Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) (38230 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by BankyGee(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Richdad50:
A thief will never spare you in the heat of confrontation. Don't spare them either.

#Richdad
Richdad, you've got brains... smiley
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Originalsly: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Self haters..... just amazed how by putting White woman.... kills Black man ....is enough for us to conclude she was right....regardless of reason. If the man was robbing her....would she shoot him out of fear?...or would that be self defense? If she thinks in her mind that the man may want to rob her ... and she shoots him.... would that be self defense or fear?
Robber well dressed in all white.... what we wouldn't or don't want to hear...is about the alleged robber...who may very well be a hard working family man. I just hope she is held and investigated....in the US.... the 'useless Akatas' would've raised held for justice...just like they did in the Trayvon Martin shooting. I strongly this shooting has nothing to do with robbery.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by litaninja(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Well, Lady is a great shot.
But their drainage system dey efficient sha.... Blood no go flood that road.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
OTayobami:

I dey tells you my guy! That's how two useless alaka boys tried to snatch a keke they boarded o while the ride was trying to buy fuel at the fuel station where i work luckily for him he overheard their plans while buying the fuel so he quickly alarmed everyone around, the action started o, during the fight one of the boys escaped ooo! Me i personally held down the second guy and dealt bastard with him, an army van was passing by so they were flagged down by the people around, on getting to the scene they continued the beating from where we stopped and even threatened to burn the guy but to my greatest surprise when my olopka brothers came, they arrested both the victim (the owner of the keke), the keke itself and the thief, they almost arrested me too....my guy i discharge komot for the scene sharpaly ni meanwhile i never even knew the boy (thief) was having a very long dagger on him the whole time, na God save me o
Very risky play oooo. Is it Alaka in usiefurun or the one in Effurun
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
South africans and the way they write.
Is it that all words dont have english meanings ni
That u have to include your language in it undecided
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by OTayobami(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
paddyofboss:

Very risky play oooo. Is it Alaka in usiefurun or the one in Effurun
The one in effurun
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2019
OTayobami:

The one in effurun
Both are red zone.areas for me. But when will our police force have sense
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
starbuck:
You see where Next level has landed him sad sad
A south African thief lost his life,you still found a way to drag Buhari into it. Wail with sense if you must wail,defeat is painful grin
Just take your wailing nice and slow,don't rush it. Remember you still have 4 years,4 long years. Wow I feel good damn tongue

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
South African whites can be most times aggressive to non whites,
Nothing like racism here. Oga relax undecided
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Funny how some Nigerians here are trying to play the racism card undecided

If it were a black that shot him, it would be fair right? Serves the idiot right, most of these black South Africans are very indolent and criminal-minded.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Hornome: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
LazyGold:

How are you sure the guy really attacked her? it could have been a lie to cover up the murder

Yeah that the question how sure are we it might just be another case of racial discrimination
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:
O ya Ngozi I wonder what her race manna had to play in the yabaru matter.
Anyone ti wa could've shot him abuna dead.
Hapuya R.I.P. to the nyanya dead.
I doubt he kwekekweke had mfisi potential fi in si life.

The way black South Africans write makes me think they're all semi illiterate
aswear grin grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
buygala:
It's sad that a black Bitch is the one justifying the murder of a brother by white trash in broad daylightundecided ....and some idiots are blindly hailing the white woman

If it had been a white dude who was shot dead by a black brother just like this, I am sure he will face quick execution, even if it is proved that the white dude was shot when he was trying to rob the black dude

For all we know, since no video or picture evidence of the robbery is attached, the woman may have murdered him for a thousand other reasons sad
your last paragraph made sense...the rest shows how your judgement is plagued by racial profiling...won't be surprised you're a tribalist too.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by persius555(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
buygala:
It's sad that a black Bitch is the one justifying the murder of a brother by white trash in broad daylightundecided ....and some idiots are blindly hailing the white woman

If it had been a white dude who was shot dead by a black brother just like this, I am sure he will face quick execution, even if it is proved that the white dude was shot when he was trying to rob the black dude

For all we know, since no video or picture evidence of the robbery is attached, the woman may have murdered him for a thousand other reasons sad
Call me when a white thief tries to rob a black lady. For now, let this criminal wallow in hell
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Xmano: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
KingSatan:
Sweet Blood
Vampire grin grin grin
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by manikspears: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:

lol,fact bro cheesy ! that is why i don't follow anyone of them on twitter.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by CheapDataGuy: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:

I swear. Matter sef tire me
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by mickwizzy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
did you have to specify he color? "white"
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
In your next life, u go find work do and not rob innocent hardworking fellas. Should have shot him more.

Nice headshot btw.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
I hope they motherfucker xenophobia monkeys are not going to blame Nigerians for this ...

Next level of hardship and suffering has been felt in far Away South Africa sai Barbar shame on you
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Codes151(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Xenophobians are quiet
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:

So you've seen how all black South Africans write?
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by okwabayi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you've seen how all black South Africans write?
If I search your profile history I can pull at least three comments where you’ve done the same.
Don’t tell me you guys don’t feel good anytime you type ‘inyabosi nyi mi tandayo’ as filler for informal write ups.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:

If I search your profile history I can pull at least three comments where you’ve done the same.
Don’t tell me you guys don’t feel good anytime you type ‘inyabosi nyi mi tandayo’ as filler for informal write ups.

So writing in one's language is a sign of illiteracy to you?

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by okwabayi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, writing a mish mash of languages as opposed to only English or Tswana/Zulu/other languages solo is a sign of illiteracy.
My comment triggered you because it is true.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by uvie66: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
buygala:

nonsense, you have to bring race into it.
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:

No, writing a mish mash of languages as opposed to only English or Tswana/Zulu/other languages solo is a sign of illiteracy.
My comment triggered you because it is true.

There's no such rule. It's just a casual conversation, no big deal.

I'm far from being triggered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA / Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.