Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun (14495 Views)

Plateau North Re-run: PDP, All Political Parties Eligible To Participate - INEC / Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by Ajibolatao(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by Ajibolatao(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by yinkus6750(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Eben result from Sambisa forest has been declared. How did they got the Presidential result , when the Senatorial is still pending?
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
I’m America u will release every results and clear up any suspicious or controversial figures. Here we are comfortable with obviously inflated figures. INEC doesn’t seem to know it’s job anymore.
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by anonymuz(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2019
nsidible:
this is Nigeria for you. no democracy in Nigeria but demo crazy.
how INEC officials and police officer chop hot slap from Nigeria Army during presidential election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5LB3leYgvg
naija, but I know one day, some people eye go clear
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by Tabuku: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2019
I want to bring the attention of all people who knows who are the Berom people, they will never vote APC,and Rufus Bature is an APC senator candidate, even if the election is to be again 100 times,he will never win. the votes numbers they said he got was 50% lies,they add much figures to him to arrive there,still he didn't near the PDP candidate. He should go to rest because he have been defeated and the people will fight if anything comes out less that him(Rufus) being defeated
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by Tabuku: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Apc can never win that senator seat. those people are all pdp, they even rigged to bring Rufus Bature numbers up,but he can nver beat the choice of the Berom peoplePDP
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by osothermal(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Please we don't want another crisis in jos
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by islandmoon: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2019
what actually happened was that half of one LGA is dominated by Hausa people and because of that PDP work with them against APC candidate , PDP won with wide margin and they couldn't believe it, note that election if that LGA has always been the cause of crisis in Jos because Jos indigene and Hausa immigrants always contest for the seat in that LGA , the Hausa only outnumbered the indigene in one LGA that consist of Igbos , Yorubas ,Hausa and the Anaguta (indigenes), jarawa (indigene) people while there are no Hausa in the second LGA which is Bassa LGA that house the military barrack , indigene and the igbos, that made up the senatorial district

now Buhari want to give it to the Hausa people, he canceled kabong and tundun wada area which is dominated by igbos, and the natives and even at that PDP still leading, I see another crisis looming in Jos if he try that. my one cent.
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by hush15: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Rollins777:
My observation and advise to the PDP governors and other opposition parties going for the forthcoming governorship election,if they don’t suppose Atiku to fight against this Evil electoral frauds the APC perpetrated,I don’t seeing any of them winning the forth coming governorship election,because what happened on the just concluded Presidential elections will be just an iceberg,earlier the best that they,all opposition parties should protects against it now,Atiku speech says it all,he is not fighting for himself but for what APC will perpetrate on the forthcoming governorship election,it’s rigging will be father of all rigging so let all fight against it earlier before the time.

That has always been my point of argument. Going forward, Nobody can win anything except the APC because they will make votes irrelevant. That chiarman was used to perpetrate the biggest fraud in the gistory od this nation.

Even the other political parties are a build up to biggest fraud. All of them negotiated and withdrew last minute to support Buhari and during the collation, the comments they were passing would let you know its been the plan all along.

For Sowore and co, i expect them to team up with Atiku first and probably descend on atiku after they achieved the primary objective of kicking buhari out but greed and pride cant let them do that because it would kill them afterall they said to be seen having anything to do with Atiku. they know Atiku is a better option but cant admit it. they will suffer it because the end of the party is evident like the morning sun. they have juat set up a drain pipe incase they dont know. wastingbfunds every 4years.

nigeria deserves it trouble because its full of people who dont understand the power of unity.

1 Like

Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by CDMagazine(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by Ukybets: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove below

Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by kingthreatz: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2019
2extremes:
Visa is the best option for me before May 29

Guy, better
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by CoolInfinity(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2019
My advice to this ameable country is let our leaders use there brain cause if what one or two of you guy's are planing come to pass,
I don't think that we will be this little freedoom we are AGAIN . You that is planning so dearly to destroy, scatter or disorganised this country, remember the "law of karma". Is not we don't have an idea of what is happening in this COUNTRY, you guys where busy embarrassing YAHOO GUY'S but are you guys doing now?? any way let's be watching you guy's. IF YOU MUCH BEAT cool A CHILD OR PUSHED HIM/HER MUCH TO THE EXTREME. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HIM/HER TO DO?? A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THIE WISEEEEE THANKS . cool
Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by prettyliz(f): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Everyone know who would have won if it was free and fair. Unfortunately the very party that said they wanted to fight corruption happens to be the most corrupt government in Nigeria... The fight for corruption Was only an excuse to Harass any one who aren't on their good books and their supporters are obviously as corrupt and ruthless as they are .Men have forgotten that they aren't God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman, Six Others Killed As Bandits Attack Villages In Katsina / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / GEJ Consults With Tinubu, Fashola, Akiolu Behind Closed Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.