Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Peace Be Unto The Prognosticators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Be Unto The Prognosticators (266 Views)

Hardship: Nigerian Youths Declare National Prayer Of 'curse Be Unto Mahmoud Yaku / Babachir Lawal Is A Burden Unto Himself And In Need Of Counseling – APC / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Be Unto The Prognosticators by Only1Leem(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2019
PEACE BE UNTO THE PROGNOSTICATORS

All the spurious pastors who prognosticated that Atiku will be the next Nigerian president, what happened to your prophecies? Fake presagers and "metoposcopists", please, come out and defend your prophecies. You are all LIARS, pinocchios and spurious souls. Your venture is, if we are to believe your claims, tarnishing the image of the Almighty by saying “He said”! Do you mean God lied to you?

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse, in South Africa, you said, ‘President Muhammadu Buhari must not seek re-election because it has been “divinely” ordained that his tenure is only once and not twice’. Come out and defend this, beat your chest and tell me God “sent” you.

You even said, ‘if Buhari makes the mistake of campaigning for election, before Nigerians vote in the presidential election, he'll DIE’. Where were you when he toured the 36 states? What happened to his health? Has he died? It's like he's DEAD.

Prophet Wálé Ọlágúnjú of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Ìbàdàn. The 'metoposcopist', and our unique presager, I'll be very happy, if you can come out and defend this, too. You made some prophecies last year December, and we were made to understand that the ‘prophecies’ were coming straight from God and I wasn't surprised, as it has become the norm in Nigeria for every Tom, Dick and Harry to make spurious revelations/prophecies just to make us believe that God is truly “using” them.

In your so-called prophecies, you made mention of President Muhammadu Buhari, you said, God said “Buhari has become a disappointment in His sight and He has sought and found a man after His heart to replace him. As a result, God said the road to Aso Rock Villa for Atiku is now very clear as his name will continue to ring bell and that many will still root for him”.

Sire, with your prophecies, it shows that you're nothing but a proponent of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), let me conclude by saying, they had GREASED your hands, and you got yourself involved in SMEAR campaign. It is a shame!

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries WorldWide, don't forget that you urged President Muhammadu Buhari to go and rest, that he even needs prayer. We all need prayer, dear pastor. He has been reelected now, what do we do?

All these “abracadabra” pastors, why not desist from deceit and face your congregation. You didn't preach against the 'yahoo boys' who are now buying pants for money rituals, to change their ways of life. Are they not in your churches or they are all Muslims? You don't bother to uplift the poor masses from poverty, but you can see Atiku Abubarkar becoming the President of Nigeria because he is a Billionaire.

Why didn't you prophesy that Sowore will be president of Nigeria in 2019? It's like you all have ‘gods’ in the corners of your bedrooms.

Well, I didn't write this to deride you all and I'm not in the position to judge you. You called yourselves Pastors and you'll still mount your pulpit on Sundays and preach to your members not to tell LIES. Men of ‘god’, watch your backs and make no prejudiced statement. Or have you stopped believing in the judgment that you preach?

I've promised to make this write up short and detailed, because I wouldn't want to bore the readers nor incite them, but to enlighten them; for a generation that sees the light is saved. Kindly let me know when the prophecies change. My heart is full of sincere pity to your members and those whom would doubt the existence of the ALMIGHTY because of your egoistic devises.

Only_One_Leem✍️�

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Cries Her Heart Out As Buhari Wins Presidential Election / Buhari Congratulates President Macky Sall Of Senegal For Winning Second Term / Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs !!! The Man Of The People!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.