Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist (12637 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by CoolAmbience(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2019
nrexzy:
Confirm but I would choose silver n gold oo

But you ain't Buhari.

Choose whatever you want.

Nothing can equate a good name.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by agarawu23(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2019
When I was seeing 3m likes for Atiku on twitter and NL, u will think he is winning offline. It happened in 2015 too.

Atikulated thieving party, can we now rest? grin Pdp thieves that want us to go backwards. grin

All the chest beaters are now under their beds peeping. Voters are offline on the streets not nairaland, twitter or facebook. Buhari did well and he deserves more. Yes! The country is hard but the Messiah to fix it isn't a criminal called Atiku. Even after using OBI to gather iPod votes, he still lose massively tongue

4 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by axeman2(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2019
SocialFinance:
Another evidence that even if this election is held hundred times, Buhari will win and Atiku will continue to loose.

I even expect Atiku to tell us whether Adamawa was also rigged or how can he explains the reason he lost his Pu.

With margin of defeat even if the 1mil voided vote is added to PDP, he will still loose.

Instead of court,he should go and build a good name.

5 wives, 100 concubine, money laundering, alliburtton, privatisation fraud, Killer of bank PHB

...and he surrounded himself with harden criminal and celebrated looters.
You Are A Big Fool What Make Buhari Better Than Atiku I Have Prove Against Buhari As The Most Corrupt President In The History Of Nigeria God Will Punish Buhari He Will Die Like A Thief Useless Lifeless Idiot
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Corrinthians(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Ilekeh:

Where? I don't see your father's name anywhere in the OP's content.
BoooM!!! Fatality!!! grin grin grin

This is the ilekeh we used to know. Vicious as fvçk!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Manred0(m): 6:13am On Feb 28, 2019
I thought they were the people that predicted that Atiku will be elected. Nigerians decides their leaders, not some kleptomaniacs from far away land.

3 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Made1414(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2019
kahal29:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1100705886778068992

Nigeria is cursed, their belief is cursed. With the fraud called voting that happened on 23rd, we are here speaking of Good name. Our belief actually resemble our country, I have completely lost hope in this shit hole.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP made PMB'S re-election easy by choosing Atiku as flag bearer.

PDP brought a crooked Atiku against an honest Buhari...that can never be a fair contest!

3 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by sunky97: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2019
2019 Presidential election had come and gone but Nigerians cart creators are still busy with art works of different kinds depicting happenings during that election.

One of such is this beautiful video created to mock former president,Olusegun Obasanjo and PDP flag bearer in the election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The video below is one of them!

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89EydJoiL2o[/flash]
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by zoby225588: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
BUHARI'S Victory Celebration From all Over the Nigeria(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPxhKaP-5U&sns #DreamBreakFastClub

Don't forget to subscribe
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2019
CoolAmbience:

But you ain't Buhari.

Choose whatever you want.

Nothing can equate a good name.

A good name that supports gandollars. Buhari's integrity is like used menstrual pad.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Crimond: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2019
The biggest loser of the presidential election is Muhammadu Buhari!

The myth has been broken, the whole world can now see that he is just as corrupt and morally bankrupt as the "typical" sit tight African leader.

Even Shehu Shagari, overthrown in 1983 for corruption, did not conduct this type of election.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by olajide8(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2019
kahal29:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1100705886778068992

I thought the same economist said atiku would win. - scammers!!! - people pay them and they post thrash - whether they like it or not the God factor is in this matter - because if God is not involved - buhari would not win, something would happen by hook or crook and he would have lost* but God wants him there- to fulfill a purpose the way God used abacha to lock up obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by AnanseK(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2019
maryjames9:
Yes o. Everyone know you as a Thief. In your campaign you said you would grant amnesty to looters without saying how to recover stolen money. You ruined bank PHB and associate with people who run down Societe General Bank, Trade Bank along with people's money. Your Boss said terrible things about your character in his popular book. You said you would sell NNPC and refuse to tell us the beneficiary of the sales. You said you would enrich your friends.

You shot yourself in the leg many times Atiku. You even allegedly shared 1 billion Maria each to each state for bribe. The only people who would vote for you are soulless, corrupt people like you.

The truth

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by lagdmark(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Zombies: Buhari didn't build wealth, he is koboless very poor infact,he dislike riches. All the money he used for presidential campaign since2003 was donations from the beggers on the street and kolanut sellers they also paid the children's school fees abroad .
They should emulate Bihari by turning Nigeria to a communist state. Let them hold on to their characters and give pdp Silver and gold .

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Kobicove(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Fact!
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by fakuta(f): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2019
80percentof the votes is base on sentiment and religion
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2019
jojomario:
Despite the degree of wailing wailers. Many still believe in Buhari. My prayer for Bubu is that " May The Almighty God lead you aright and show you the anointed before the end of your tenure". I have always said your continuation is not the problem but the person that will take over from you 2023 should continue where you stop. NIGERIA WILL GET THERE.
Akinkumi Adesina I pray. He is also a man of Integrity

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by ibabz(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2019
I agree with you but let's allow competent court of jurisdiction to decide the HIGHEST VALID vote count. We can't run a country like this and expect the country to move forward. Thanks for your candid opinion.
jojomario:
Are you witnessing election for the first time in this country? My brother, every party member always right their way in. On ly the highest rigger and smartest get the results. PDP did the same. I won't paint APC saint as well. But the country must move on.

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by ibabz(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2019
I agree with you but let's allow competent court of jurisdiction to decide the HIGHEST VALID vote count. We can't run a country like this and expect the country to move forward. Thanks for your candid opinion.
Pelaiye2703:

Don’t be deceived sir, we all knew they both rigged. The best rigger WON..
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by ibietela2(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

RUBBISH
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by agbonkamen(f): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians are terrible set of people ah "failure" even people shouting I am atikulated has join the Buhari mean well for Nigeria. SMH

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Albets: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by sandland: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2019
ibabz:
You are right. I'm sure you meant his industrial rigging machines in this video. But the question is, how does the spurious Mr. integrity feel watching how his industrial rigging machines rigged the election for him? I'm also totally disappointed in all those celebrating this fraud called election

Your favourite pdp conducted last years elections and operated their own rigging machines and still lost. Buhari is impossible for them all. Go Buhari's home in Daura, none of the thieves will pretend and stay in such a house all through their lives. The problem with us is that we don't know good from bad.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by mercyville: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2019
The main reason I supported him over the thieves.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Gentleziggy(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2019
He is only Mr integrity when comes to to money issues, but salvaging the country from d grip of Fulani herdsmen he becomes a deaf n dumb Mr integrity. A Mr integrity when asked about some critical n biting issues will tell Nigerians n d world at large he is not aware of d happenings around his government. Blind leader of d blind all of them will fall into a ditch.

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by sandland: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2019
sean079:
Integrity in the dream, someone who aint ready to declare his asset openly to the public.

Nepostism, favouritism and ethnicity are embeded in his gene. Everybody should just see this man as the way he is and stop all this saint glorifying.

Can anyone compare Yaradua to this fox in Sheri clothing called buhari.

Is yaradua contesting with Buhari?
Good better, best. Buhari is never a thief, asset declaration or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign / Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.