Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos (26271 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by dar2: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
cry

DO YOU WANT AN EXCELLENT CREATIVE DESIGN , CLEAR PRINT, AFFORDABLE WITH FAST DELIVERY? WE GOT YOU COVERED AT VAAD

Be part of this AMAZING PREMIUM OFFER!!! Which includes creative design and quality print within 24hrs at 25% discount.
Our services includes:
Online/offline graphics design
• Embossing
• Printing/ designing of letterheads
• Printing/ designing of brochures
• Printing/ designing of fliers
• Packaging
• Printing/ designing of booklet ( magazine, wedding programs etc)
• All forms of branding
• Roll Banner
• Large format prints

OUR FIRM GURANTEE TO PROVIDE INNOVATIVE WAYS TO MEET, EXCEED YOUR DEMANDS, BE SPEEDY & PROFESSIONAL IN CARRYING THIS OUT.
cry

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Iboni1(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2019
They just wasted this 19 year old guy in his first attempt to exercise his franchise. The killers will never know peace.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Temptee101(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Dansioligy:
Sad.. rip Daniel usman. The killers must be brought to justice

Justice in Nigeria? Lol you must be kidding me ....unless you meant by God
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2019
peteruuu:

You can say that again hey!.
I've never for once voted and Never would I vote IN MY LIFE.
God keep us safe bro!. Amen.

You can't be certain about that. If our greedy leaders, by divine intervention introduce an e-Voting system such that you can be anywhere, even in the toilet and vote for the candidate of your choice, will you not vote?
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Feraz(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2019
derok3290x:
Can you fucking stop spamming this forum? angry

And where are the mods to do their work? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Phemact1: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Rip Dan rest on...
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
This is so sad

I learnt a lot from the just concluded elections. Never in my life will I ever vote in this country. I might just be hit by a stray bullet standing with my pvc. Why would I risk all that knowing fully well my vote won't eventually count after collation cry
i have never wasted my time. Be like me if u love ur life jare
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Cheesedboy: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daniel... I knew you so well,you were like a younger brother.. I can see Simeon, Goodluck and Happy standing there in the picture.. You left us so soon.. Rest on bro..
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by MYHUBBY: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
I expect the state govt to take care of the Burial and assist his family

this country indeed required to use wisdom. I don't keep late at night, no club, I go out to vote and leave the poll to my house

the point is out of 100% of dead cases, 70% of it can be prevented

I wish his family the fortitude to bear the loss and may his soul find eternal rest
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
He is somewhere living his life. If you know you know
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by peteruuu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

You can't be certain about that. If our greedy leaders, by divine intervention introduce an e-Voting system such that you can be anywhere, even in the toilet and vote for the candidate of your choice, will you not vote?
cheesy grin I'll still NOT VOTE.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by peteruuu(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

cheesy grin I'll still NOT VOTE cheesy
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by gmec23(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
People get killed in an election that their vote don't count. What's d point then. My parents will always say 'stay d fucking indoors' and that's wisdom. Those guys at the helm don't give a Bleep about us. Y risk our lives.
So sad for d family. May God grant them d fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by joe4christ(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dansioligy:
Sad.. rip Daniel usman. The killers must be brought to justice

Who will bring the said killer to justice. In this Nigeria?
Seems you forgot this is not America where the life of their least citizen means a big deal to their Government.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by omojesu202(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
This is so sad

I learnt a lot from the just concluded elections. Never in my life will I ever vote in this country. I might just be hit by a stray bullet standing with my pvc. Why would I risk all that knowing fully well my vote won't eventually count after collation cry

if you don't want to vote don't vote, but don't say your vote don't count...
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by marktpompido(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even Devil have Justice more than APC. RIP
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Miketonia: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
May ur soul RIP. Nigeria is under siege. Soon something must happen .
God is about to surprise Nigerians. Just keep the faith. It won't be too long again
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Alanine1123: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rest In Peace Man.
May God gives your families and friends the strenght to cope in this sorrowful moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.