Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline (29290 Views)

Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by GistmoreNG: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Soldiers seen supervising the scooping of fuel from a vandalized pipeline, yesterday, in Ijegun, Lagos.

Watch video here => http://gistmore.com/soldiers-seen-supervising-the-scooping-of-fuel-from-a-vandalized-pipeline-in-lagos

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by GistmoreNG: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by youngberry001(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
sad
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by eagleeye2: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
A tragedy waiting to occur

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by jesmond3945: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Next level things

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
This is Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by wuta(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Iamtony(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
After they'll take there share na undecided
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Mathiasa(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
embarassed
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by stonemasonn: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Yeaahhhh! That’s the next level we’re talking about. cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Gidah: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Rip to the dead waiting to be dead

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by ednut1(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
lets just apply for recolonisation pls

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by AstralBody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin stupid lazy soldier!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Sirpaul(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
use your sense!.. and get yourself a better life....
jesmond3945:
Next level things

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by DMerciful(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Same way they watched while thugs were causing mayhem during election.
What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by OTayobami(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
I an going to that area now to throw a stick of match there now now now

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by stan111(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
God in Heaven undecided undecided....Na Country be This?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by toniobyke(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
eagleeye2:
A tragedy waiting to occur

like boooooom and everyone gets burnt

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Pavore9: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Whoever took those pictures...hmm.

Should these people end up roasted, who do we blame? angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by BoboKush(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
wuta:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders please help a brother my name is Abraham Paul I need your assistance to raise 10K to buy a master's degree form at ABU Zaria which it will be closed in 3days time
My bank account is 0027417411 GTB
Thanks and God bless you all

Goan use ur BSc to hustle

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Promixfb: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning Sir, Please our Prayer Coordinator for Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship, Sis Christiana Adenike Adeyelu has been in the Nigerian Military Barrack in Rumuola, PortHarcourt, Rivers State since on Saturday because of the election. She was among the ad-hoc staff for the election and hoodlum kidnapped them in a bid to manipulate the result but they were rescued by the Military, only for the Military to turn around and also accuse them of conniving, when it was actually crystal clear that they were held by hoodlums. We have been trying to get them released, we have reported to INEC office and NYSC but nothing has been done... Please Daddy help a daughter out of this nightmare, Help us Sir, NCCF PLEADS.... From Concerned members of NCCF, Gokana Area in Rivers State.
Please send this To FRONT PAGE... CORPERS ARE SUFFERING for what they know NOTHING ABOUT... PLEASE ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by lomprico(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Next level noni!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Very stupid journalism, you would think they were at the burst pipeline
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by fasho01(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
Next level things
Na so

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Jobs available to those that need them
check my signature
Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
The NPF should be scrapped.

Let the soldiers just take over the police work, so we can understand.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline by OlawaleBammie: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
hmm, soo solder can not supervise d civilian in peace again now abi?? if na slap he dey slap dem now una go say its harassment.... mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) / Two Suspected Drug Traffickers Nabbed With N264 Million Cocaine In Abuja (Photo) / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.