Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage Part 2 (316 Views)

Divorce: I Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage (part 1) / Tim And Becky: How Sex Can Ruin A Marriage Part 3 / Tim And Becky: How Sex Can Ruin A Marriage Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage Part 2 by Loverwise19(f): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage Part 2
Last week, we published a story of a pretty wayward girl here called Atinuke, how her ‘client’ in her prostitution days become her fiance father. The story continues! Enjoying reading!
After Micheal father narrates what transpired between him and Atinuke, Atinuke bend down her head in sober, tears keep rolling out her eyes. Micheal couldn’t think proper as he keep shouting oh my God!!!

After the whole scenario ends, Micheal mother asked him to see her in the room, on getting there, she said “can you see how your father disorganized your marriage plan with his ungodly attitude. Beside, where did you meet that girl called Atinuke? never in my life will you marry that ‘thing’, oh never”!

Micheal stood up with a moody look and shook his head in an obedient manner.
The following day, Micheal told Atinuke that the issue of marriage will not work between them. Atinuke couldn’t say a word as tears keep rolling out of her eyes. Regrettingly, Atinuke went back to Calabar and continue with her spinster’s life.

Few months later, she met a guy who is ready to spend his life with her but she was afraid falling in love again because she doesn’t want to hurt him with her past. meanwhile, she decided to tell him about her past.

After narrating her past to him, he was quiet. She asked him why he was quiet, and then he told her everyone has a past but what matter most is the future, that no matter how bad her past was, he is ready to spend the rest of his life with her. And happily they live forever.

Moral lesson: Never put on bad attitude in the quest of feeling among. Put on right attitude at all times as your action today can be a setback for you tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

. / Irreplaceable? / Sad: Man Shares How He Had Sex At Age 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.