Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) (38251 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
If it's in one place in Nigeria police will arresst u for defending yourself n not waiting for them to show up.
A friend of mine got jacked and the niggas started panel.beating him with all his 'abeg' falling into deaf ears. One thing led to another and there was a turn of event. Two other guys who saw the beating from afar attempted some 'jet li' shit and the robbers (3 in numbers) threatened to shoot. My nigga was like if they had bullets they would have shot at his helpers instead of making empty threat,. Being a heavily built warri agbero (bad a*ss urhobo college nigga , if u know u know) , he immediately got up and confronted his assailant with 'gidigidi'. Long story short the unfortunate robber who was doing "strong man" n doing the mending was overpowered. His gang members abandoned ship, that was how my guy and his other area guys entered this unfortunate mofo with 'baptism of punches and 'block rain'. Police came and saw the robber almost lifeless and arrested my guy for taking laws into his hands..shithole country.. (What if they had shot my friend first)...we had to bail my friend with 7k that night and paid like 3k to treat the bastard (robber).. NB : before police came we don clean the thief pocket of almost 30k, with gold chains and wrist watches..
His gun was not found till date. Whoever carried it hope u don't use it to hurt people of not same treatment will be metted out on u.. Peace

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
South African whites can be moat times aggressive to non whites,
I love them already. smiley let them kill all those black xenophobias Monkeys kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by OVA200(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
I don't know which side to be, whether to blame the thief or condemn the woman.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
A thief will never spare you in the heat of confrontation. Don't spare them either.

#Richdad
The wages of sin is death, next news jare

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Eberex(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
let Nigerians have access to gun and see who will try and rob you?
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:
O ya Ngozi I wonder what her race manna had to play in the yabaru matter.
Anyone ti wa could've shot him abuna dead.
Hapuya R.I.P. to the nyanya dead.
I doubt he kwekekweke had mfisi potential fi in si life.

The way black South Africans write makes me think they're all semi illiterate
gringrin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by yinkeys(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
A thief will never spare you in the heat of confrontation. Don't spare them either.

#Richdad
I've been spared before.
Lucky me.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by LazyGold(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Pavore9:

For killing one who attacked her? shocked

How are you sure the guy really attacked her? it could have been a lie to cover up the murder
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by gbishman: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Olakunorivictor(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
starbuck:
You see where Next level has landed him sad sad
south africa... Mumu
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by LazyGold(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
If Nigeria is allow to have guns, most of you would be dead and we would have been the Country with Highest Crime rate in the World. Imagine Hausa Boys and Agbero Boys having acess to Guns?

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by blindjustice13(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2019
buygala:
It's sad that a black Bitch is the one justifying the murder of a brother by white trash in broad daylightundecided ....and some idiots are blindly hailing the white woman

If it had been a white dude who was shot dead by a black brother just like this, I am sure he will face quick execution, even if it is proved that the white dude was shot when he was trying to rob the black dude

For all we know, since no video or picture evidence of the robbery is attached, the woman may have murdered him for a thousand other reasons sad
Black people hate themselves more than whites hate blacks. A black person in an organization would rather see a white person take over a new vacant promotion than his fellow black person all on the same level. Fact!
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2019
The dividends of theft
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by OTayobami(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2019
buygala:
It's sad that a black Bitch is the one justifying the murder of a brother by white trash in broad daylightundecided ....and some idiots are blindly hailing the white woman

If it had been a white dude who was shot dead by a black brother just like this, I am sure he will face quick execution, even if it is proved that the white dude was shot when he was trying to rob the black dude

For all we know, since no video or picture evidence pof the robbery is attached, the woman may have murdered him for a thousand other reasons sad

Jeez man! you're as dumb asf and you're the most racist person I've ever seen on this platform angry

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Benscolari: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:

grin grin grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Bjornson01(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2019
grin
okwabayi:

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:

I like your kind of madness Sir! grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by blaze171: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2019
NEED A DECENT APARTMENT ON THE MAINLAND? CALL 08161111560 OR WATSHAPP 08059872918
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by kolaaderin: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Wasted !!!!! He is a road killed
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
grin

This is one of the happiest news I have ever read.

My heart is full of joy.

Kill them all!
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by win3k: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Jamaicans, Ghetto black Americans and black South Africans are the worst form of black male violence and decadence on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by eluquenson(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
South Africa and robot be like Nigeria and corruption grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by kolaaderin: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
starbuck:
You see where Next level has landed him sad sad
Sorry the pain will heal with time. Its SA not even a Nigerian.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by edon21: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
She doesn't just have any regards for black people.
What if it was a white like her
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
South African whites can be most times aggressive to non whites,
stop making it a racism thing.....she did it to protect herself.my former classmate in Pretoria always complain how black South Africans go about with knives robbing people broad daylight

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:
let Nigerians have access to gun and see who will try and rob you?

Even soldiers go solo 4 street o. U get gun I get gun.

Survival of d first person to pull d trigger grin
grin grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
edon21:
She doesn't just have any regards for black people.
What if it was a white like her
because she white ABI?....if she was black,u would have applauded her,right?....is there any difference between what she did and jungle justice in naija?..well,she is far more legal in her action than the jungle justice we practice here
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by OTayobami(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2019
paddyofboss:
If it's in one place in Nigeria police will arresst u for defending yourself n not waiting for them to show up.
A friend of mine got jacked and the niggas started panel.beating him with all his 'abeg' falling into deaf ears. One thing led to another and there was a turn of event. Two other guys who saw the beating from afar attempted some 'jet li' shit and the robbers (3 in numbers) threatened to shoot. My nigga was like if they had bullets they would have shot at his helpers instead of making empty threat,. Being a heavily built warri agbero (bad a*ss urhobo college nigga , if u know u know) , he immediately got up and confronted his assailant with 'gidigidi'. Long story short the unfortunate robber who was doing "strong man" n doing the mending was overpowered. His gang members abandoned ship, that was how my guy and his other area guys entered this unfortunate mofo with 'baptism of punches and 'block rain'. Police came and saw the robber almost lifeless and arrested my guy for taking laws into his hands..shithole country.. (What if they had shot my friend first)...we had to bail my friend with 7k that night and paid like 3k to treat the bastard (robber).. NB : before police came we don clean the thief pocket of almost 30k, with gold chains and wrist watches..
His gun was not found till date. Whoever carried it hope u don't use it to hurt people of not same treatment will be metted out on u.. Peace

I dey tells you my guy! That's how two useless alaka boys tried to snatch a keke they boarded o while the ride was trying to buy fuel at the fuel station where i work luckily for him he overheard their plans while buying the fuel so he quickly alarmed everyone around, the action started o, during the fight one of the boys escaped ooo! Me i personally held down the second guy and dealt bastard with him, an army van was passing by so they were flagged down by the people around, on getting to the scene they continued the beating from where we stopped and even threatened to burn the guy but to my greatest surprise when my olopka brothers came, they arrested both the victim (the owner of the keke), the keke itself and the thief, they almost arrested me too....my guy i discharge komot for the scene sharpaly ni meanwhile i never even knew the boy (thief) was having a very long dagger on him the whole time, na God save me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.