Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) (9460 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Nairatrend: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful photos of a Gorgeous serving Nigerian Youths Service Corp member Trends online, As the lady in the picture looks Super Beautiful and takeaway.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/cute-photos-of-serving-nigerian-nysc-slay-queen-trends-online-photos/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by spinna: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2019
My my what a beauty ... lovely colour .. I mean the dog

30 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by tolugar: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Dame cute

I mean the dog

20 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Unlimitk(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Who else saw that cute dog

14 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Oblongata: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Very cute and adorable. ..

I will love to give you a cuddle and a big kiss...

Of course, the dog!

16 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Jentle244: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
What a cute creature so adorable and cute

Am talking about the dog tongue

14 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by logtrend52: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Jeduz everybody left the beautiful girl and went for the dog grin

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by youngberry001(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Wow what a cute face I mean the dog cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
But seriously, i love dogs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Afflalo(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
WHO GET HER NUMBER
Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Afflalo(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
WHY ARE THEY FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT DOG
Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by oboy81: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Nice Skin! Beautiful Complexion, excellent Poise Posture And Grace. What a A Creature smiley
Truly it is man's best Friend kiss
What a Dog! smiley

16 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Nairatrend: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
cool
Afflalo:
WHY ARE THEY FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT DOG
Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2019
I can see two bîtches in the last picture.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2019
That Dog outshined her tho

5 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Nairatrend: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
grin
ChiefAzubuike:
I can see two bîtches in the last picture.
Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Simplecity(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
OMG....where can i get this specie...such beautiful skin color and ultra smooth...such a cute dog grin

9 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by fk002: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
What's the name of the breed?

I mean the dog.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by earthsync(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
What's it with these kind of poses. Still trying to figure out why they pose that way.

I'm talking about the dog.

10 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Khd95(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
that ekuke go sweEt for meme

"i weak" grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by islandmoon: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
I'm sure she's a calabar or akwa ibom girl, I will add her to my collection, it won't be hard paying her bride price b'cos they like dog meat, I heard some parents even accept one dog.

just one dog!

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by cutegentility(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by dynicks(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
That environ looks very serene to me couple with having such a beautiful being lurking around to have fun with.....its pose, skin colour, innocent but playful looks nd beauty.....opps! refering to d dog...

7 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Libkid(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
damn beautiful AF.

what a cute dog

7 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
I love that Dog!!! Please I would love to get a puppy from you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by Salex007(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
man's best friend. I mean the Dog

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Serving Nigerian NYSC Slay Queen Trends Online (photos) by VenusEAGLE: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
The dog stole her shine

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In Marriage - Empress Njamah / Meet Armanda Swartbooi, The Hottest Video Vixen In Africa. / Messi Now A Father; Welcomes Baby Boy... See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.