWHERE

5 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by chelsea1116(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2019
AustriafD:
IF YOU WANNA INVEST IN SPORT BETTING

AND YOU WANNA MAKE REAL MONEY WITHOUT

ANY PANIC CAN YOU JOIN HIM AND HE WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH ,.
NOTE: HE DON'T ASK FOR MONEY PLS DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!!!
BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE AM A GAMBLER ,RATHER I BELIEVE AM AN INVESTOR ,I INVEST IN SPORT BETTING .
PLS ALWAYS BELIEVE YOU ARE INVESTING IN SPORTS BETTING .

SO I DO IS TO POST 2-5 SURE MAXBET ODDS FREE , EVERY DAY EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS , INCLUDING SURE DRAWS , MULTIPLE CORRECT SCORE, HT/FT FREE FOR MAXBET !!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T NEED YOU TO PAY ME

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CHECK MY SIGNATURE

TELEGRAM USERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

if u r so sure about ur odds..go and borrow 1mil and stake...den use ur winnings and stake agen...do it 10tims and u r a millionaire..after dt njoy ur moni and pls stop disturbn me wt ds surebet stupidity.bless u

11 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by WesBreezy: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Ngwanu clap for yourself! Zuzubenu

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by BigBashiru: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2019
PMB & APC supporters are held by broom witchcraft - thats why its a death/ kill/ party.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Miketonia: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2019
I can't believe this . this guys are extra terrestrial bodies
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by HimName: 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
This wan nor get sense.

Celebrate with sense.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Another crazy buharist on the loose.

With mindsets like this how will religious extremism and terrorism be defeated in the north?

And like i've asked a couple of times what has buhari done for talakawas to improve their lot in life?
He promised to implement sharia throughout Nigeria in 2003. That's when he pressed their mumu button. The rest just kinda embellish that fact

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by ejose4real: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2019
shockwave91:
#NextLevel... Of Buffoonery

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Tiffbuxas: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Beremx:
Who cares? He can cut off his dick to celebrate Bulgari. I care less!! cheesy
ah!! Y didnt you say nose or tongue...why attack d innocent blookos

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by vioment: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2019
We are running out of progressive creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Humble2017(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Aww nice

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Somebody else helped him in doing that!

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by susanfrancis25(f): 12:45am On Feb 28, 2019
undecided his life his business
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Miketonia: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2019
hisgrace090:
Stylishly committing suicide,
Gbam my brother
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Bestie93(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Fulani people and cutting, killing, slicing and blood are like 5&6 embarassed
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Onye beribe

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by princetemitee(f): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Come and see blade tattoo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by mickwizzy(m): 1:01am On Feb 28, 2019
people that can harm thenslvs like this wont think twice before splitting a toddlers head...northeners smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by sharpsecret: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2019
DonDemu:
This man from Bauchi tattoos his back with APC to celebrate PMB's victory. Do we call this next level of madness?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066728896862884&id=228763173992798
tommorow dis one go come lagos to beg...u wil think he had an accident not knowing he did it to himself while celebratin buhari..pls stop givin hausa beggars money..i beg u in d name of God,.u cant vote 4 someone dat wil devalue my salary nd expect to still help u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by princegeo(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Illiteracy���.

Products of a lifeless dead babboon

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2019
And this mentality sick person was allowed to vote? This is why we have dumb leaders, because the people who elect our leaders are dumb poor illiterates and don't know shiit but they out number our votes because they give birth like chickens and don't care about birth control, education and quality of life, hence their large number. Nigeria can never be better this way. This is why the USA doesn't count votes this way.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by bishopkay: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2019
I hope the wounds get infected and he dies. Fools who will never use their brains
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by deji17: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Nothing for PDP in the Northern part of Nigeria. PDP p has been eeduced to a South East party.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Engrsixtus: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY PEOPLE CELEBRATING THEIR DEATH IN ADVANCE.
Such person can kill without thinking twice

NO BETTER PERSON AMONG THE CELEBRANTS.

THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. grin
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by dochenaj: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Come to the North and see stupidity in display, some have even lost their lives in the process, but they hardly care because to them Jihad won.
And 72 virgins and a sea of wine is on point too.

I laugh in Arabic.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by preselect(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2019
these are the bloody bastards that are ready to shed blood if Buhari had lost the election. Now that Buhari has won he has no "enemy" to kill, so he does this to himself.
waste of sperm.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by benicta(f): 2:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm not surprised. The "highest number" of illiterates come from the north.
I'm not being tribalistic here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen / Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.