Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist (12643 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by nrexzy: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2019
CoolAmbience:

But you ain't Buhari.

Choose whatever you want.

Nothing can equate a good name.

Oya naa Dey answer good name u hear....
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Rossikki: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Made1414:

Nigeria is cursed, their belief is cursed. With the fraud called voting that happened on 23rd, we are here speaking of Good name. Our belief actually resemble our country, I have completely lost hope in this shit hole.

Go take a shower.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2019
This Economist that predicted that Atiku would win?
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by uchennaq(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Your dullard president, stole the people's mandate. He will be resisted.

1 Share

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
sacluxisback:

A good name that supports gandollars. Buhari's integrity is like used menstrual pad.

He has been reelected. Say whatever pleases you.

I wonder what you expect him to do to a sitting governor when the State Assembly is there.

Who sabi you?

2 Likes

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Afritop(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP did not shout fake news
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by lexy2014: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2019
maryjames9:
Yes o. Everyone know you as a Thief. In your campaign you said you would grant amnesty to looters without saying how to recover stolen money. You ruined bank PHB and associate with people who run down Societe General Bank, Trade Bank along with people's money. Your Boss said terrible things about your character in his popular book. You said you would sell NNPC and refuse to tell us the beneficiary of the sales. You said you would enrich your friends.

You shot yourself in the leg many times Atiku. You even allegedly shared 1 billion Maria each to each state for bribe. The only people who would vote for you are soulless, corrupt people like you.

Amnesty for looters has since been ongoing in APC even b4 atikus statement

https://www.punchng.com/oshiomhole-once-you-join-the-apc-your-sins-are-forgiven/amp/

Its d same proposal made by atiku about NNPC that elrufai made about NNPC

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/if-we-dont-kill-nnpc-nnpcll-kill-us-el-rufai/

Pls how did atiku bring down BankPHB? Who are d people that ruined societe generals& trade bank?

Obasanjo said terrible things about Atikus character in his book. Did he say those cos they are actually true or he said them cos they had a disagreement on obasanjos third term ambition which Atiku scuttled?

Atiku spent 1billion on each state as bribe. Do u have evidence? We all saw bullion vans supply Tinubu cash on d eve of election. Was d money in those vans meant for buying pampers?

Y were APC& Tinubu singing d praises of a thief as seen below?

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by spiralwedge(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
No nah

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by chocolatelady(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
SocialFinance:
Another evidence that even if this election is held hundred times, Buhari will win and Atiku will continue to loose.

I even expect Atiku to tell us whether Adamawa was also rigged or how can he explains the reason he lost his Pu.

With margin of defeat even if the 1mil voided vote is added to PDP, he will still loose.

Instead of court,he should go and build a good name.

5 wives, 100 concubine, money laundering, alliburtton, privatisation fraud, Killer of bank PHB

...and he surrounded himself with harden criminal and celebrated looters.
Honestly, Atiku does not have good advisers or may be he does not take their advice. If he can pick up his phone and call PMB, He would have written his name in sand of time. He would have become an international figure just like GEJ did in 2015. Gej made history in Nigeria by this action also internationally . This would have atleast save Atiku small from his battered image of corruption and the other baggage he has but he will not do that. Some of his close ally told him to congratulate PMB but he blatantly refused meaning that he does not take advice. Let him go and waste his remaining dollars in court. Agbokoba , a SAN that ordinary will love to have his dollars as a lawyer but the man has told not to go to court. But he will not listen. See he has really misses an opportunity of rewriting his history.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2019
Are You still having troubles with
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations? Ruzu Black is the SOLUTION.
Buy Ruzu Black For Men here
Contact us on 08093295617
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm still pained by the Yoruba vote, there are so many ingrates in Yorubaland. How could pdp garner such votes after what buhari has done for us. Those people should ask themselves what pdp done for Yorubaland in their time in power. This was a man that honour your son Mko, what else do they want, may the good Lord forgive you all. To good people that recognized this man achievement, big up to you all. Nigeria will definitely be great.

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2019
SocialFinance:
Another evidence that even if this election is held hundred times, Buhari will win and Atiku will continue to loose.

I even expect Atiku to tell us whether Adamawa was also rigged or how can he explains the reason he lost his Pu.

With margin of defeat even if the 1mil voided vote is added to PDP, he will still loose.

5 wives, 100 concubine, money laundering, alliburtton, privatisation fraud, Killer of bank PHB

When you said looters, did you mean the likes of Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Akpabio, Uzor Kalu etc?
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2019
nrexzy:
Confirm but I would choose silver n gold oo
me too! Let them keep their good names, though its good! I want buy expensive cars, buy over 60 estates, get a beautiful and intelligent wife! Travel to US, Australia, New zealand with my family on vacation!
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by bizzibodi(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2019
SocialFinance:

See finishing,add salt to Atiku's injury.

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by gabbytabby: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2019
I am so proud to be a Nigerian at this point and so encouraged by a majority of the comments on integrity. A new dawn begins in Nigeria. A good name gets lifted up.

You will all eat and belleful from the clean hardwork of your hands and God will continue to watch over, protect and bless the work of your hands. You shall not beg to eat.

We need to use this opportunity to publicize government programmes geared towards enabling people to get to their next level.

Sorry no free money sharing available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by nrexzy: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
me too! Let them keep their good names, though its good! I want buy expensive cars, buy over 60 estates, get a beautiful and intelligent wife! Travel to US, Australia, New zealand with my family on vacation!
My brother ur case is special
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by mexzony: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2019
My queston is does buhari have the capacity to govern.?
At the end of the day integrity means nothing if you can't govern. Buhari will only end up carrying his integrity back to dauara while the people will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by openmine(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Integrity kor
This election had nothing to do with the President's acclaimed integrity or atiku being perceived as corrupt.....

Both parties massively rigged this election...the only difference is that APC did more of the rigging than PDP!

And let's not also forget that the federal government used their federal might to their advantage!

Whoever still believes that its buhari's flawed integrity that won him this election is either naive or deluded!
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by omohayek: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
I'm still pained by the Yoruba vote, there are so many ingrates in Yorubaland. How could pdp garner such votes after what buhari has done for us. Those people should ask themselves what pdp done for Yorubaland in their time in power. This was a man that honour your son Mko, what else do they want, may the good Lord forgive you all. To good people that recognized this man achievement, big up to you all. Nigeria will definitely be great.
What a nonsensical way of thinking. How does choosing to support a different party from your own make anybody an "ingrate"? And why are we all supposed to be grateful to Buhari for doing what is only his job (and doing it poorly at that)?

Here's a newsflash for you: Buhari isn't some sort of godfather benevolently doling out goodies from his pocket to his favored children, he is a public servant put in place by the people to use their money to run the country on their behalf. If many of those voters decide that the job he's being doing for them hasn't been satisfactory, then it is for Buhari to draw a lesson from that, not for the voters to be labelled "ingrates". We can't all be as satisfied with incompetence and mediocrity as you are, to treat the mere paving of an expressway and the borrowing of Chinese money for a railway as some sort of world-class performance. In better run countries, such things wouldn't even be worthy of a newspaper headline.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Felixv: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
axeman2:
You Are A Big Fool What Make Buhari Better Than Atiku I Have Prove Against Buhari As The Most Corrupt President In The History Of Nigeria God Will Punish Buhari He Will Die Like A Thief Useless Lifeless Idiot

No need to scream just publish your evidence for all to see.

The west has always believed that buhari is not a thief — atiku and saraki are well known both home and abroad

I am not surprised atiku is refusing to show sportsmanship- he is a kleptomaniac after all. A self absorbing man who believes he is above everyone else in this country.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2019
nrexzy:

My brother ur case is special
With money, I can buy good name: be magnanimous! Empower people financially, give scholarships! No Nigerian will speak ill of you. Buhari damaged the economy: Before, the just-concluded election, bags of rice, tradermoni scheme, tomatoes, cash, salt, ankara wrappers were issued out to Nigerians. At the end, what happened? They hailed him and called him a hero! If you examine yourself very well, you'll see that it's your own case that is special! Stop deceiving yourself!
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
spiralwedge:

I would give that to the SE tbh.

The North voted for GEJ in 2011 while major challengers were from North.

IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE SOUTH EAST (Igbos) if it were vice versa.
The Igbos don't practice tribalism. They're after money! Whoever( yoruba, hausa, kanuri, fulani etc) assures them of that becomes their brother. A yoruba man is after his tribesmen. A hausa man is after his religion, keep your money to yourself! Maybe, you're either ignorant, or suffers from acute malaria, Zika fever!

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by nrexzy: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
With money, I can buy good name: be magnanimous! Empower people financially, give scholarships! No Nigerian will speak ill of you. Buhari damaged the economy: Before, the just-concluded election, bags of rice, tradermoni scheme, tomatoes, cash, salt, ankara wrappers were issued out to Nigerians. At the end, what happened? They hailed him and called him a hero! If you examine yourself very well, you'll see that it's your own case that is special! Stop deceiving yourself!
Oh u don't want luxury houses again or go to new Zealand??
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2019
nrexzy:

Oh u don't want luxury houses again or go to new Zealand??
Stupid of your type!
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by nrexzy: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Stupid of your type!
Bros no vex ooo I no fit relate to werin u Dey yan
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by mechanics(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2019
That's right.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by amabid: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians were killed, shot dead, maimed, harrased, intimidated and cheated yet the world turned the other side. Just when Nigerians collectively for the first time wanted to use their pvcs to truly elect their leader, their long queues in the sun was made mockery of the impunities and atrocities that occurred on february 23rd, 2019. Well, I look up to God who sees in the day and night. I look up to God who created us and saw that day before us. I look up to God who fights battle without losing.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by dotedote: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2019
IN POWER, WE NEED 3-4 CONSECUTIVE 8-YEAR REIGN OF BUHARI-LIKE ADMINISTRATIONS.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by spiralwedge(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun / Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.