Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja (51359 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by SanusiGworo: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next Level crisis
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Simbrixton(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you are yoruba and belief in setting up town hall meetings across yoruba land email me

Meanwhile seun osewa should do more on bigotry it is one of the driving factors behind ethnic violence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Amudeneogu: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
With this, Nigeria is in serious trouble
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Gforce2019: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Yoruba should leave igbos alone Na, why so intimidated by them?

They dominate you even in your own State

Meaningless comments

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by mastar111: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
What if they lost the election, it would have been war. This is so bad. Next level of forcing people against their will. The beginning of islamization.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by nery4u(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerian Election: PDP Releases Original Results From International Observers Showing Atiku Won

https://www..com/talk/topic,378848. 0.html

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by mickwizzy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
apc you guys have won please rest..why the igbo harassment? na so civil war take start ooo
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by farem: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
The same Abuja he losed?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Godskidk(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every igbo in Lagos must be compelled to vote APC. When you are in Rome, act like Romans. The APC government has been kind and welcoming to igbos in lagos. Voting against them means they're tired of living in Yoruba land. Nonsense sad
Are you sure you're okay?
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by xynerise: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

I don't like war but why are you guys so troublesome? Why are you hell bent on voting against the progressive government of Lagos state? I think it's time the excesses of igbos in Lagos be checked by the government and host. The igbos are growing into a monster that might possibly break the dominance of APC in Yoruba land. We will resist it with anti igbo policies that will drive u people back to the east sad

Young man, shut up!! Ignorance will lead you nowhere.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Simbrixton(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:

clear road
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by ivieeseosa: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Indeed of a truth; our Government is Fantastically Corrupt. The presidential election results collation was a proof that the so call integrity was a scam Nigerians will never forget in a hurry.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by netflicks(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nothing good can come out of this blood sucking govt...
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by africandictator(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
I don’t know what they are concealing by saying some protesters, they are supposed to be frank and say some abokis or northerners, because Alaba Rago area is populated by those terrorists!
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by emmanuelex1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
What do mean by you guys....... well save that. Reading your words you sound educated but stupid. Do you understand Lagos is just like any other state in Nigeria where all tribe live? So you want to force Igbos to vote APC? If you understand history very well you know that Igbos can not be forced to do anything. If you like carry nuclear bomb, if they want you dey want you and if they don't then they dont It takes only Nanmdi Kanu to incite Igbos and you will see real conflict in Lagos. APC and their thugs should be careful.
GoTV:

I don't like war but why are you guys so troublesome? Why are you hell bent on voting against the progressive government of Lagos state? I think it's time the excesses of igbos in Lagos be checked by the government and host. The igbos are growing into a monster that might possibly break the dominance of APC in Yoruba land. We will resist it with anti igbo policies that will drive u people back to the east sad
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Briller: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
aljharem:
Good development. Please we need more of this. Also Alaba, we need to purge lagos of pigs

Fool. Who are the pigs? The dirty Yorubas with brown roofs, brown clothes, brown teeth, brown soles and foul smelling rooms.

Mtcheew, I hate this country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Hipsymoi: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria is done for cry
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by stephleena(f): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=farem post=76216038][/quote] lose/lost...Buhari did both
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by YabaLeftist: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
The same Abuja he losed?

Losed bawo?

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by bluecircle470: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
somalianprince:
Only demented people and almajiris voted for Buhari.

NEXT LEVEL THINGS.. cheesy

Painment: still in sefia pains
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by olisaEze(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

Which one is the “progressive government”? The rejected Ambode or the rampaging Mc Oluomo’s thugs?

Having an opinion and voting accordingly is not an excess. Only a mind that could have supported the debasement of slave trade and apartheid would reason like that. Kindly look in the mirror b4 u speak about ur neighbors next time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by pek(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
The same Abuja he losed?
*lost*
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by BrokenCock: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:
The same Abuja he losed?
yes oh! The bastardz are stopping vehicles, smashing their glasses if they don't proclaim tge name's APC, sai baba or 4+4 .
Most of them carry daggers in them, they cud stab u in tge crowd n walk away while the other rag-boys hail them
Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by blowjob: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
FAKE NEWS grin grin grin grin grin

BAD MAN ATIKU AND HIS GANG OF THIEVES,TRYING TO CONSTITUTE NONSENSE,TO DISCREDIT BUHARI.. grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari means death...

Expect next level deaths and chaos everywhere
God Said I Should Tell You That, What Ever He Hear You Say, That Is What He Will Do For You, As You Think Or Believe That Your President Name Means Death, It's You That Will See Death And Chaos In Your Next Level, And Pmb 2 Tenure; As Of Me, The Almighty God Is About To Take Me To My Next Level Of Greatness,infact President Muhammadu Buhari 2 Tenure, Is Going To Be One Of My Best Years On Earth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by Owutuotuo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
An average Yoruba man is always jealous of igbo man's success, they are always shouting and crying victim that Igboa are dominating them.
Does this not sound shameful to them?
They prefer to align with north than their fellow southern brothers.
When u can them afonja they will start wailing

Your comment is a product of haphazard thinking and not a critical one. You used the word "always," twice, when there's no proof for even one of your assertions. Don't come here and express shallow reasoning on the back of defence of a tribe. We are all humans first, before being identified by our tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by my2019mind: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Godjone:
The Igbo guys up there should muscle up and give them a run for their money. If they are armed and attacked you, get yourself armed and retaliate.

Atiku, ... hope you see how Igbo's are been killed because they overwhelmingly supported you. In whatever way you know you can encourage them, do, so they will maintain the tempo up west.

And to the coward tribe of the waste, una continue ooo, thunger fire una oooo

How many Igbos did you see being killed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja by stephleena(f): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
YabaLeftist:

Losed bawo?
lol...losed. /lost..he did both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.