Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi (47206 Views)

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by FriendNG: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Okuda:
hey people.. these are the set of folks choosing a "ruler" for you. Now take a minute and ponder. let that s i n k in.
cry cry
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Yankee101: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2019
This is demonic

When the spiritual effect of Buhari's second term begins to unfold physically i pity Nigerians

People that voted for him did not know what they voted for. It's like Brexit. Only with 6 heads and worse.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Rhea(f): 4:05am On Feb 28, 2019
DonDemu:
This man from Bauchi tattoos his back with APC to celebrate PMB's victory. Do we call this next level of madness?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066728896862884&id=228763173992798

Na oshodi gutter the guy sniff abi carbide before e decide to design him back like this. Badt guy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by nduka84(m): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2019
What a northern friend of mine told me.
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by whizcartel(m): 5:11am On Feb 28, 2019
DonDemu:
This man from Bauchi tattoos his back with APC to celebrate PMB's victory. Do we call this next level of madness?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1066728896862884&id=228763173992798
Kai! Lugaurd why!!!! why did you integrate 250 different cultures? I can't call this fool my countryman, this is an idiot. A goddam bloody idiot!.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by bencr7: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2019
nduka84:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

good write up, naija go see something in d next 4yrs
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Alhamdu09(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Another crazy buharist on the loose.

With mindsets like this how will religious extremism and terrorism be defeated in the north?

And like i've asked a couple of times what has buhari done for talakawas to improve their lot in life?
. He always supported the killing and marginalization of Christians in the region, that's the only thing
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by WhoBeThisMan: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Come to the North and see stupidity in display, some have even lost their lives in the process, but they hardly care because to them Jihad won.
same people suffering the most from this administration. Shameless
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Okoroawusa: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Globemoney,sarrki,madridguy,deomelo,modath,Corinthians,ngeneukwuenu come n see the thread wey plenty atikulators dey o!

I have been looking for them since Saturday.

Abeg who help me see salamrushdie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by AFONJACOW(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2019
This is the bunch of human waste that decides the future of learned Nigerians, in a saner climax diz kind of people belongs to mental home, with this voting pattern Nigeria will remain like this in next Century
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Okoroawusa: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2019
nduka84:

Gospel according to saint nduka.

Nwokem,koro nsi nsi si ebea pua!

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by madridguy(m): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2019
salamrushdie don switch to other handle, farahaiid or so. Na me i dey look for tongue

Okoroawusa:
come n see the thread wey plenty atikulators dey o!

I have been looking for them since Saturday.

Abeg who help me see salamrushdie?
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Isnow: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2019
uneducated abokis
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by blindjustice13(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Imagine what this psycho would have done if buhari had lost lipsrsealed. Any suffering in the north is well deserved.

Bunch of aggressive ,crazy,irredeemable fanatics undecided
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by oteikwu16(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
This kind of stupidity can only be seen or heard of in the North...well who cares...his body, his pain. if him like make him cut him di*ck use take suya na him concern.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Mrpojj(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2019
DonDemu:

Sick pple
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
madridguy:
salamrushdie don switch to other handle, farahaiid or so. Na me i dey look for tongue

Ooookayyy!

na salamrushdie be farahaideed?

him no well...

As for I know his whereabouts. He is hiding at a village called Mgbakwu near Awka capital of Anambra.If u follow Unizik temp site junction u go straight down,inside inside. He only comes out at night to meet his girlfriend who is a prostitute at Amawbia junction opposite Governor Lodge near Prisons n Police Headquarters.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Yes salamrushdie be farahaideed. should come out and refund Atiku kiss because the guy use red cap team take chop the established thief tongue

Okoroawusa:

Ooookayyy!

na salamrushdie be farahaideed?

him no well...

As for I know his whereabouts. He is hiding at a village called Mgbakwu near Awka capital of Anambra.If u follow Unizik temp site junction u go straight down,inside inside. He only comes out at night to meet his girlfriend who is a prostitute at Amawbia junction opposite Governor Lodge near Prisons n Police Headquarters.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by themanderon: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Imagine the state of mind of the people that support this President and tell me why Nigeria will not be a mess.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by protocol(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Who read the poem casualties by j.p clerk. Pls read it again
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2019
When I tell you that it is mostly illiterates that voted for Buhari, this boy is an example of what I mean.
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=ejose4real post=76202821][/quote]

Empire state of mind ��
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Mentally unstable supporters
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by rainylad(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Criminals,street urchins,vagabonds,touts and mentally unstable individuals are the only people celebrating buhari's "victory" in the north and SW.

That says a lot about the occult group called APC party
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by Greatbabane128: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Madness
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by surevik(f): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Tomuna eh!! how do I explain to my unborn children that I came from the same geographical region with people like this, Lord Lugard you own me an explanation
Re: Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi by stieyven(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Haniel18:
Fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.